There's no value to a fetus...or a baby..we should kill both with impunity...

And to address your shock value title.

What they are saying is not even close to "we should kill both with impunity" Do at least try and be honest KG.

"Abortion is largely accepted even for reasons that do not have anything to do with the fetus' health. By showing that (1) both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons, (2) the fact that both are potential persons is morally irrelevant and (3) adoption is not always in the best interest of actual people, the authors argue that what we call ‘after-birth abortion’ (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled."

In other words, they believe killing them should be done with impunity, for a variety of reasons, even if the baby has a chance at a normal life.

After-birth abortion: why should the baby live? -- Giubilini and Minerva -- Journal of Medical Ethics

Seems like women could well afford to support their drug habits by getting pregnant and selling the remains of the fetus.

It's a brand new industry.

I know you do.

I have no problem with harvesting.

It's the killing I object to.

So don't read it. I will continue to harp on it, as long as people continue to kill babies...and not only kill babies, but to claim it's a wonderful thing to do.

I feel sorry for the women who fall for the propaganda. But the people who spread it..those are the monsters.

So don't read it. I will continue to harp on it, as long as people continue to kill babies...and not only kill babies, but to claim it's a wonderful thing to do.

I feel sorry for the women who fall for the propaganda. But the people who spread it..those are the monsters.

I'll keep spreading the word hun.... If you cant afford to feed, clothe and house it... you have no business having having babies.... and then give them the number of the nearest planned parenthood clinic.

I'll keep spreading the word hun.... If you cant afford to feed, clothe and house it... you have no business having having babies.... and then give them the number of the nearest planned parenthood clinic.

Sorry, annoyance isn't justification for murder.

Sorry, annoyance isn't justification for murder.

Its not murder. It is only your opinion.

No, it's murder. It's murder when men kill their wives and daughters..though according to Sharia law, it isn't...it was murder when slavers killed human cargo when slavery was legal...and it's murder when we kill babies today.

No, it's murder. It's murder when men kill their wives and daughters..though according to Sharia law, it isn't...it was murder when slavers killed human cargo when slavery was legal...and it's murder when we kill babies today.

Is it murder to have liposuction?

Is your fat a baby in the early stages of development? Or are you storing babies in that fat?
If not, then no. It's not. Though it's probably not the smartest thing in the world.

Is your fat a baby in the early stages of development? Or are you storing babies in that fat?
If not, then no. It's not. Though it's probably not the smartest thing in the world.

Fat is living human tissue... but it is NOT a life of its own. Same thing for a fetus.

Nope, fat is not a human. It cannot and will not ever turn into one.

Unless it's one of these:

628x471.jpg

Nope, fat is not a human. It cannot and will not ever turn into one.

Unless it's one of these:

628x471.jpg

Your fat cells are not human?

I beg to differ with you dear. Your fat cells are living human tissue. They do not have a life of their own.. just as a fetus does not have a life of its own.

Forum List

Back