There's No Way Around It, A Christian Cannot Possibly Believe In More Than Two Genders!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
At least a true Christian anyways. For everybody knows that in the beginning God made Adam and then formed Eve from his rib. Yet, all of the time I hear about churches who embrace Transgender people and call them whatever fake gender they want to be called that they identify as. Which there's a difference between accepting them, and totally embracing them. God's probably sitting up there in Heaven right now thinking that they all have lost their minds as they should already know that He only ever created two genders. This is right up there with the Queen James' Bible that I posted about and I honestly don't know which is worse. Will the madness ever end?

I'm a backslidden Christian and even I know there are only two genders. Anything else is just a mental illness.

Haven't we all backslid at some point in our lives? And I was reading a comment on YouTube that said if they had a dollar for every gender that existed that they would have two dollars and a bunch of counterfeits.

At least a true Christian anyways. For everybody knows that in the beginning God made Adam and then formed Eve from his rib. Yet, all of the time I hear about churches who embrace Transgender people and call them whatever fake gender they want to be called that they identify as. Which there's a difference between accepting them, and totally embracing them. God's probably sitting up there in Heaven right now thinking that they all have lost their minds as they should already know that He only ever created two genders. This is right up there with the Queen James' Bible that I posted about and I honestly don't know which is worse. Will the madness ever end?
Mental emotional states do not make gender. Biology does. I don't care if you want to grow a long beard, wear a stovepipe hat and recite the Gettysburg address from every corner of the land. It still does not make you Abraham Lincoln or make me want to allow you to insist on forcing your self image and acceptance of same, on my kids or grandkids or anybody else, for that matter.

Being born unable to see obviously means you can never be a true Christian since God created Adam and Eve with the ability to see,

Mental emotional states do not make gender. Biology does. I don't care if you want to grow a long beard, wear a stovepipe hat and recite the Gettysburg address from every corner of the land. It still does not make you Abraham Lincoln or make me want to allow you to insist on forcing your self image and acceptance of same, on my kids or grandkids or anybody else, for that matter.

Exactly! You're pretty much saying what shoshi has said. If a body was found in the wilderness and it was nothing but bones, DNA would tell us what their gender was. Not what they identified as. Btw, I rephrase what I said in the OP,.. I don't only believe that God thinks that people down here have lost their minds,.. I know He has!

Being born unable to see obviously means you can never be a true Christian since God created Adam and Eve with the ability to see,

That is something totally different. Having a physical handicap and believing in lies are totally two entirely different things.

How does God pee without a penis, same for the angels.....

Well your claim about a true Christian comes with a claim that they do not believe in science:

"Ambiguous genitalia is a rare condition in which an infant's external genitals don't appear to be clearly either male or female. In a baby with ambiguous genitalia, the genitals may be incompletely developed or the baby may have characteristics of both sexes. The external sex organs may not match the internal sex organs or genetic sex.

"Ambiguous genitalia isn't a disease, it's a disorder of sex development. Usually, ambiguous genitalia is obvious at or shortly after birth, and it can be very distressing for families. Your medical team will look for the cause of ambiguous genitalia and provide information and counseling that can help guide decisions about your baby's gender and any necessary treatment."

Well, Jesus healed the blind,.. so He could heal the mentally ill as well. If they let Him that is.

When do you know of the last person born blind that anyone has healed?

Well your claim about a true Christian comes with a claim that they do not believe in science:

"Ambiguous genitalia is a rare condition in which an infant's external genitals don't appear to be clearly either male or female. In a baby with ambiguous genitalia, the genitals may be incompletely developed or the baby may have characteristics of both sexes. The external sex organs may not match the internal sex organs or genetic sex.

"Ambiguous genitalia isn't a disease, it's a disorder of sex development. Usually, ambiguous genitalia is obvious at or shortly after birth, and it can be very distressing for families. Your medical team will look for the cause of ambiguous genitalia and provide information and counseling that can help guide decisions about your baby's gender and any necessary treatment."

I call bullshit with all of your claims. First of all, I am a Christian who also believes in science and a deformity isn't what I'm talking about. It's extremely rare anyways.

When do you know of the last person born blind that anyone has healed?

Well, Jesus might not be walking the earth anymore, but apparently you haven't been caught up with today's technology.

Science. Pick your argument. Science does not agree with your position.

What the heck are you even talking about? First of all that was science and second of all what do you call plants and animals? That's freaking science!! It's a rather dumb thing to say that it can't coincide with the existence of God when He created those things. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back