These are unreal times

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
Last night my wife and I took our once a week drive and ordered our from a very popular eating place. Last summer at this time it would have been jammed. Friday night fish fries are a staple. Last night, not one customer inside. Not 1 person outside. Like a ghost town. I've never seen anything like it. Not one person sitting at the bar overlooking the lake. This is a crazy time.

I live in a small East Texas town and am sitting at a hole in the wall BBQ joint and it’s packed. Been waiting 20 min for my food.

Well worth the wait considering it’s absolutely phenomenal. I’m not the biggest fan of BBQ but this place is the real deal.

Last night my wife and I took our once a week drive and ordered our from a very popular eating place. Last summer at this time it would have been jammed. Friday night fish fries are a staple. Last night, not one customer inside. Not 1 person outside. Like a ghost town. I've never seen anything like it. Not one person sitting at the bar overlooking the lake. This is a crazy time.
It’s not really ‘crazy.’

It’s perfectly appropriate and understandable during an ongoing and deadly pandemic.

It’s not really ‘crazy.’

It’s perfectly appropriate and understandable during an ongoing and deadly pandemic.
A deadly pandemic that only seems to kill people with one foot in the grave already.

Get used to it,this is the new normal.sadly the sheep of america let this happen.they let the government take over their lives.

Sounds like a nice place. It probably won't survive as a business much longer. I know several of my favorite restaurants are hanging on by their fingernails.

It’s not really ‘crazy.’

A deadly pandemic that only seems to kill people with one foot in the grave already.
I still want to know what else was on Joe Diffie's plate. That beautiful man was only 61 and I will never be ready to let go of him and his awesome singing.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly my most favorite clip of the man was deleted by the person who shared it in the first place...as if losing Joe himself wasn't bad enough. :( :( :(

More unemployment claims coming up on this one.

Forum List

Back