These OWS Kids Are Not Only Making Me Proud, They Are Making History

LOL! Still a little puss who's afraid to discuss the issues head on. Run along now little weakling. Real men walk around here. We're not afraid to discuss issues.
You just keep doing as is easily predicted in red below. ;o)
Why don't you just admit that you're a pompous lil' punk, who is no doubt a member of the "every child gets a trophy, gime gimme gimme" generation.......The same of your ilk who are out acting like a bunch of rude, destructive, vile, criminal, violent lil' petulent kids, who are doing all they can to shit all over the rights of their fellow citizens.

It isn't a fuckin' "movement"......It's a loose band of irresponsible lil' morons, nothing more.

See here's the thing litte pussy boy. I'm more of a capitalist than you are. You're a pimple on my ass when it comes to capitalism. We clear the missy? Good!
So while you continue to Cut & Run from the challenge of discussing issues, I laugh at you. Cowards like you are good for that. When you grow a pair and man up enough to discuss issues, come get some. In the mean time, move along. Real men who aren't afraid of issues walk here.

i've been reading your posts for awhile now, and i have to admit, somewhat grudgingly, that you really have a flair for comedy.

especially the bit about real men walking here in reference to your own bad self. :thup:

that's some funny shit

LOL! Still a little puss who's afraid to discuss the issues head on. Run along now little weakling. Real men walk around here. We're not afraid to discuss issues.
You just keep doing as is easily predicted in red below. ;o)
Why don't you just admit that you're a pompous lil' punk, who is no doubt a member of the "every child gets a trophy, gime gimme gimme" generation.......The same of your ilk who are out acting like a bunch of rude, destructive, vile, criminal, violent lil' petulent kids, who are doing all they can to shit all over the rights of their fellow citizens.

It isn't a fuckin' "movement"......It's a loose band of irresponsible lil' morons, nothing more.

See here's the thing litte pussy boy. I'm more of a capitalist than you are. You're a pimple on my ass when it comes to capitalism. We clear the missy? Good!
So while you continue to Cut & Run from the challenge of discussing issues, I laugh at you. Cowards like you are good for that. When you grow a pair and man up enough to discuss issues, come get some. In the mean time, move along. Real men who aren't afraid of issues walk here.
Son, i've faced those on the field of battle that would make your lil' panties bunch up in a wad.

You're a fuckin' cartoon, and have been since you joined this board.....What hapened to your goofy lil' avatars that try to show how cool you are?

Hey, i'll at least give credit to those dirty lil unbathed brethren of yours, who are out sleeping in tents, and seem to show a willingness to get their heads cracked for being stupid...As opposed to pussies like you who stay home and "protest" from the safety of mommy's basement.

Last edited:
Those OWS Kids.....

borruso.jpg

They represent!!

Son, i've faced those on the field of battle that would make your lil' panties bunch up in a wad.

You're a fuckin' cartoon, and have been since you joined this board.....What hapened to your goofy lil' avatars that try to show how cool you are?

Hey, i'll at least give credit to those dirty lil unbathed brethren of yours, who are out sleeping in tents, and seem to show a willingness to get their heads cracked for being stupid...As opposed to pussies like you who stay home and "protest" from the safety of mommy's basement.

Ooooh. battlefield. Is that where you met your first boyfriend sweetie? When you decide to man up a bit and talk issues, come talk to us men. Until then, I suggest plaid for your school girl skirts. :lol:

i've been reading your posts for awhile now, and i have to admit, somewhat grudgingly, that you really have a flair for comedy.

especially the bit about real men walking here in reference to your own bad self. :thup:

that's some funny shit

LOL! ty ty ty. I do love f*ing with these boys a bit. They love to act as if they have a couple but run like hell when it comes to issues. Then they're like like "Beep beep!".

Ooooh. battlefield. Is that where you met your first boyfriend sweetie? When you decide to man up a bit and talk issues, come talk to us men. Until then, I suggest plaid for your school girl skirts. :lol:

Awfully strong talk from you towards a guy that actually spent time in a war zone isnt it? That guy probably learned more life lessons in boot camp for 3 months than you liberal retards learned in all 6 years of college.

