🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

These record low temperatures are simply more evidence of Global Warming.

Yet another thread proving deniers can't tell.the difference between weather and climate.
Yet another response proving sheep can't tell the difference between being fed steak and poo.

The same idiots that said the polar ice caps would be gone by now also said warm winters would be the 1st signal of Global Warming.

The Global Prophet AlGore among them.

Your Doomsday Club has been wrong for decades. Get off your knees and think for yourself.
I've already explained this in half a dozen other threads on the same subject. Go look.
Repeating words <> explaining.
Which is why I explained it.

I'm no damn conservitard/parrot.
Keep telling yourself how smart you are. Maybe you'll convince yourself.

There is no "garbage patch," a name which conjures images of a floating landfill in the middle of the ocean, with miles of bobbing plastic bottles and rogue yogurt cups. Morishige explains this misnomer:
Hey, depo, thanks for the link. I'm embarrassed to admit I would never have looked up data on the garbage patch. And it is a relief to know it is not as bad as I thought. However, wouldn't you agree that now is the time to make an effort to control the matter rather than wait until it becomes a major problem? I don't have the solution, but I try what I can..like recycling plastics, including those bits that hold my Cokes together.
Anyway, thanks again for keeping me on my toes.

Yet another thread proving deniers can't tell.the difference between weather and climate.
Yet another response proving sheep can't tell the difference between being fed steak and poo.

The same idiots that said the polar ice caps would be gone by now also said warm winters would be the 1st signal of Global Warming.

The Global Prophet AlGore among them.

Your Doomsday Club has been wrong for decades. Get off your knees and think for yourself.
I've already explained this in half a dozen other threads on the same subject. Go look.
Repeating words <> explaining.
Which is why I explained it.

I'm no damn conservitard/parrot.
Keep telling yourself how smart you are. Maybe you'll convince yourself.
I don't need convincing.

Sounds like you might though.

Read once, check thrice, is my motto. Sometimes I fail myself, though, and regret it later.

Of course we should all do our part, but fear mongering, is simply fear mongering. We have all led’s in our house, water savers, energy efficient appliances, etc. But no matter how much money is thrown at it, the climate will continue to change. If you follow the scheme, through research, you will realize all the schemes do is enrich others pockets, and nothing to avert the consequences of what changes may occur.
There is no "garbage patch," a name which conjures images of a floating landfill in the middle of the ocean, with miles of bobbing plastic bottles and rogue yogurt cups. Morishige explains this misnomer:
Hey, depo, thanks for the link. I'm embarrassed to admit I would never have looked up data on the garbage patch. And it is a relief to know it is not as bad as I thought. However, wouldn't you agree that now is the time to make an effort to control the matter rather than wait until it becomes a major problem? I don't have the solution, but I try what I can..like recycling plastics, including those bits that hold my Cokes together.
Anyway, thanks again for keeping me on my toes.

Of course we should all do our part, but fear mongering, is simply fear mongering. We have all led’s in our house, water savers, energy efficient appliances, etc. But no matter how much money is thrown at it, the climate will continue to change. If you follow the scheme, through research, you will realize all the schemes do is enrich others pockets, and nothing to avert the consequences of what changes may occur.
What a load. You're a US rightard I assume? As though reducing CO2 emissions won't affect the warming and therefore its consequences.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back