🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There's only one way to prevent a Trump presidency

You know, I live in Oklahoma. And all 77 counties of Oklahoma went for Donald Trump. Love his cabinet picks including the one for Secretary of State. Another thing I love? The liberals absolutely losing their collective minds. Talk to those on the street and even those that weren't crazy about Donald Trump a month ago, are just loving what he's doing. Here, his approval ratings are sky rocketing.

It's not about the fact that Barry drove this country into the ground for the last 8 years? Oh no! It's not about a complete and utter rejection of Democratic talking-points? Well, no, of course not! Or the fact that 72% of Americans said that this country was going in the wrong direction? No, no. It's the RUSSIANS!

Good God, sweet Jesus in heaven. You just can't make this stuff up. You really can't. I've known about the Electoral College since I was in High School and I understand why it is in place. It will not be replaced by a bunch of whiny, classless sore losers. God this is sweet.

Seems like the only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner.

Most people are kind of horrified we have a Sec. of Labor who is hostile to working people, a Sec of State who is on the payroll of the Russian Federation, and a Secretary of Agency who couldn't even remember his agency was one of the ones he wanted to abolish.

Someone who staunchly supports the candidate who was a willing and knowing accessory to several known instances of violent rape and sexual abuse of women, is accusing others of misogyny.

well, first, Hillary isn't responsible for her husband's affairs. I'm sure she'd have rather he didn't.

Second, Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars investigating the claims of Liars, and came up with nothing.

Who the voters voted for, doesn't matter....REMEMBER, CLINTON WON the popular vote, Clinton won the vote of the citizen, by millions more votes, THAT'S what those Trump supporters have been saying, the popular vote means crap, the electoral college vote is who counts....?

Now electors are getting ready to vote their conscience as they were required to do in the founder's day, and you want to stop them claiming the popular vote should count and force them to go with the popular vote!!!

HOLY SMOKES! Make up your minds! :rofl:
Oh, not at all. We're insisting that they follow the popular vote.......of their states.

Who the voters voted for, doesn't matter....REMEMBER, CLINTON WON the popular vote, Clinton won the vote of the citizen, by millions more votes, THAT'S what those Trump supporters have been saying, the popular vote means crap, the electoral college vote is who counts....?

Now electors are getting ready to vote their conscience as they were required to do in the founder's day, and you want to stop them claiming the popular vote should count and force them to go with the popular vote!!!

HOLY SMOKES! Make up your minds! :rofl:
The elector were elected to vote representing the will of the voters of their state. There is a reason presidental elections are not decided by popular vote. Each state has a say in who is elected. Not just kalifornia, new york and flordia. Us normal people need our government to reprisent us too. If they don't like our system let kalifornis succeed and have their own country with their persident decided by popular vote. Then the northern half of the state can succeed and come back. The rest of the state we don't want.

Someone who staunchly supports the candidate who was a willing and knowing accessory to several known instances of violent rape and sexual abuse of women, is accusing others of misogyny.

well, first, Hillary isn't responsible for her husband's affairs. I'm sure she'd have rather he didn't.

Second, Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars investigating the claims of Liars, and came up with nothing.

Well, maybe Hillary learned she can't just break the rules....

Oh, wait......

You are right....wasted.

Sorry, if we wanted to change the college it should have started 16 years ago. now its sour grapes. that said I don't see how any of the choices Trump has made so far help us regular working people. how could they relate to us in any way. and for older people the S S & med care talk is scary.

Oh, wait......

You are right....wasted.

Well, no, spending 70 million dollars to investigate a land deal where the Clintons lost money like everyone else who invested, and ending up investigating whether or not he lied about getting a blow job is really kind of a waste of money.

Imagine if we spent that time and effort doing something like, oh, I don't know, trying to catch Bin Laden.

Okay, there's two but I'm advocating for the legal strategy.

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors into choosing a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

I suppose it's too late for such organization to take place but maybe we can hope it is being done in secret.

All avenues must be explored to prevent the Orange Dumpster from taking office.

Soooo you don't believe in Democracy all that much, do you?

Wouldn't that circumvent the will of the people that voted for the Electors?

You were one of these Moon Bat idiots that voted for that Crooked Hillary asshole, correct? What if the Electors that you voted for willy nilly decided to change their mind with some new revelations on Crooked Hillary' corruption and dishonesty ? After all as Secretary of State she did set up a sweetheart uranium deal with Russia and got millions donated to her money laundering scam and a nice $500K speaking fee for Slick Willy. Wouldn't you be a little pissed?

Well, no, since they voted for an elector, which means they've already surrendered part of that will, didn't they?

You were one of these Moon Bat idiots that voted for that Crooked Hillary asshole, correct? What if the Electors that you voted for willy nilly decided to change their mind with some new revelations on Crooked Hillary' corruption and dishonesty ? After all as Secretary of State she did set up a sweetheart uranium deal with Russia and got millions donated to her money laundering scam and a nice $500K speaking fee for Slick Willy. Wouldn't you be a little pissed?

