There won't be any group who will vote for trump

Donald----the choice of the LOOSE CANNON VOTER
Instead you vote for carefully chosen politically correct liars who don't say what they mean.

Any Republican who doesn't like trump but instead remains loyal to the GOP candidates is showing what a right wing moonbat they are.

So who do you like now? Cruz? Rubio? Arent they teabaggers?

The GOP is just as divided as Iraq. How can they fix the middle East or economy?

I did not claim to LIKE any of them

If you vote for another ultra leftist like this idiot we have now. You can't blame anyone but yourself for kissing islamonazi ass

Iran tests another mid-range ballistic missile in breach of UN resolutions | Fox News
So you want to pull Iran into the war? Destabalized it like Iraq? Wow
they're already involved in war you moron:slap:

Except pasty faced bitter whites

Donald Trump Finally Attacks Ted Cruz, Referencing His Cuban Heritage

Is they any group trump hasn't gone after?

Funny, one of customers, a black women, says unless Trump or Cruz is the nominee, she'll have to vote for Hillary. actually, there is a lot of Blacks, and blue collar union workers who like Trump
:dance:

Cruz? She likes Cruz?

Do you realize she's lying to you? Just like I lied to my bosses. Do you think that I tell them I'm a liberal and I'm going to vote for Hillary Clinton? Are you out of your mind? You think I'm going to tell that to an irrational illogical Republican who has power over me? Many of us don't argue back when we hear crazy Republicans spouting off in public. Just because you're the loudest person in the room doesnt mean your right.

You're ashamed of being a liberal. Doesn't that ring a bell, at all.

Trump is only winning because the field of other GOP candidates are so unpopular.

The GOP will pretend rubio is a great candidate once they nominate him but he'll do no better than McCain or Romney.

Even with rubio getting a lot of Hispanic votes.
unpopular?.....how about pretty bad?....

Funny, one of customers, a black women, says unless Trump or Cruz is the nominee, she'll have to vote for Hillary. actually, there is a lot of Blacks, and blue collar union workers who like Trump

Cruz? She likes Cruz?

Do you realize she's lying to you? Just like I lied to my bosses. Do you think that I tell them I'm a liberal and I'm going to vote for Hillary Clinton? Are you out of your mind? You think I'm going to tell that to an irrational illogical Republican who has power over me? Many of us don't argue back when we hear crazy Republicans spouting off in public. Just because you're the loudest person in the room doesnt mean your right.

what happened to bernie bobo?....last time i seen you talking about who you are for you had a boner for bernie....

Trump is only winning because the field of other GOP candidates are so unpopular.

The GOP will pretend rubio is a great candidate once they nominate him but he'll do no better than McCain or Romney.

Could it not be said that Clinton is winning because the rest of Democrat candidates is so unpopular? Or even non-existent?

Demography is destiny, and the GOP predictably is learning the hard way.

Could it not be said that Clinton is winning because the rest of Democrat candidates is so unpopular? Or even non-existent?
The less Hillary is seen the better it is for her. That's her campaign strategy

Cruz? She likes Cruz?

You're ashamed of being a liberal. Doesn't that ring a bell, at all.

she has a point bobo....are you ashamed of being for hillary?...i dont blame you,i would hide that too....so your fellow workers will bag on you all day if they knew?....lol

or just as bad as the republicans....

Not really. The Democrat field boasts a failed Secretary of State who is a failed Senator who is a failed wife and maybe even a failed mother, but definitely an accomplished liar, plus a gutless nobody from an insignificant state who never had the courage to call himself a Democrat, while sucking up to and caucasing with them, an old and useless punk who wants to accomplish his fame to claim as the champion of those whose high aim in life is to steal what others earned and have.

Plus a governor who????

Is this poverty stricken party hoping for the Presidency?

Not really. The Democrat field boasts a failed Secretary of State who is a failed Senator who is a failed wife and maybe even a failed mother, but definitely an accomplished liar, plus a gutless nobody from an insignificant state who never had the courage to call himself a Democrat, while sucking up to and caucasing with them, an old and useless punk who wants to accomplish his fame to claim as the champion of those whose high aim in life is to steal what others earned and have.

Plus a governor who????

Is this poverty stricken party hoping for the Presidency?
Not really.
yea really....

Is there any group that Trump has not insulted? Well, he still has the white blue collar vote. It is not that he has not insulted them. He insults them every day, by feeding them BS which any thinking person knows is total lies. However, they don't know it.

The less Hillary is seen the better it is for her. That's her campaign strategy
Same with rubio

Is there any group that Trump has not insulted? Well, he still has the white blue collar vote. It is not that he has not insulted them. He insults them every day, by feeding them BS which any thinking person knows is total lies. However, they don't know it.
So he's a typical Republican and harry can't commit

Donald----the choice of the LOOSE CANNON VOTER
Instead you vote for carefully chosen politically correct liars who don't say what they mean.

Any Republican who doesn't like trump but instead remains loyal to the GOP candidates is showing what a right wing moonbat they are.

So who do you like now? Cruz? Rubio? Arent they teabaggers?

The GOP is just as divided as Iraq. How can they fix the middle East or economy?

I did not claim to LIKE any of them

If you vote for another ultra leftist like this idiot we have now. You can't blame anyone but yourself for kissing islamonazi ass

Iran tests another mid-range ballistic missile in breach of UN resolutions | Fox News
So you want to pull Iran into the war? Destabalized it like Iraq? Wow
they're already involved in war you moron:slap:

I see....... No wonder you support Cruz. Cruz ignorance suggested carpet bombing ISIS including murdering civilians. Didn't you just expressed to me your desired of killing civilians.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/1...ruz.html?_r=1&referer=https://www.google.com/

Forum List

Back