There it is, leave it to the world Olympics to push THE GLOBAL WARMING.

Lol. It's simply amazing how easy it is to fool people into believing that man is the cause of climate change.

If you repeat something enough times people begin to believe it. You also have to remember the vast majority of people are very ignorant and will believe what they are told without their own research particularly if they see it on TV or on the Internet

I couldn't have said it better.

It's a standard propaganda technique.

Let's see. All the Scientific Societies, all the world's National Academies of Science, and all the world's major universities state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Against that, you silly asses have an obese junkie on the AM radio and a fake British Lord. LOL

That is called the Appeal to Authority logical fallacy. Congrats on never learning a single thing useful.

Seeing as the right don't always particularly like science anyway, the sort of people who said the Earth was flat, for example, were right wingers.

Still with that narrative that the right don't like science?

Says the guy who thinks a fetus is not a baby.
If you are talking science then a fetus is just a clump of developing cells feeding off the mother. It is part of the mothers body incapable of living in its own. The "human" or "baby" aspect is not one of science, that's a spiritual perspective.

Bwahahahaha..

So tell me profession do scientist call baby's "fetus" outside the womb?

Lmao...
No, what is your point? Outside the womb is very different than inside the womb. Just as sperm and eggs are not considered baby's either.

Who would consider to separate identys to be human?

Bam once the sperm and egg crash , they become a baby and not a banana

Unless you have proof otherwise.?
Well then perhaps you should adopt that baby and take it off the mothers hands if she doesn't want it right after the sperm hits the egg... Might have to cook it in the oven for a few months, but i'm sure you can find a way.

But man is the cause of MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE, right?

There is no man made climate change. To believe so is the height of arrogance.

Right, you just tell yourself that while fucking the planet over.

Surely it's arrogance to think that everything is convenient for you.

You fuck the planet over every time you and your ilk posts, but hey conserving the planet is for the little people ..while you stuff your fat face with ding songs and crank your A/C as low as it goes.

And you know what about me?

All I've got so far are attacks. Funny that isn't it?

That's simple you are posting on a smart phone or computer that is oil based.

They can't even begin to comprehend the uses of oil. They think it's just gas at the pump.

Lol. It's simply amazing how easy it is to fool people into believing that man is the cause of climate change.

If you repeat something enough times people begin to believe it. You also have to remember the vast majority of people are very ignorant and will believe what they are told without their own research particularly if they see it on TV or on the Internet

It's the Big Lie and Progressives pass it off as "science "

Seeing as the right don't always particularly like science anyway, the sort of people who said the Earth was flat, for example, were right wingers.

You're just telling me what I think, but you don't know me.
Your posts about the MMGW hoax tell us you're an idiot....so...

If you are talking science then a fetus is just a clump of developing cells feeding off the mother. It is part of the mothers body incapable of living in its own. The "human" or "baby" aspect is not one of science, that's a spiritual perspective.

Bwahahahaha..

Lmao...
No, what is your point? Outside the womb is very different than inside the womb. Just as sperm and eggs are not considered baby's either.

Well then perhaps you should adopt that baby and take it off the mothers hands if she doesn't want it right after the sperm hits the egg... Might have to cook it in the oven for a few months, but i'm sure you can find a way.
You going to eat the baby? I thought you animals sold the baby for parts to make profits..,,

Bwahahahaha..

Lmao...

You going to eat the baby? I thought you animals sold the baby for parts to make profits..,,

They have to make a profit

Bwahahahaha..

Lmao...

Yeah well when the find the cure to cancer from the stem cell research you can opt out of treatment

Bwahahahaha..

Lmao...

Yeah well when the find the cure to cancer from the stem cell research you can opt out of treatment
Parts is parts....right? you filthy fucking baby killing savages.....

Bwahahahaha..

Lmao...

That's sick...

That's sick...
What's sick? What do you think is done with fetal tissue?

image.jpeg

That's sick...
You sell if for profits...and for Lamborghinis.....

View attachment 84528

That's sick...
Why would anybody pay for it? What are they using it for?

That's sick...

Well according to you .

You eat it along with rice .

View attachment 84528

That's sick...
Because you fucking democrat savages sell the parts.....for fucking profit....

You can't tell me you don't know this is what you support....just like you support the settled science of MMGW,,..idiots, one and all......

That's sick...

Well according to you .

When did I say that?

View attachment 84528

That's sick...

You can't tell me you don't know this is what you support....just like you support the settled science of MMGW,,..idiots, one and all......
Answer the question, don't dodge like a little pussy... Who is buying the tissue and what are they using them for?

That's sick...

Well according to you .

When did I say that?

Post 32 ...

And I quote you eat baby parts for lunch..

Gross dude.

View attachment 84528
That's sick...

Answer the question, don't dodge like a little pussy... Who is buying the tissue and what are they using them for?
Not sure if fucking serious.....

Forum List

Back