There it is, leave it to the world Olympics to push THE GLOBAL WARMING.

and the Jeopardy! music continues to play. "Warmers" here cannot answer the FIRST QUESTION of Earth Climate Change

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

They search the Tippy Toppiest "studies" and cannot even find the question, because the "warmers" censor it, because it leads to the correct answer that CO2 has precisely NOTHING to do with Earth climate change. The amount and pattern of land near the poles does...

anyone notice anything here???

Oh, this is precious, so hilarious. Notice anything? Yes, it shows only the LAND, not the ice on the SEA.

So what do baby parts taste like?

Chicken?
Sweet, dumb and dumber are in the house. Some light entertainment on a Saturday night!
You just enjoying some casual baby killing fantasies?
As much fun as it is to listen to pathetic baseless insults I think I can spend my time on better things. L8
Can't handle a debate, but likes to speak out
I love debates... Read our convo and you'll see it wasn't a debate. It was two idiots claiming that I like to eat babies. Probably a couple 5th graders that got a hold of their parents computer
There really isn't much to debate when it comes to your killing babies...now is there....

As much fun as it is to listen to pathetic baseless insults I think I can spend my time on better things. L8
I love debates... Read our convo and you'll see it wasn't a debate. It was two idiots claiming that I like to eat babies. Probably a couple 5th graders that got a hold of their parents computer
Was the exchange related to killing babies?
Abortions
Right, killing babies

and the Jeopardy! music continues to play. "Warmers" here cannot answer the FIRST QUESTION of Earth Climate Change

They search the Tippy Toppiest "studies" and cannot even find the question, because the "warmers" censor it, because it leads to the correct answer that CO2 has precisely NOTHING to do with Earth climate change. The amount and pattern of land near the poles does...

Oh, this is precious, so hilarious. Notice anything? Yes, it shows only the LAND, not the ice on the SEA.
So, do you think sea ice causes sea level rise? Just asking.

By the way, land ice is the only ice that can contribute to sea level rise. And since none is melting, can't be any rise. Unless you have some other cause

Sweet, dumb and dumber are in the house. Some light entertainment on a Saturday night!
There really isn't much to debate when it comes to your killing babies...now is there....
Not when I'm talking to people that don't know how to make an arguement.

By the way, land ice is the only ice that can contribute to sea level rise. And since none is melting, can't be any rise. Unless you have some other cause

Yeah, and? The person who posted this made some claim that is kind of ridiculous. Pointing out facts just makes his claim even more so.

No. However there's enough ice in those land areas to cause significant problems, wouldn't you say?

Oh my, goodness gracious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What percent of Earth ice is that darn sea ice, melting in the Arctic, INCREASING in the Antarctic???

ice on land mass Antarctica 90%
ice on land mass Greenland 7%

So that's 97% of Earth ice accounted for, and we haven't even counted mountain tops and Alaska, Siberia, Ellesmere island....

SEA ICE is a mere 1% of total Earth ice....

You folks claim "the ice is melting." Let's check that on THE FIRST DATA point, 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica...

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

"According to the new analysis of satellite data, the Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008."

So if 90% of Earth's ice adds at least 80 billion tons of ice every year, is there a case for a net ice melt ongoing on Earth now?????

Oh my, goodness gracious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What percent of Earth ice is that darn sea ice, melting in the Arctic, INCREASING in the Antarctic???

ice on land mass Antarctica 90%
ice on land mass Greenland 7%

So that's 97% of Earth ice accounted for, and we haven't even counted mountain tops and Alaska, Siberia, Ellesmere island....

SEA ICE is a mere 1% of total Earth ice....

You folks claim "the ice is melting." Let's check that on THE FIRST DATA point, 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica...

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

"According to the new analysis of satellite data, the Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008."

So if 90% of Earth's ice adds at least 80 billion tons of ice every year, is there a case for a net ice melt ongoing on Earth now?????

So..... what's your point here?

Is this not a topic about

1. the science known as Climate Change
2. the obviously bullshit theory known as Global Warming

?????????????????????????

Maybe I'm in the wrong thread... what's the title...

Yeah, and? The person who posted this made some claim that is kind of ridiculous. Pointing out facts just makes his claim even more so.
So why don't you answer his question?

No. However there's enough ice in those land areas to cause significant problems, wouldn't you say?
What land areas? LOL

So why don't you answer his question?

Because I didn't feel like it.

What land areas? LOL

Antarctica, Greenland, northern Canada, norther Russia etc etc.

Forum List

Back