They are Against Toxic Masculinity Until A Trump Supporter Doesn’t Display It.

The Nick Covington boy displayed all the traits of managed masculinity so much more than one would expect for his age. He should be the one in the shaving commercial. This just goes to show that when a man does a virtuous job the left cannot even recognize it. Their virtue signaling is the very sham we all thought it was from the beginning.
He displayed restraint and poise....Very masculine.

I see disrespect and arrogance. This young man stood in the path of the elder. Very disrespectful. His was not "smiling". There was no warmth or welcome in his eyes. His face said "Just try me old man".
Nothing the boy did would be acceptable to you. The Indian invaded his space not vice versa. It would help for you to get the facts straight.

I see disrespect and arrogance. This young man stood in the path of the elder. Very disrespectful. His was not "smiling". There was no warmth or welcome in his eyes. His face said "Just try me old man".
He stood there while someone got in his face, and did nothing....He wasn't provoked to violence....He didn't run and cower.

Face it, there isn't anything he could have done to satisfy you

Yes, showing respect for the elders.

This is a teenage boy. Not a grown man standing up for anything. He wasn't being provoked. He was provoking the elders. His doing anything other than respectfully ceding ground and showing at his age, and stage in life, is inappropriate in the extreme.
Yes, another liberal demand. Cower, beg, know your place, cede ground to anyone who challenges you. That’s exactly how you create whimps and liberals.

Forum List

Back