There it is, leave it to the world Olympics to push THE GLOBAL WARMING.

Yeah well when the find the cure to cancer from the stem cell research you can opt out of treatment

That's sick...
What's sick? What do you think is done with fetal tissue?

Well according to you .

You eat it along with rice .
When did I say that?

Post 32 ...

And I quote you eat baby parts for lunch..

Gross dude.
What are you talking about... Post #32 is (and I quote):
"
buckeye45_73
Crap missed it...it's fun to watch the parade of nations...."

Not sure if fucking serious.....
What does this post mean? Are the both of you malfunctioning? Neither of you are making any sense...
Your profound ignorance is complicating things....baby killer....
At least I explain myself. You are literally saying nothing to the point

So what do baby parts taste like?

Chicken?
Sweet, dumb and dumber are in the house. Some light entertainment on a Saturday night!

Not sure if fucking serious.....
What does this post mean? Are the both of you malfunctioning? Neither of you are making any sense...

Chicken?
Sweet, dumb and dumber are in the house. Some light entertainment on a Saturday night!
You just enjoying some casual baby killing fantasies?

Chicken?
As much fun as it is to listen to pathetic baseless insults I think I can spend my time on better things. L8

Lol. It's simply amazing how easy it is to fool people into believing that man is the cause of climate change.

If you repeat something enough times people begin to believe it. You also have to remember the vast majority of people are very ignorant and will believe what they are told without their own research particularly if they see it on TV or on the Internet
Ever take college level physics and chemistry classes? Do you understand in any manner how GHGs work? The scientists do understand how they work, and they are the ones that have been warning us for decades now that we are upsetting a balance that we depend on. In the meantime, the ignorant continue to make light of the situation, and take great pride in their ignorance.
Have you seen an experiment, science one, that proves that?

Chicken?
As much fun as it is to listen to pathetic baseless insults I think I can spend my time on better things. L8
Can't handle a debate, but likes to speak out

Chicken?
I love debates... Read our convo and you'll see it wasn't a debate. It was two idiots claiming that I like to eat babies. Probably a couple 5th graders that got a hold of their parents computer

Chicken?
I love debates... Read our convo and you'll see it wasn't a debate. It was two idiots claiming that I like to eat babies. Probably a couple 5th graders that got a hold of their parents computer
Was the exchange related to killing babies?

Was the exchange related to killing babies?
Abortions

Chicken?

But it's fun to make you and your ilk squirm ..

Forum List

Back