🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There was no letter on the bed

We consider it to be over.

Who's "we"???

They're still shooting at us and blowing us up over there. Looks like they didn't get the memo that little closedcaption "considers it to be over".

And our soldiers who are deployed there, who are getting shot and blown up, might also disagree with your assessment.

That's got to be one of the weirder pie-in-the-sky pronouncements the leftists have come up with. And that's saying a lot.

Last edited:
So answer the question asked CC....

When one side opts to retreat and the other side opts to continue to wage war...

Does that mean the war is over?

We consider it to be over. Dont understand it again? Want to ask more questions then cry when you dont understand it more?

I understand exactly what you mean.

I just don't understand exactly how it would work.

"we said the war is over so please take your guns out of my face"

or

"we said the war is over, so the fact that you just killed 3000 Americans is not an act of war....it must be a game we are not familiar with"

Exactly how does it work CC?

Hmmmm?

And I knew you had no answers. You never do! You be a follower.

You asked if I knew how he got captured. I answered no and asked if you had a point. I guess thats what you mean by I never answer questions right?

You had no point and asked more questions

Then claimed I never answered you question

Good job
You have no answer, yet your on here babbling like you know something. Gitmo detainees are not prisoners of war. They will not be released, another answer you have no knowledge of.

So when I answered your question I didnt answer your question?

You and Jar have fun with your parade of question marks.

We consider it to be over.

Really?

Wow.

I wonder how that works.

Wow, you dont get it....I'm shocked

not much to get CC.

One who considers a war to be over when the enemy does not is one who will find himself in a whole heap of shit.

So whereas I get what you say, it makes no sense.

Unless you are one of those people that think a war is when there is an established front?

Because we all know that the war on terror has NO established front.

Did bergdahl leave a note ?

Obama started the rumor so he could shoot it down

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/03/u...ho-pow-vanished-angered-his-unit.html?hp&_r=2

WASHINGTON — Sometime after midnight on June 30, 2009, Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl left behind a note in his tent saying he had become disillusioned with the Army, did not support the American mission in Afghanistan and was leaving to start a new life. He slipped off the remote military outpost in Paktika Province on the border with Pakistan and took with him a soft backpack, water, knives, a notebook and writing materials, but left behind his body armor and weapons — startling, given the hostile environment around his outpost.

That account, provided by a former senior military officer briefed on the investigation into the private’s disappearance, is part of a more complicated picture emerging of the capture of a soldier whose five years as a Taliban prisoner influenced high-level diplomatic negotiations, brought in foreign governments, and ended with him whisked away on a helicopter by American commandos.

That takes care of that leftist lie. Again. :cuckoo:

Did bergdahl leave a note ?

Obama started the rumor so he could shoot it down

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/03/u...ho-pow-vanished-angered-his-unit.html?hp&_r=2

WASHINGTON — Sometime after midnight on June 30, 2009, Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl left behind a note in his tent saying he had become disillusioned with the Army, did not support the American mission in Afghanistan and was leaving to start a new life. He slipped off the remote military outpost in Paktika Province on the border with Pakistan and took with him a soft backpack, water, knives, a notebook and writing materials, but left behind his body armor and weapons — startling, given the hostile environment around his outpost.

That account, provided by a former senior military officer briefed on the investigation into the private’s disappearance, is part of a more complicated picture emerging of the capture of a soldier whose five years as a Taliban prisoner influenced high-level diplomatic negotiations, brought in foreign governments, and ended with him whisked away on a helicopter by American commandos.

That takes care of that leftist lie. Again. :cuckoo:
The Times admits that the note story was not in the final report and the senior military officer can't explain it!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/06/w....html?emc=edit_na_20140605&nlid=58318537&_r=0

Bergdahl Walked Away Before, Military Report Says

A classified military report detailing the Army’s investigation into the disappearance of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl in June 2009 says that he had wandered away from assigned areas before — both at a training range in California and at his remote outpost in Afghanistan — and then returned, according to people briefed on it.

