There's a pretty blonde woman with green eyes on the TV screens and she...

Did they?

• Yes

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Has 1,000 times the testicles than a lot of the people here. Think I'm wrong? Then put yourself on record.

Did a mob of people attempt to violently intervene in the Congressional certification of Joe Biden's electoral victory in the 2020 election?

***Mod Comment - Please add a link so that people know who you are talking about.***

Last edited by a moderator:
Has 1,000 times the testicles than a lot of the people here. Think I'm wrong? Then put yourself on record.

Did a mob of people attempt to violently intervene in the Congressional certification of Joe Biden's electoral victory in the 2020 election?
No, but about 50 rednecks broke into the Capitol with the help of the Capitol Police. Are you talking about some other incident?

No, but about 50 rednecks broke into the Capitol with the help of the Capitol Police. Are you talking about some other incident?

No, but you're pathetic piece of shit, unAmerican seditious traitor whose only hope of doing something useful for this great country is to go get yourself beheaded by Al Qaeda.

Fifty? I'm not going to even pretend there's a legitimate reason for you pretending like there was anything less than hundreds of people who breached the building.

Was it planned that way or was it a protest that got out of hand? I do believe that most of those people were decent working class Americans who felt they had real concerns and wanted to have their voice heard.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, this is about one thing.

It's about bringing their ''war on terror'' home to America. It's their next forever war.

In order to do so, they need fences around Washington. They need the image of troops all over the place in Washington. They need to establish fear. They need to set the narrative that Americans who oppose them, as well as any opposing elected representatives, are to be viewed as terrorists.

They can't do it wthout first establishing an enemy out of thin air.

And it should come as no surprise whatsoever that she's the one pushing this whole thing front and center. It's the family business, after all.

Relevant listening...

Last edited:
At the end of the day, this is about one thing.

It's about bringing their ''war on terror'' home to America. It's their next forever war.

In order to do so, they need fences around Washington. They need the image of troops all over the place in Washington. They need to establish fear. They need to set the narrative that Americans who oppose them, as well as any opposing elected representatives, are to be viewed as terrorists.

They can't do it wthout first establishing an enemy out of thin air.

And it should come as no surprise whatsoever that she's the one pushing this whole thing front and center. It's the family business, after all.

Relevant listening...

Quoting Massie? Desperate much?

1654832050320.png

Go Caroline!

I just call it like I see it, you can't handle the truth. All Democrats do is waste our time and money on manufactured bullshit. Russian Collusion, Impeachment 1, Impeachment 2, and now this clown show. Put down the Kool Aid cup and start thinking for a change.

Its not even a real trial, it's just a 'hearing',they're posturing before the election without having to pay for ad time on the networks. They're just scum, is all.

The Democrats burned entire cities down, I don't think they're allowed to whine about this.

Just another tantrum. PElosi hands out that dope she's taking and they all go on TV with their eyes bugged out trying to look 'sincere'. Don't know who it was but they had some con artist trying to look like Uncle Remus spouting off, but I didn't stop flipping the channels so don't know what he was babbling about, probably 'white supremacists n stuff' or 'why Uvalde means black hood rats should get 'Reparations' and free watermelons or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back