Lets face it.....the masks are not about the virus they are about Trump....

Ah yes...when reality doesn't align with your fantasies, make up a conspiracy theory. Can't be that you just don't know what the fuck you are talking about, despite having zero education or experience in any relevant field of science. The scientists must be lying. How embarrassing to watch. I will leave you to it.
Iā€™ll bite. What conspiracy theory did I promote? I offered no conspiracy theory or fantasy. Nor did I say anything about N95 masks.

Why is it that liberals always resort to personal insults when challenged? Is it because their views are fed to them by others and they canā€™t defend them on their own merits?

When ā€œscientistsā€ depend on government for their funding and livelihood, they better come up with the conclusions government wants or theyā€™re cut off. Thatā€™s not a conspiracy theory. Thatā€™s a reality.

A mask needs to be of a particular medical grade and properly fitted and worn to work.

These cloth masks people are wearing and rarely washing are useless. Theyā€™ll stop someone from basically spitting on you or blowing their fowl breath in your face, but thatā€™s about it.

Itā€™s acceptable to wear a plastic face shield vs a mask. What does that tell you? Itā€™s all optics and symbolism.

How many idiots are falling for the ā€œcopper fit mask?ā€
Every business that I have ever seen mask policy signs on requests "facemasks". They don't specify what kind of face mask or wear to wear it. I wear mesh masks whenever I am required to wear a mask.

EdEJT3kX0AE4mzP.jpeg

EY9m6IeUcAEjW6N.jpeg

I never once said anything about an N95 mask. You just pulled that one out of thin air.
Lefties love the N95 mask because the filtration "potential" on paper is enough to offer significant protection against coronavirus. Lefties like to use this "potential" to justify mandatory cheap cloth masks, hokey diy masks, or any mask that demonstrates visual compliance. They quote the potential of n95 masks as if the general public actually used them, which they don't.

I remember you from tpf.

Lefties love the N95 mask because the filtration "potential" on paper is enough to offer significant protection against coronavirus. Lefties like to use this "potential" to justify mandatory cheap cloth masks, hokey diy masks, or any mask that demonstrates visual compliance. They quote the potential of n95 masks as if the general public actually used them, which they don't.

I remember you from tpf.
Youā€™re familiar to me too.

I refused to self censor for chris when he was a mod several years back. You had a better looking avatar back then...
I know the avatar youā€™re talking about. It was awesome. I could still use it, but I promised someone I wouldnā€™t.

I have no recollection of your ā€œself censoringā€ issue.

Last edited:
Every business that I have ever seen mask policy signs on requests "facemasks". They don't specify what kind of face mask or wear to wear it. I wear mesh masks whenever I am required to wear a mask.

View attachment 519006

View attachment 519007
If a private business want to impose a mask rule, I have no issue with that. After all, I can choose to comply or take my business somewhere else.

If a private business want to impose a mask rule, I have no issue with that. After all, I can choose to comply or take my business somewhere else.
I meet that part way. I respect small businesses if they have mask policies, but I don't have much respect for the Walmart and home depot sized businesses that are run by government sized woke staff who don't even own it.

What stateis that in and haven't they gone way over the limit

I'm not too up on my "Japan facts " but I do get the impression that they are very densely populated.....I would imagine that anything they do in that vein would be in excess....
What does that have to do with Trump and US politics?!

Thanks to unvaccinated people for the variants.

You don't know how this stuff works. Do you?...lol

Viruses and bacteria mutatations are self-defense mechnisms. The mutations are a response to the vaccines and the body's immune system.

The vaccine wasn't going to eradicate the virus, even if 100% vaccination was realistic. Look at polio and TB. They're still here, along with mumps and measles.

Forum List

Back