The report is also said to cite members of his platoon as saying that he may have taken a shorter unauthorized walk outside the concertina wire of his combat outpost in eastern Afghanistan before he left for good, in an incident that was apparently not reported up the chain of command. The Military Times on Wednesday first reported that claim, also citing officials familiar with the military's report.

But the report is said to contain no mention of Sergeant Bergdahl having left behind a letter in his tent that explicitly said he was deserting and explaining his disillusionment, as a retired senior military official briefed on the investigation at the time told The New York Times this week.

Asked about what appeared to be a disconnect, the retired officer insisted that he remembered reading a field report discussing the existence of such a letter in the early days of the search and was unable to explain why it is not mentioned in the final investigative report.

Last edited:
I don't care if he is a traitor or not.

Obama endangered every American who is abroad by negotiating with terrorists.

BINGO
Obama will have BLOOD ON HIS HANDS and doesn't care one bit
he a muslim sympathizer and said IN his book he would stand by them if needed

read this little NOTE from his Book

snip:
B. HUSSEIN OBAMA: 'I will stand with the Muslims. . .

Will injustices in America ever go away completely?

by: j. grant swank, jr | published: 07 01, 2008

Share |

Note what B. Hussein Obama says in his own words. They are from his books entitled “Dreams of My Father” and “Audacity of Hope.

In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

B. Hussein was writing about the injustices suffered by some in America. In that context he wrote that sentence.

Will injustices in America ever go away completely? No. We live in an imperfect world. Therefore, will the situation ever arise by which Muslims in the United States will cry out for B. Hussein to lean in their favor. Of course. And will he?

Well, he’s already said he will “stand with the Muslims.” Need we go any further?

More from “Dreams of My Father,” B. Hussein writes: “I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.

And further in that same book: “I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.

There is more: “There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.

Has the Jeremiah Wright twenty year tutoring of anti-white, pro-blackism wedded to B. Hussein’s perspective regarding blacks and whites? No doubt.

B. Hussein writes in “Dreams of My Father” that “it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.

This is particularly telling and frightening: “I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.

Did you get that? Malcolm X, racist who despises white people, is his hero.

Concerning his father, note: “He comes from a father who was a Muslim,” said civil rights author Juan Williams of National Public Radio. “I mean, I think that given we’re at war with Muslim extremists, that presents a problem.

In addition, Obama’s stepfather was a practicing Muslim.
all of it here
B. Hussein Obama: 'I Will Stand With The Muslims. . . - Conservative Crusader

none of this is about this guy so shut the hell up

Last edited:
The War on Terror is taking on another strategy. Instead of trying to kill a fly with a sledgehammer, like we have been doing, we will be doing more special ops. And the war will never end by the strategy being used now because we have not invaded countries or territories where they are finding safe havens..

You're a bit naive, Jake.

Just because a President is overseeing an American conflict does not give him authority to disregard law passed by the Congress. That's NOT how our system operates.

And yet, we see quote after quote of Republicans saying they had been contacted over the last two years and thought this was a workable idea. And over the last few days, they have had to scrub their websites and tweets to march to the party beat.
The truth is, Republicans are disappointed that Obama didn't leave this guy there so they can say he left behind a soldier. They would have crucified him.

Deanie? Forget the GOP...not even Hilary Clinton or Diane Feinstein thought this was a good idea and vetoed it repeatedly. Obama didn't tell Congress what he was planning because he knew that he faced BIPARTISAN opposition to doing a swap.
Huh? Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, since Obama was elected, and was no longer a Senator, so what exactly did Hillary vote against and when, Oldstyle?

and Bill Clinton came out and said it was a good move to retrieve Bowie B....leave no man behind....? Would he have done that if his wife was against the move?

"Three days ago, the New York Times cited a “former senior military officer” for the claim that Bergdahl had left a note behind in his tent the night he disappeared saying “he had become disillusioned with the Army, did not support the American mission in Afghanistan and was leaving to start a new life.” Pretty strong evidence of desertion; in fact, it’s the only hard evidence of Bergdahl’s motives that allegedly exists. The same day, Fox News reported that two unnamed former members of Bergdahl’s unit also claim that he left a note, and that the note suggested not only desertion but an intent to renounce his citizenship. All of this came as a shock to Saxby Chambliss, the ranking GOP member on the Senate Intelligence Committee, who had read the classified file on Bergdahl and saw nothing in there about a note.
That’s when things started to get weird."

