🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There's only one way to prevent a Trump presidency

Trying to rewrite history Joe?

Starr came up with an IMPEACHMENT

One that failed in Congress and that 67% of the people thought was wrong.

Because who hasn't lied bout a blow job?

And that is different from the only other President Andrew Jackson being impeached...how?

And what's this 67% number you pulled out of your ass?

You do know it was real close in the senate by only a few votes to toss Bill out right?

And that is different from the only other President Andrew Jackson being impeached...how?

First you are thinking of Andrew Johnson, not Andrew Jackson.

second, Johnson actually did things related to his duties as President that got him impeached.

Uh, those are polls taken at the time.

Poll: Americans remain opposed to Clinton impeachment - October 13, 1998

Put down the bottle, buddy!

You do know it was real close in the senate by only a few votes to toss Bill out right?

Uh, no, it wasn't anywhere NEAR close. to remove a president, you need to get 67 votes.

Only 50 Senators voted to remove on the perjury charge and only 45 on the obstruction of justice charge.

5-10 Republicans voted Against impeachment, including republican hero, Fred Thompson.

Violent revolution is always an option. Don't forget. The founders left a loophole in the constitution for that. Go arm yourself.

Ironically, the same side that might want to make an attempt, now, at a violent revolution, is the side that has always opposed the Constitutional right which would make it possible. The Orwellian Doublethink runs deep in modern liberalism.
Your last sentence is totally crazy. But anyways, my stance here has always been that liberals need to drop the gun control bullshit and arm up. The alt-right is dangerous, and needs to be stopped at any cost.
I would love for you pussies to try that shit.

Let's see who would be on they're side.

Police. No
Military. No
Gun Owners. No

Starbucks. Yes

Republicans are doomed I tell ya.

First you are thinking of Andrew Johnson, not Andrew Jackson.

second, Johnson actually did things related to his duties as President that got him impeached.

Uh, those are polls taken at the time.

Poll: Americans remain opposed to Clinton impeachment - October 13, 1998

Uh, no, it wasn't anywhere NEAR close. to remove a president, you need to get 67 votes.

Only 50 Senators voted to remove on the perjury charge and only 45 on the obstruction of justice charge.

5-10 Republicans voted Against impeachment, including republican hero, Fred Thompson.

It was the same thing as Johnson ( thanks for the correction) and your 67% link was bullshit..

And yes it was close but along party lines.

And fuck you tard again I am at work

IMG_20161215_071906.jpg
IMG_20161215_071906.jpg

Okay, there's two but I'm advocating for the legal strategy.

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors and from there choose a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

I suppose it's too late for such organization to take place but maybe we can hope it is being done in secret.

All avenues must be explored to prevent the Orange Dumpster from taking office.
Violent revolution is always an option. Don't forget. The founders left a loophole in the constitution for that. Go arm yourself.

Amazing what will motivate a Leftist to pick up a gun. Then again, I've always maintained that they are not anti-gun as much as they are "anti--people-of-other-political-views-having-guns".

Well, you can't be working if you have time to post and take pictures.

And if you can't even get the man's NAME right, I don't think you understand the complexities of legal impeachment.
You thinking he shuns technology and sent smoke signals?

What the fuck business is it if yours anyway what any of us do?

Amazing what will motivate a Leftist to pick up a gun. Then again, I've always maintained that they are not anti-gun as much as they are "anti--people-of-other-political-views-having-guns".

When she was mayor of Than Fwanthithco, Dianne Feinstein had the power to unilaterally decide who could have a permit to own a handgun,and who could not. She allowed only one permit to be issued—to herself. That's how those on the left wrong are about this right. They see it as a privilege to which they, alone, are entitled.

The way to settle this may only be by violent revolution and settle the liberals down to below ground level.

It's nothing to be feared or avoided. It should be welcomed.

Actually, no. MOST of us voted for someone other than Hillary. She did not get the majority of the vote.

She still got more votes than Trumpenfuhrer did. And without any help from Russia.
But with the help of dead people and illegal aliens. Either way, it's irrelevant. She lost, that's the bottom line.

When hilly thought she was going to win, she was horrified to think that someone would so undermine democracy that they would not accept the election results.

It's different now that she lost.

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors into choosing a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

I suppose it's too late for such organization to take place but maybe we can hope it is being done in secret.

Walk into the light. The pain will end. LOL

This will all be moot soon. The Republican establishment hates Trump and will find cause for impeachment very soon after he's inaugurated. Most likely the cause will be valid. They'd rather have Pence anyway.

Best Strategy for the Democrats - Let the Republicans have everything they want short of constitutional amendments. The American people have given the Republicans enough rope - let them hang themselves!

Yeah, and some day a three legged pig will dance a jig. Don't hold your breath for either.

The electors who plan to go rogue need to rally the other silent electors and from there choose a new republican president. From there, the House of Representatives would approve the new republican president.

Violent revolution?
You would really cause a war in your own country just because you don't want Donald Trump to be the new President? :eek-52:

Violent revolution?
You would really cause a war in your own country just because you don't want Donald Trump to be the new President? :eek-52:

1.... 2......3......4 the Dems declare a thumb war!

Wow. I have been around for a while and I was embarrassed by the election of pervert Bill Clinton and disappointed by Barry Hussein but I never in my life contemplated "preventing" the president-elect from taking office. The FBI needs to monitor these posts.

Violent revolution?
If he begins rounding up citizens in violation of the constitution and human rights then yes

Forum List

Back