I for one laughed my ass off at the cop spraying those punks. In fact, I think they should've brought in a giant wooden bench, bent their asses over, and spanked the shit out of them like their damn parents should've done 15 years ago. They wanna act like damn spoiled brat kids, we should treat them like it.

that's some funny shit

LOL! ty ty ty. I do love f*ing with these boys a bit. They love to act as if they have a couple but run like hell when it comes to issues. Then they're like like "Beep beep!".
Christ, you don't even realize he was mocking you, ya' pompous lil' sissy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awfully strong talk from you towards a guy that actually spent time in a war zone isnt it? That guy probably learned more life lessons in boot camp for 3 months than you liberal retards learned in all 6 years of college.

I for one laughed my ass off at the cop spraying those punks. In fact, I think they should've brought in a giant wooden bench, bent their asses over, and spanked the shit out of them like their damn parents should've done 15 years ago. They wanna act like damn spoiled brat kids, we should treat them like it.

Ah, yes, the old "I've been in the military therefore I'm special and know more about life than you argument"..always a winner! :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, protests are bad. Bet the British thought the parents of the original tea party movement had paddled their kids' butts, too. Protest is such a bad thing...but let me guess, you're one of these 'patriots' who thinks 1776 was the be-all and end-all of what your country is about, right? Hypocrite...

The first ammendment in action. The most patriotic thing you can do is protect the first amendment. We praise the courage of lone rebels in foreign lands while mocking and chastising those who express themselves here.

Yea, because the US Government is exactly like those in Egypt, Syria, etc. What a crock of shit.

The first ammendment in action. The most patriotic thing you can do is protect the first amendment. We praise the courage of lone rebels in foreign lands while mocking and chastising those who express themselves here.

Yea, because the US Government is exactly like those in Egypt, Syria, etc. What a crock of shit.

Well, they don't go around shooting people....but other than that, the US would have one of the most crappiest political systems in the western world...

Well, they don't go around shooting people....but other than that, the US would have one of the most crappiest political systems in the western world...

Since you don't have to live under it, that's absolutely fine. No one is forced to live in the US. Those who do not like our Constitution are always welcome to leave. We're nice like that. :eusa_angel:

My problem... I understand why those people are protesting the way they are. I honestly don't get what it is that these OWS protesters are actually protesting. Seems to me they want 'free stuff'. We can't afford for everyone to get free stuff and, like my Mom says "if you can't do it for one, then you don't do it for another"... of course, she was referring to her children. But the US Government does not exist to provide the necessities for Americans. That's just the way it is. People who don't like that can move.

However, our system - as it is supposed to be - is excellent. The problem is that it has been corrupted... and has been for decades. The TEA Parties were right. Kick 'em all out.

Since you don't have to live under it, that's absolutely fine. No one is forced to live in the US. Those who do not like our Constitution are always welcome to leave. We're nice like that. :eusa_angel:

My problem... I understand why those people are protesting the way they are. I honestly don't get what it is that these OWS protesters are actually protesting. Seems to me they want 'free stuff'. We can't afford for everyone to get free stuff and, like my Mom says "if you can't do it for one, then you don't do it for another"... of course, she was referring to her children. But the US Government does not exist to provide the necessities for Americans. That's just the way it is. People who don't like that can move.

However, our system - as it is supposed to be - is excellent. The problem is that it has been corrupted... and has been for decades. The TEA Parties were right. Kick 'em all out.
icon14.gif

They aren't protesting the government which after you think about it this type of protest is harassment of private citizens which is not protected by the first amendment. would that be a correct statement?

When the police tell you to disperse you disperse or get sprayed. As I understand it the kids were protesting tuition increases. I have no pity for CA college kids used to getting free college. College is expensive and we all pay our own way. CA is $30b in the hole and needs to start clamping down. The OWS clowns need to buy a clue.