"Asked about what appeared to be a disconnect, the retired officer insisted that he remembered reading a field report discussing the existence of such a letter in the early days of the search and was unable to explain why it is not mentioned in the final investigative report."

"...watch Newsmax’s interview with retired Special Ops Maj. Rusty Bradley, who helped search for Bergdahl, below; the key bit comes at around 5:45. Like the Times’s source, he claims that a report issued within 24 hours of Bergdahl’s disappearance mentioned a note."

"...where’s the note? And why is the White House telling Congress it doesn’t exist?"

Former Special Ops officer: Report issued within 24 hours after Bergdahl disappeared said he left a note « Hot Air

There was a note.

And now there's not.

Interesting.

Told you that OP was over. Guess what?

And, for the record in the Bergdahl case, there was never a note.

Move along, please.

lol!

look at the laughable left-wing liberal loons pretending they cant see PROGRESSIVE FAILURE all around!!

Told you that OP was over. Guess what?

And, for the record in the Bergdahl case, there was never a note.

Move along, please.

And you know this how? I have yet to see a cite on this.

It never ceases to amaze me how often you side with far leftwing kooks on issues, yet, claim you're a republican.

"Three days ago, the New York Times cited a “former senior military officer” for the claim that Bergdahl had left a note behind in his tent the night he disappeared saying “he had become disillusioned with the Army, did not support the American mission in Afghanistan and was leaving to start a new life.” Pretty strong evidence of desertion; in fact, it’s the only hard evidence of Bergdahl’s motives that allegedly exists. The same day, Fox News reported that two unnamed former members of Bergdahl’s unit also claim that he left a note, and that the note suggested not only desertion but an intent to renounce his citizenship. All of this came as a shock to Saxby Chambliss, the ranking GOP member on the Senate Intelligence Committee, who had read the classified file on Bergdahl and saw nothing in there about a note.

"Asked about what appeared to be a disconnect, the retired officer insisted that he remembered reading a field report discussing the existence of such a letter in the early days of the search and was unable to explain why it is not mentioned in the final investigative report."

"...watch Newsmax’s interview with retired Special Ops Maj. Rusty Bradley, who helped search for Bergdahl, below; the key bit comes at around 5:45. Like the Times’s source, he claims that a report issued within 24 hours of Bergdahl’s disappearance mentioned a note."

"...where’s the note? And why is the White House telling Congress it doesn’t exist?"

Former Special Ops officer: Report issued within 24 hours after Bergdahl disappeared said he left a note « Hot Air

There was a note.

And now there's not.

Interesting.

and fakey just dismisses this out of hand and relies on rdean's post...but he is a republican

:lol:

There was a note.

And now there's not.

Interesting.

or there was never a note and they aren't recalling correctly, or the field report was incorrect

Last edited:
here is another NYT article on it, but oh no, this is only republicans pushing this...:rolleyes:

WASHINGTON — Sometime after midnight on June 30, 2009, Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl left behind a note in his tent saying he had become disillusioned with the Army, did not support the American mission in Afghanistan and was leaving to start a new life.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/03/u...ho-pow-vanished-angered-his-unit.html?hp&_r=0

why do lefties just dismiss this outright?

here is another NYT article on it, but oh no, this is only republicans pushing this...:rolleyes:

WASHINGTON — Sometime after midnight on June 30, 2009, Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl left behind a note in his tent saying he had become disillusioned with the Army, did not support the American mission in Afghanistan and was leaving to start a new life.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/03/u...ho-pow-vanished-angered-his-unit.html?hp&_r=0

why do lefties just dismiss this outright?

all claims of a note are based on the memory of a report by a retired officer. on the other hand the fact that the note is not mentioned in the official report seems to indicate that it did not exist

Forum List

Back