🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Are All Liars at the WH-From Gorka to the Nut Job Ambulance Chaser

Good to see you don't value truth and honesty. I'd be shocked if a Trump supporter did.

Look who's talking Obama and Hillary are among the most prolific liars on the planet. You libs have no cred on this issue.
No one says or believes that except for the brainwashed trump cult like you. The cult lives in a delusional bubble that believes the nonsense issued by the cult masters. Prolific, the word, has an exact definition and trump fits it. Neither Obama or Clinton does. If what you claim were true, you would be able to show hundreds and even thousands of lies told by Obama and Clinton the way they are shown for trump. It is just silly to try to compare the lying of trump to anyone else in the world. He lies every day. It is expected. Most of those around him are liars too. They lie without shame. They get caught lying every day.

Good to see you don't value truth and honesty. I'd be shocked if a Trump supporter did.

Look who's talking Obama and Hillary are among the most prolific liars on the planet. You libs have no cred on this issue.
No one says or believes that except for the brainwashed trump cult like you. The cult lives in a delusional bubble that believes the nonsense issued by the cult masters. Prolific, the word, has an exact definition and trump fits it. Neither Obama or Clinton does. If what you claim were true, you would be able to show hundreds and even thousands of lies told by Obama and Clinton the way they are shown for trump. It is just silly to try to compare the lying of trump to anyone else in the world. He lies every day. It is expected. Most of those around him are liars too. They lie without shame. They get caught lying every day.

Obviously I struck a nerve, don't take it personal most liberals are filthy liars its not just Obama and Hillary.

The disease of perpetual prolific habitual lying rooted with the Liar in Chief President appears to obviously be contagious and at least a job requirement. Nothing can be believed when statements are made by WH spokespeople. From the nut job spokesperson Gorka to the ambulance chasing attorney, the lies come out at a non-stop pace. Even the Secret Service is finding it necessary to refute and correct the misinformation coming out of the lying mouths of these people.

shareblue.com/secret-service-shoots-down-trump-camps-attempt-to-blame-them-for-russia-meeting/

If you had announce of brains you'd know that EVERY politician lies whenever they open their mouths.

But has he lied to me? I see someone I voted for keeping his campaign promises, or trying to keep his promises one at a time if Congress will go along with him. Obama was a politician and lied daily. After 8 years, the only thing he accomplished was a broken form of socialized medicine, which he lied about many times over. Gun control? Nope. Hell, here's 7 pages of Obama's broken campaign promises from Politifact...

The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Broken | PolitiFact

Um. no Petal. He is nothing but an anti-American loser who likes pulling the wool over deplorable eyes. Are you a deplorable? Are you that dumb (rhetorical question)....
That is one fugly fing dog!

But has he lied to me? I see someone I voted for keeping his campaign promises, or trying to keep his promises one at a time if Congress will go along with him. Obama was a politician and lied daily. After 8 years, the only thing he accomplished was a broken form of socialized medicine, which he lied about many times over. Gun control? Nope. Hell, here's 7 pages of Obama's broken campaign promises from Politifact...

And if those campaign promises suck?

Why can't lefties accept the results of last November's election and move on? Y'all must know this Russia stuff is going to backfire on Hillary sooner or later.

The disease of perpetual prolific habitual lying rooted with the Liar in Chief President appears to obviously be contagious and at least a job requirement. Nothing can be believed when statements are made by WH spokespeople. From the nut job spokesperson Gorka to the ambulance chasing attorney, the lies come out at a non-stop pace. Even the Secret Service is finding it necessary to refute and correct the misinformation coming out of the lying mouths of these people.

shareblue.com/secret-service-shoots-down-trump-camps-attempt-to-blame-them-for-russia-meeting/

Still demented after the Hildebeast lost eh?

And if those campaign promises suck?

Trump's campaign promises? I don't anticipate that he'll renege on a single one of them. If he fails to accomplish any of them, it will be the fault of obstructive Democrats or uncooperative Republicans.

People keep forgetting that Donald Trump is not a politician. He is a very successful builder and a businessman, and knows how to get things done.

Still demented after the Hildebeast lost eh?

They've always been demented. I'm hearing the same old worn-out phrases the leftists threw at George W. Bush. The majority of these leftists remind me of some 1920's Bolshevik Trotskyite standing on a wooden crate, haranguing a crowd of people. They call themselves "progressives", but they can't seem to move forward out of their fake little Bolshevik Revolution mindset.

To hell with all of them. Donald Trump is the greatest President this country has seen since Ronald Reagan, probably better.

Why can't lefties accept the results of last November's election and move on? Y'all must know this Russia stuff is going to backfire on Hillary sooner or later.

It took three years before the leftists in Wisconsin gave up, after we turned into a Red State. They tried protests, violence and intimidation, and death threats against public officials. They even had a fake "John Doe" investigation that clogged up the courtrooms for years.

But in the end, Walker was still governor and the great unwashed crowd of smelly protesters vanished.

Trump's campaign promises? I don't anticipate that he'll renege on a single one of them. If he fails to accomplish any of them, it will be the fault of obstructive Democrats or uncooperative Republicans.

People keep forgetting that Donald Trump is not a politician. He is a very successful builder and a businessman, and knows how to get things done.

Successful? I don't know too many successful business men who have filed for Chapter 11 six times. Once maybe. I get. Six times.

That aside, it's easy to promise the world when you know you can't delvier it.

Forum List

Back