I think it would depend on the circumstances. You guys have been investigating Hillary for 25 years now and have come up with nothing, but if the CIA came out tomorrow and said, "Here's evidence Hillary took a bribe from Russia", I think that the electors should take that into account.

Well, no, since they voted for an elector, which means they've already surrendered part of that will, didn't they?

I think it would depend on the circumstances. You guys have been investigating Hillary for 25 years now and have come up with nothing, but if the CIA came out tomorrow and said, "Here's evidence Hillary took a bribe from Russia", I think that the electors should take that into account.

So you really don't think that when you go to the voting booth on election day then you are entitled to get what you vote for? Interesting and hypocritical after you Moon Bats have been bitching so much about the Electoral College.

You would applaud any Elector that jump ship on Trump and cry like a little school girl if the same thing happen with Crooked Hillary.

Of course Crooked Hillary should not be held accountable for her corruption and dishonesty. That is the stupidity of you Moon Bats that voted for her. You guys have been giving the Clintons a pass on their massive corruption and lies for decades. Shame on you!

Her elitist status and power in the government may have kept her from being indicted by the FBI but it didn't get her elected President, did it? Fly over America knew better, didn't they?

So you really don't think that when you go to the voting booth on election day then you are entitled to get what you vote for? Interesting and hypocritical after you Moon Bats have been bitching so much about the Electoral College.

I know when we went to the voting booth, MOST of us voted for Hillary. So that's what we should get.

But since 200 years ago, a bunch of slave rapists who didn't trust the people put in a couple of extra steps, then we should use those extra steps.

Here's the thing. the most plausible scenario isn't that these Republican electors would vote for Hillary (which would actually reflect what people voted for on election day.) the most plausible scenario is that enough of them will vote for a moderate Republican to keep Trump from getting to 270, and after Trump has the expected complete meltdown threatening to jail everyone, Congress will vote for that moderate and make him President.

And that's the system the Founders put into place.

Now, more likely, the republican electors will know Trump is a disaster in the making, and they'll chicken out and vote for him anyway, and we will be spending the next four years as he proceeds to fuck up everything finger pointing.

But remember... we had an out. One that would have given your side 90% of what you wanted. We just didn't take it.

Trying to rewrite history Joe?

Starr came up with an IMPEACHMENT

I know when we went to the voting booth, MOST of us voted for Hillary. So that's what we should get.

But since 200 years ago, a bunch of slave rapists who didn't trust the people put in a couple of extra steps, then we should use those extra steps.

Here's the thing. the most plausible scenario isn't that these Republican electors would vote for Hillary (which would actually reflect what people voted for on election day.) the most plausible scenario is that enough of them will vote for a moderate Republican to keep Trump from getting to 270, and after Trump has the expected complete meltdown threatening to jail everyone, Congress will vote for that moderate and make him President.

And that's the system the Founders put into place.

Now, more likely, the republican electors will know Trump is a disaster in the making, and they'll chicken out and vote for him anyway, and we will be spending the next four years as he proceeds to fuck up everything finger pointing.

But remember... we had an out. One that would have given your side 90% of what you wanted. We just didn't take it.
Actually, no. MOST of us voted for someone other than Hillary. She did not get the majority of the vote.

[

Actually, no. MOST of us voted for someone other than Hillary. She did not get the majority of the vote.

Very true.

Even more true when you realize that possibly up to 2-3 million of Crooked Hillary's votes came from illegals that hated Trump voting in states with lax voter ID laws.

Oh, wait......

You are right....wasted.

Well, no, spending 70 million dollars to investigate a land deal where the Clintons lost money like everyone else who invested, and ending up investigating whether or not he lied about getting a blow job is really kind of a waste of money.

Imagine if we spent that time and effort doing something like, oh, I don't know, trying to catch Bin Laden.

I think I said it was wasted.....

And she learned nothing from the experience.

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors into choosing a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

I suppose it's too late for such organization to take place but maybe we can hope it is being done in secret.

Boy George - The Crying Game - YouTube

Violent revolution is always an option. Don't forget. The founders left a loophole in the constitution for that. Go arm yourself.

I can get you a good deal on a couple cases of these babies....interested?

polish3_zps5d640b79.jpg

why do you want to upset the sanctity of the election process to get your way? Are you unamerican and didn't know you might lose?

Just kill 10 percent of the republican voters to make up for all the voters purged off the rolls.

They think it's funny when Democrats are purged off the rolls. Wait till they see how funny revolution is.

This will all be moot soon. The Republican establishment hates Trump and will find cause for impeachment very soon after he's inaugurated. Most likely the cause will be valid. They'd rather have Pence anyway.

Best Strategy for the Democrats - Let the Republicans have everything they want short of constitutional amendments. The American people have given the Republicans enough rope - let them hang themselves!

Forum List

Back