🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Are All Liars at the WH-From Gorka to the Nut Job Ambulance Chaser

You fuck heads are so damn stupid..........You don't even know that your lame defense of WalMart workers CONFLICTS with your bitching that most of these workers are on food stamps and Medicaid to survive because of the low wages.

By the way, morons...this thread is about your lying orange lump of lard.
Why do you look down on people that work at Walmart? It's actually a good job. You should get off of welfare and look into it.

Yeah Gorka shows the left and the media to be the idiots that they are in just a few interviews last week and now the libs have Gorka on their brain...:badgrin:
He is like some of the rude, crude, vile insult posters we have here at USMB that serve no other purpose than to trash talk. Now we have one of those assholes speaking on behalf of the horrible Liar in Chief.
Gee ya think? This isn't your safe space you know?
I don't need a safe space. There is nothing unsafe about unhinged rw internet commandos anyhow. You guys are just retarded assholes on public display.

And Hillary is still not President. I would suggest that you go curl up in the fetal position in your closet, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep. You'll feel all better in the morning.

Let me guess on that screen name, JGALT.....you're one of those libertarian racists who wanted to suck Ayn Rand's underwear? ......LOL
Libertarians believe in personal achievement. How is that racist?

Yeah Gorka shows the left and the media to be the idiots that they are in just a few interviews last week and now the libs have Gorka on their brain...:badgrin:
He is like some of the rude, crude, vile insult posters we have here at USMB that serve no other purpose than to trash talk. Now we have one of those assholes speaking on behalf of the horrible Liar in Chief.
I don't need a safe space. There is nothing unsafe about unhinged rw internet commandos anyhow. You guys are just retarded assholes on public display.

And Hillary is still not President. I would suggest that you go curl up in the fetal position in your closet, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep. You'll feel all better in the morning.

Let me guess on that screen name, JGALT.....you're one of those libertarian racists who wanted to suck Ayn Rand's underwear? ......LOL

Hey, what can I say? At least they smell pretty and feminine. Nothing at all like Karl Marx's underwear you're chewing on. Boy they must really be rank by now.

You fuck heads are so damn stupid..........You don't even know that your lame defense of WalMart workers CONFLICTS with your bitching that most of these workers are on food stamps and Medicaid to survive because of the low wages.

Why do you look down on people that work at Walmart? It's actually a good job. You should get off of welfare and look into it.
People like him think we all should be making minimum wage. It's fair you know.

Have you been a dickhead your whole life?
You apparently have been. Do you have nothing to counter the replies to your post?
Which one? I'm not really seeing on topic responses. Mostly I am seeing deflections and off topic trash talk. The thread topic is about the latest batch of lies coming out of the WH.

People like him think we all should be making minimum wage. It's fair you know.

People like him should also be glad they live in America. They throw them out of helicopters in some countries.

You apparently have been. Do you have nothing to counter the replies to your post?
Which one? I'm not really seeing on topic responses. Mostly I am seeing deflections and off topic trash talk. The thread topic is about the latest batch of lies coming out of the WH.

I don't care. I'd rather know about the latest batch of lies coming from CNN and MSNBC. I, like the majority of people who elected Trump, happen to believe what the White House tells us. Trump is keeping every promise, one at a time. It's you and the news media who are the one lying.

Do you really think people are stupid or something?

Last edited:

I don't care. I'd rather know about the latest batch of lies coming from CNN and MSNBC.
See, I told you you were a dickhead, and you admitted that was true. You are lost and posting in a thread about trump administration liars. There are lots of threads about CNN and MSNBC.

The disease of perpetual prolific habitual lying rooted with the Liar in Chief President appears to obviously be contagious and at least a job requirement. Nothing can be believed when statements are made by WH spokespeople. From the nut job spokesperson Gorka to the ambulance chasing attorney, the lies come out at a non-stop pace. Even the Secret Service is finding it necessary to refute and correct the misinformation coming out of the lying mouths of these people.
The disease of perpetual prolific habitual lying rooted with the Liar in Chief President appears to obviously be contagious and at least a job requirement. Nothing can be believed when statements are made by WH spokespeople. From the nut job spokesperson Gorka to the ambulance chasing attorney, the lies come out at a non-stop pace. Even the Secret Service is finding it necessary to refute and correct the misinformation coming out of the lying mouths of these people.
Camp start out spewing shit and then pretends to be offended. Fuck you chump. Your entire op was trash talk. Mental midget.

On Meet the Press and George Stephanopolus shows on Sunday a few of the noted guests leaning Trump have changed their ways of late.
One comment today was " I don't know if it was collusion but what I do know is that they are chronic liars in the White House. "

Good to see the right noticing what was evident on Day One of the Trump Presidency from the rest of us.

Camp start out spewing shit and then pretends to be offended. Fuck you chump. Your entire op was trash talk. Mental midget.
Bla, bla, bla. Sounds like you are blowing a gasket. Calm down knucklehead.

Bla, bla, bla. Sounds like you are blowing a gasket. Calm down knucklehead.
Reread your OP circle jerk designed to round up fellow idiots. You are spewing crap. I expected better based on a few of your reasonable comments in the past. I hate that it always has to go to all out BS.

Um yes...sorry snowflake he made the media look like the anti American scum that they are and I loved it....

Um. no Petal. He is nothing but an anti-American loser who likes pulling the wool over deplorable eyes. Are you a deplorable? Are you that dumb (rhetorical question)....
Pardon me for being off topic, Mr. Grump, but that is one ugly friggin' dog. He looks like he just had a lobotomy. :eek:

Forum List

Back