There maybe hope yet

My family tells me that my home town is inundating the City cops with cards and cookies and kids drawings. In my town we honk and give a thank you thumbs-up to our road warriors in blue. I understand BLM, but some of their rhetoric has caused a new awareness and a very determined backlash of positive reinforcement.

Good cops need to take the spotlight away from bad cops. Thanks for this article :thup:
So far there isn't a shred of evidence for the existence of "bad cops." We just have thugs who like to kill cops. Then scum bags like you blame the cops.
Wow you're the worst. Just go fuck yourself I don't even care. /Unsubscribed.

Good cops need to take the spotlight away from bad cops. Thanks for this article :thup:
So far there isn't a shred of evidence for the existence of "bad cops." We just have thugs who like to kill cops. Then scum bags like you blame the cops.
Wow you're the worst. Just go fuck yourself I don't even care. /Unsubscribed.

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Anyone who defends cop killers deserves all the flack he gets.

Of course. Cops are human beings, and there are thousands of them, but none of them are bad. Not a one. You are easily one of the most retarded people who has ever existed.

Of course. Cops are human beings, and there are thousands of them, but none of them are bad. Not a one. You are easily one of the most retarded people who has ever existed.

I didn't claim none of them are bad. What I said is that so far, in all these incidents that Black Lies Matter is blubbering about, we have no evidence that that cops intentionally killed someone.

Forum List

Back