there's no problem of white supremacy = huge myth/fake news

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...this is another HUGE myth --white supremacy!!!!!!!!! hahhahahahah--the MSM again is making a mountain out of a molehill --like police brutality and racism
...white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
...blacks murder over 3000 every year
whites are 5 times the population of blacks--yet:
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514 = ten times the rate
..Proud Boys/Unite the Right are no different from the hundreds of latino, Asian, and black groups
..etc

EjIeH87VgAASkJy.jpg

All this Proud Boys and line kind stuff is made up to deflect the poor and destructive of BLM types
The follow the lead of Hillary who made up the Russian hoax to deflect her emails while she got rid of all of them

OK, maybe you can be the one far USMB rightwinger that can answer my question...

Can you list all the people that's been murdered by #BlackLivesMatter and/or ANTIFA?

I'd like to have a solid understanding on how grave the situation is w/these people.

This is posed to the OP, harmonica

OK, maybe you can be the one far USMB rightwinger that can answer my question...

Can you list all the people that's been murdered by #BlackLivesMatter and/or ANTIFA?

I'd like to have a solid understanding on how grave the situation is w/these people.

1. you never answered my question in the other threads about race involvement in '''''''police brutality''''
2. 500 black on white murders to 10
..3000 to 10
undeniably WS is not even CLOSE to being a problem compared to the others
3. you are deflecting
4. you are saying the blacks that murder do not support BLM????!!!!!!
5. BLM is ruining the country, WS are not

First, I don't know who you're asking.

Second, only passive-aggressive A-holes like you keep some kind of phony score.

....BLM says looting/etc is ok and they say they want to KILL white people

Don't hold back, creep.
You wouldn't have asked unless you thought you knew.
Do tell us what your survey sez....

Forum List

Back