These, I try to hold on now that the U.S. election is run on my part

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Is possible for Clinton's chances in the 2016 election against Trump if she gets in the Democrats' campaign unbearably exciting it is 24-20 to Hillary against Bernie.

Trump ideas with 125,000 increase was perhaps right from the beginning of his Army to mind but the U.S. Army has fallen by 30,000 soldiers, perhaps a little below current 1.3 million professionals is the right tune. I will 15,000 under today strenght in U.S. Armed Forces.

Trump wants economic cooperation of British and Japan.

Clinton wants the time in the world or just their home country????

And both want military cooperation with South Korea against North Korea in maybe in ordinary war to.

I liked and want's Clinton more than Trump a female president if she won will be perfectly.

I change me last day from Trump to Clinton if Clinton now are possibly very good candidate and women leader for America. Trump I never know this moment.

I will Big GOP for this Trump in New York or Florida. And Cruz in Texas very truelly.

I only like 50 % Wall over Mexico and USA with the Trump then nothing more lession.
I prefer a Democrat Hillary or Bernie as new leader in USA.
New York or Florida GOP are Trumps new chance to survive died before 74 year old. Trump can be at least 80 year if he's not taken this election.

I will 15,000 down then we can start with Air Force soldier wars against terrorists. Slowly down with troops in Air Force. Or we can beholder my strenght in ever time. Slow down with troops. ISIS and Syrian rebel will share on Syrian territory when America has done the job for them here two. Of course, new leader in US to go into the conflict in Syria and supported the war ascended side. This new leader and i'm wanted in Syria.

USA will not win in southern Iraq against ISIS.
I want USA to support ISIS in Syria instead.
Kurd will force upod one militia in Syria.
Then will be four peices how is two for much.
:offtopic:

Forum List

Back