There Needs To Be A Major Discussion About Female Spousal-Abusers

Not if we include women in the draft.
There's all kinds of funny videos on YouTube where women all of a sudden dont want to be equal when they find out they're going to be on the front lines.
You will note that such is rather irrelevant considering that a draft is extremely unlikely and even at that point it is more unlikely that they will be drafted into combat roles.

A most worthy discussion.

This is one of the most under-reported crimes of violence. It doesn't fit the historical narrative of males being overwhelmingly the violent ones. Males have been open targets for abuse for quite some time now and more attention needs to be paid to their troubles, not belittled or ignored.

And what of non-heterosexual relationships? There's a link for that as well.

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE FACTS:

• Women are more often domestic abusers. SOURCE: HHS
    • In 2020,
      • 248,335 instances involving a female perpetrator.
      • 225,020 instances involving a male perpetrator.
  • Single mothers are more often abusive toward children than single fathers. SOURCE: HHS
    • In 2020:
      • 221,372 instances involving only the mother.
      • 138,803 instances involving only the father.
  • Lesbian couples have the highest domestic abuse rate of any demographic. According to the National Coalition of Domestic Violence, “43.8% of lesbian women and 61.1% of bisexual women have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner.” SOURCE: NCADV
Take whatever you'd like from these statistics, but violence against anybody is ugly and repulsive, particularly those who have proclaimed love of another, and how sad that a "loved one" can turn to hated enemy.
This is not domestic abuse, it is child abuse. Both bad but not the same thing. It is unsurprising that women are more likely to be the abuser of children as they are more likely to be the primary caregivers.

View attachment 635088

The focus has always been about men who are spousal-abusers.
Nobody seems to want to focus on the reverse situation.

******** have been abusing their spouses since the invention of marriage.
But Women aren't always the victim.

Just this month we've seen two examples of celebrities living in a toxic relationship with an abusive woman at the center of it.

Will Smith and Johnny Depp have been living in Hell because their spouses turned on them and became spousal-abusers.

The pattern has repeated itself.

The wife wants to constantly brow-beat their husband and all the husband wants is to leave the room.

I saw how vicious Jada-Pinklett-Smith was to Will Smith in a video earlier....trying to torture him.....but now this week an audiotape of Amber Heard trying to beat Johnny Depp over the head with an unwanted discussion, when all he wanted to do is get away.

Johnny Depp grew up in a home with an abusive mother......and the scars run deep within him. Sometimes he drank to dull the senses just so he could get away from Amber Heard's constant haranguing. Amber Heard released a video of one of these drinking sessions which led to him losing his spot on the Fantastic Beasts series. Now he's suing her for ruining his career. I think he has a pretty good case.

Personally I don't think the MSM wants to discuss this.....because it would cancel out their #Metoo movement and their campaign supporting battered-woman. A lot of people are talking about spousal-abuse but totally ignoring the realities.

Ever woke up with somebody on the other side of the bed throwing up her or his excess alcohol all over you?
Ever know an alcoholic who hated children because they interfered with her or his drinking and constant blame against the spouse for causing the pregnancy?
Ever had an alcoholic take her or his firearm on a family outing and shooting it next to her or his 3-year-old's son's ear to "make a man out of him"?
Ever had an alcoholic spouse hate you because you didn't cotton to alcoholic parties with his alcoholic friends?
Ever had an alcoholic spouse refuse to friend people your who were associates and friends because they are not alcoholics?
Ever had an alcoholic spouse insist that you clean up the 200 beer cans he or she cluttered the house with the day you got out of a hospital for a major surgery, and your doctor told you to take it easy for 2 weeks or more to prevent your stitches from coming out that would require another surgery?

Depp's genius in performance and his "victory" gave him emancipation from all his inconveniences of having other people interfere with his constant time-outs for booze and drugs on demand. He pockets $15 million and concedes $2 million to her.

Yes, her reaction to his addiction was over the top. Must've been hard on people who worshipped him and disdained anyone who opposed him in any way. After all, life isn't fair..

That said, Depp is stil a great actor who wins accolades on every character he represents on the silver screen. I'm sorry his love life fell apart, and I hope he uses some of that genius to get him into rehab and the ability to cold turkey the drugs, booze, and arrogance.

Ever woke up with somebody on the other side of the bed throwing up her or his excess alcohol all over you?
Ever know an alcoholic who hated children because they interfered with her or his drinking and constant blame against the spouse for causing the pregnancy?
Ever had an alcoholic take her or his firearm on a family outing and shooting it next to her or his 3-year-old's son's ear to "make a man out of him"?
Ever had an alcoholic spouse hate you because you didn't cotton to alcoholic parties with his alcoholic friends?
Ever had an alcoholic spouse refuse to friend people your who were associates and friends because they are not alcoholics?
Ever had an alcoholic spouse insist that you clean up the 200 beer cans he or she cluttered the house with the day you got out of a hospital for a major surgery, and your doctor told you to take it easy for 2 weeks or more to prevent your stitches from coming out that would require another surgery?

Depp's genius in performance and his "victory" gave him emancipation from all his inconveniences of having other people interfere with his constant time-outs for booze and drugs on demand. He pockets $15 million and concedes $2 million to her.

Yes, her reaction to his addiction was over the top. Must've been hard on people who worshipped him and disdained anyone who opposed him in any way. After all, life isn't fair..

That said, Depp is stil a great actor who wins accolades on every character he represents on the silver screen. I'm sorry his love life fell apart, and I hope he uses some of that genius to get him into rehab and the ability to cold turkey the drugs, booze, and arrogance.
Johnny Depp is a byproduct of an abusive mother.
He has scars that will never heal. I was in a family where my mother was abusive.

Amber Heard is an abuser.
She was attracted to Mr Depp because she believed in something that doesn't exist. A handsom man with no flaws.
It's easy to be abusive when you live with someone with flaws or handicaps.
She should have resisted the urge to kick him around, which is what she did, physically and mentally.

I don't blame Johnny Depp for what he is. I do blame Amber Heard for what she becomes when she's around people like Johnny Depp.

Last edited:
It is past time this discussion happens on a national basis.
But not likely to for a very long time.
Turn on the television, watch whatever sitcom you like - and it is highly likely all the men are dumb, self centered and can only function because of the superior women around them solving everything for them.
Everyone loves Raymond is a great example. His characters wife - Debra, is a perfect example of an abusive wife. Every episode is Debra berating, insulting and screaming at Raymond. The Raymond character is an idiot, lazy, dumb as a post and the show is really about how Debra goes through hell everyday having to put up with such an idiot husband.

Johnny Depp is a byproduct of an abusive mother.
He has scars that will never heal. I was in a family where my mother was abusive.

Amber Heard is an abuser.
She was attracted to Mr Depp because she believed in something that doesn't exist. A handsom man with no flaws.
It's easy to be abusive when you live with someone with flaws or handicaps.
She should have resisted the urge to kick him around, which is what she did, physically and mentally.

I don't blame Johnny Depp for what he is. I do blame Amber Heard for what she becomes when she's around people like Johnny Depp.

Points well taken. I was only pointing out things that lead me to believe my grandmother's sayings that "It takes two to tango." lol

Forum List

Back