There Needs To Be A Major Discussion About Female Spousal-Abusers

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
1000.jpeg

The focus has always been about men who are spousal-abusers.
Nobody seems to want to focus on the reverse situation.

******** have been abusing their spouses since the invention of marriage.
But Women aren't always the victim.

Just this month we've seen two examples of celebrities living in a toxic relationship with an abusive woman at the center of it.

Will Smith and Johnny Depp have been living in Hell because their spouses turned on them and became spousal-abusers.

The pattern has repeated itself.

The wife wants to constantly brow-beat their husband and all the husband wants is to leave the room.

I saw how vicious Jada-Pinklett-Smith was to Will Smith in a video earlier....trying to torture him.....but now this week an audiotape of Amber Heard trying to beat Johnny Depp over the head with an unwanted discussion, when all he wanted to do is get away.

Johnny Depp grew up in a home with an abusive mother......and the scars run deep within him. Sometimes he drank to dull the senses just so he could get away from Amber Heard's constant haranguing. Amber Heard released a video of one of these drinking sessions which led to him losing his spot on the Fantastic Beasts series. Now he's suing her for ruining his career. I think he has a pretty good case.

Personally I don't think the MSM wants to discuss this.....because it would cancel out their #Metoo movement and their campaign supporting battered-woman. A lot of people are talking about spousal-abuse but totally ignoring the realities.

Last edited:
View attachment 635088

The focus has always been about men who are spousal-abusers.
Nobody seems to want to focus on the reverse situation.

******** have been abusing their spouses since the invention of marriage.
But Women aren't always the victim.

Just this month we've seen two examples of celebrities living in a toxic relationship with an abusive woman at the center of it.

Will Smith and Johnny Depp have been living in Hell because their spouses turned on them and became spousal-abusers.

The pattern has repeated itself.

The wife wants to constantly brow-beat their husband and all the husband wants is to leave the room.

I saw how vicious Jada-Pinklett-Smith was to Will Smith in a video earlier....trying to torture him.....but now this week an audiotape of Amber Heard trying to beat Johnny Depp over the head with an unwanted discussion, when all he wanted to do is get away.

Johnny Depp grew up in a home with an abusive mother......and the scars run deep within him. Sometimes he drank to dull the senses just so he could get away from Amber Heard's constant haranguing. Amber Heard released a video of one of these drinking sessions which led to him losing his spot on the Fantastic Beasts series. Now he's suing her for ruining his career. I think he has a pretty good case.

Personally I don't think the MSM wants to discuss this.....because it would cancel out their #Metoo movement and their campaign supporting battered-woman. A lot of people are talking about spousal-abuse but totally ignoring the realities.

Fascinating.

Let's watch this video that Amber Heard illegally recorded and used to destroy Depp's career:

She did something horrible to set him off.....and instead of beating the shit out of her....he stormed around the house beating on the cupboards.

Right up until they need Men to fight their wars.
Hey....women can get in the jets and vehicles and fight.
They can put on the iron suit and fight like Ironman.
They can put on a costume and they're able to pick up Thor's hammer.

And the first time a horde of China-men comes at them they'll run screaming like the pussies they really are.

A most worthy discussion.

This is one of the most under-reported crimes of violence. It doesn't fit the historical narrative of males being overwhelmingly the violent ones. Males have been open targets for abuse for quite some time now and more attention needs to be paid to their troubles, not belittled or ignored.

And what of non-heterosexual relationships? There's a link for that as well.

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE FACTS:

• Women are more often domestic abusers. SOURCE: HHS
    • In 2020,
      • 248,335 instances involving a female perpetrator.
      • 225,020 instances involving a male perpetrator.
  • Single mothers are more often abusive toward children than single fathers. SOURCE: HHS
    • In 2020:
      • 221,372 instances involving only the mother.
      • 138,803 instances involving only the father.
  • Lesbian couples have the highest domestic abuse rate of any demographic. According to the National Coalition of Domestic Violence, “43.8% of lesbian women and 61.1% of bisexual women have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner.” SOURCE: NCADV
Take whatever you'd like from these statistics, but violence against anybody is ugly and repulsive, particularly those who have proclaimed love of another, and how sad that a "loved one" can turn to hated enemy.

Hey....women can get in the jets and vehicles and fight.
They can put on the iron suit and fight like Ironman.
They can put on a costume and they're able to pick up Thor's hammer.

And the first time a horde of China-men comes at them they'll run screaming like the pussies they really are.

I say we infect them with multiple STD's and send em across enemy lines.

Forum List

Back