Yeah....you got exactly what they need. Dontcha?

gun%20shot%20photo.jpg

Not sure why, but this person got butthurt by my response. However, seemed perfectly OK with the insinuation of more violence against the OWSers.

California Girl said:
Hi, you have received -1118 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
California Girl

Note: This is an automated message.

Interesting, isn't it?

I am not a linear thinker as you are, I see the freedom to express without fear of retribution and tend to wax poetic. To your point, the USA is not like Egypt or Syria for exactly the reason I am praising, because the USA prides itself on the right of self-expression. Sometimes we see the expression strong and mighty and at times revolting, but it is expressed freely.

So, I am sorry to say I disagree. My post is not a crock of shit.

that's some funny shit

Look Susie, I'm just f-ing with you guys and getting a few laughs. Do you really think anyone takes what you, Oddball, Frank or the TrailerParkGirl have to say seriously? You guys are too weak to discuss issues. No big deal. 90% of the people here almost never discuss issues. This is a place where a thread starts out with something like:
"Gramm-Leach-Bliley should be repealed."
And the replies that follow are about as intelligent as those posted by you guys in this thread. Does anyone discuss Gramm-Leach? Nah. That would take intellect and the balls to risk being right or wrong.
So both Libs and Conservs begin thumping their chest and engage in nothing but petty insults pretty quickly. Nothing worth taking seriously. After enough of it, yeah, I'm gonna poke fun at you guys because you're weak on issues, have nothing of substance to say and do nothing what's in red below or Cut & Run like cowards when faced with direct questions or issues. What? You thought your posts are more than entertainment? Now THAT's funny! :lol:

Do you guys realize we are watching history being made?

That video of Friday's atrocious brutality of the police by Pepper Spraying these unarmed, unviolent student protestors.

The kids didn't panic, they didn't riot, they simply huddled together in solidarity and braced for the worse. The full-on BRUTALITY by the Powers That Be gone wild.

None of them left rank. This is truly like watching the Civil Rights Movement. No other movement in recent history has made me feel that way.

If America's future belongs to those patriotic kids, then America's in good hands.

:clap2:
Coming from someone with a Malcom X avatar, it's not surprising these idiots make you proud.

Rape, murder, disease, vandalism, public defecation and urination, and they have no clue why else they are there, yeah, history being made alright.:cuckoo:

Now let's be fair here, Predfan. There are some intelligent individuals in this crowd who have a platform. The problems arise when they attract the less intelligent,' want more for less', crowd who don't have a clue what the intended discussion is supposed to be.

They are the drug users, violent, vile idiots we see and hear about. These punks are getting their message out faster and louder than the minority that might have a legitmate claim.

Look Susie, I'm just f-ing with you guys and getting a few laughs. Do you really think anyone takes what you, Oddball, Frank or the TrailerParkGirl have to say seriously? You guys are too weak to discuss issues. No big deal. 90% of the people here almost never discuss issues. This is a place where a thread starts out with something like:
"Gramm-Leach-Bliley should be repealed."
And the replies that follow are about as intelligent as those posted by you guys in this thread. Does anyone discuss Gramm-Leach? Nah. That would take intellect and the balls to risk being right or wrong.
So both Libs and Conservs begin thumping their chest and engage in nothing but petty insults pretty quickly. Nothing worth taking seriously. After enough of it, yeah, I'm gonna poke fun at you guys because you're weak on issues, have nothing of substance to say and do nothing what's in red below or Cut & Run like cowards when faced with direct questions or issues. What? You thought your posts are more than entertainment? Now THAT's funny! :lol:
Yeah, ok?

You think you're getting laughs?

I've been laughing at your pompous ass since you've joined this board, slapdick.

You don't debate or discuss issues, sweepea, you run your mouth like you're an expert on every subject, that only your opinion matters, and then run off back to mommy's basement, to no doubt celebrate like you just won some great victory.

True story, Penelope!

You're a fucking cartoon, nothing more!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're kinda like that MarcAtl clown........Asks for proof, gets proof, makes a claim as if it's true, is asked to provide proof of claim, and runs off never to be seen on the thread again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back