🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There's only one way to prevent a Trump presidency

Okay, there's two but I'm advocating for the legal strategy.

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors and from there choose a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

I suppose it's too late for such organization to take place but maybe we can hope it is being done in secret.

All avenues must be explored to prevent the Orange Dumpster from taking office.
Violent revolution is always an option. Don't forget. The founders left a loophole in the constitution for that. Go arm yourself.
Violent revolution?
You would really cause a war in your own country just because you don't want Donald Trump to be the new President? :eek-52:
If he begins rounding up citizens in violation of the constitution and human rights then yes
Don't worry. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to do that ;)

But with the help of dead people and illegal aliens. Either way, it's irrelevant. She lost, that's the bottom line.

No, we lost.

That's the bottom line. The thing is, half of Republicans didn't really want Trump, either. But now you are stuck with him because every change you had to put a stop to him you missed or passed up.

You know he's going to be a disaster. He can't manage himself on Twitter, for crying out loud.

But you guys can't admit you made a mistake.

But with the help of dead people and illegal aliens. Either way, it's irrelevant. She lost, that's the bottom line.

No, we lost.

That's the bottom line. The thing is, half of Republicans didn't really want Trump, either. But now you are stuck with him because every change you had to put a stop to him you missed or passed up.

You know he's going to be a disaster. He can't manage himself on Twitter, for crying out loud.

Poor snowflake....

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors into choosing a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

I suppose it's too late for such organization to take place but maybe we can hope it is being done in secret.

You have not stated why any GOP elector would not want Trump as the POTUS.
It is true that the OP does not give a reason why Republican electors would not want Trump but surely it is obvious that certain things have become clear that were not so during the election campaign, in particular the hacking of Democrat emails by the Russians because Putin did not want Clinton and also to discredit the American voting system. This was done after Trump publicly expressed a wish for Putin to hack the Democrat emails thereby showing Trump to be working with Putin in order to interfere with The U.S. election for president. Trump has since added Rex Tillerson, a Friend of Russia who has said he is against sanctions on Russia, to be a Secretary of State. This whole scenario stinks of treason.

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors into choosing a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

You have not stated why any GOP elector would not want Trump as the POTUS.
It is true that the OP does not give a reason why Republican electors would not want Trump but surely it is obvious that certain things have become clear that were not so during the election campaign, in particular the hacking of Democrat emails by the Russians because Putin did not want Clinton and also to discredit the American voting system. This was done after Trump publicly expressed a wish for Putin to hack the Democrat emails thereby showing Trump to be working with Putin in order to interfere with The U.S. election for president. Trump has since added Rex Tillerson, a Friend of Russia who has said he is against sanctions on Russia, to be a Secretary of State. This whole scenario stinks of treason.
I can't wait to see how many Hillary electors reject the bullshit democrats Russian propaganda and vote Trump!!!!!

Poor snowflake....

1stSnowflake.jpg

No, we lost.

Trump was the only Republican that wasn't afraid to get in the mud with Hillary and the famed Clinton smear machine, and he wasn't afraid to spit in the eye of the Republican establishment that was ignoring the rank and file. His election was an acknowledgement that career, establishment politicians like Hillary have been taking this country in the wrong direction.

Funny, with all those you keep saying didn't want Trump to be president, he is.

Hillary lost. Most voters voted against her, so let her go into the night. We'll all be better off for doing so.

Trump was the only Republican that wasn't afraid to get in the mud with Hillary and the famed Clinton smear machine, and he wasn't afraid to spit in the eye of the Republican establishment that was ignoring the rank and file. His election was an acknowledgement that career, establishment politicians like Hillary have been taking this country in the wrong direction.

Again, the people got it right. They voted agaisnt him.

The fact that Trump beat other Republicans by appealing more openly to the racism and misogyny of the GOP base is hardly anything to be proud of.

But the real tragedy are all the Republicans who KNEW this was a bad idea, and voted for him anyway because they just hate Hillary for spanking them back in the 1990's.

Funny, with all those you keep saying didn't want Trump to be president, he is.

Yes, because we have a bad, racist system designed by men who went home that night and raped their slaves.

Why we still have it is the mystery, it's never produced a good result.

Hillary lost. Most voters voted against her, so let her go into the night. We'll all be better off for doing so.

If you want to argue that Hillary was a bad candidate, nolo contendre... I'm not arguing that point. She was a bad candidate. She got beat by Obama in 2008 and Trump in 2016. (Although in both cases, she got more actual votes!)

But frankly, are we better off for it? Obama's inexperience resulted in a lot of lost opportunities, Trump is a fucking impeachment looking for a place to happen.

If a system keeps producing bad results, maybe it's time to look at a new system.

Violent revolution is always an option.
Unfortunately for you, you idiot fascists keep failing at that. There is nothing that makes me laugh harder than watching idiot fascists get plowed over by vehicles... :laugh:

SHOCKING Video Of Car Running Over Protesters On Highway At High Speed
That's why protesters should be armed.
Actually, that's why idiot fascists should violate the law. It's illegal to block a highway or street, snowflake.

Notice how the OP writes "we"? This is an example of the "thought-process" of the modern liberal. It's consistent with their censorship, and attempt to destroy the reputations and economics for those who don't "think" the same.

That's "critical thought" OP. Give it a try.

Unfortunately for you, you idiot fascists keep failing at that. There is nothing that makes me laugh harder than watching idiot fascists get plowed over by vehicles... :laugh:

Wow, Poodle, you are lazy

This is a footage of a demonstration in Brazil, not the US.

FACT CHECK: Did a Car Run Over Trump Protesters on a Highway?

It had nothing to do with Trump.

That's why protesters should be armed.
Actually, that's why idiot fascists should violate the law. It's illegal to block a highway or street, snowflake.
It should be illegal for you to post without adult supervision

But anyways, my stance here has always been that liberals need to drop the gun control bullshit and arm up.
With the exception of watching them get run over, there is nothing better than watching the Anti-Free America fascists get knocked out by true patriots...

On a side note - thank God for technology. Cell phone video captures these fascists carrying their bats and knives as they lie and deny everything. Very helpful to law enforcement.

Antifa punk blocks rather large man at protest. Oops.

Forum List

Back