🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Are All Liars at the WH-From Gorka to the Nut Job Ambulance Chaser

You leftists aren't very smart if you're allowing Donald Trump to live in your heads, rent-free

We're patriots fighting off scum bags in the WH....You and your ilk, on the other hand, just keep bending over....LOL

He is there for one purpose. His job is to throw red meat out to the cult followers via misinformation and hate speech. The rest of the country and world views him as just another trump asshole. Only you suckers think he is of any worth or value.
We love a good steak

The disease of perpetual prolific habitual lying rooted with the Liar in Chief President appears to obviously be contagious and at least a job requirement. Nothing can be believed when statements are made by WH spokespeople. From the nut job spokesperson Gorka to the ambulance chasing attorney, the lies come out at a non-stop pace. Even the Secret Service is finding it necessary to refute and correct the misinformation coming out of the lying mouths of these people.
Yeah Gorka shows the left and the media to be the idiots that they are in just a few interviews last week and now the libs have Gorka on their brain...:badgrin:
He is like some of the rude, crude, vile insult posters we have here at USMB that serve no other purpose than to trash talk. Now we have one of those assholes speaking on behalf of the horrible Liar in Chief.
Gee ya think? This isn't your safe space you know?

You leftists aren't very smart if you're allowing Donald Trump to live in your heads, rent-free

We're patriots fighting off scum bags in the WH....You and your ilk, on the other hand, just keep bending over....LOL

Patriots don't wear masks, burn shit, break shit, and intimidate conservatives on college campuses. I think you're confusing yourself with ISIS or the Klan.

Like I said: Rent free. And he's living there.

Happy to hear that the Wall Mart job is to your satisfaction....LOL
If I had to work at Wallmart I would be proud to do so. Some of us believe having a job and contributing to the nation in which we reside is a good thing so screw you and shame on you for looking down on Wallmart employees and others that work hard for their daily bread.

Sorry pajama boy but my life has been stupendous unbelievable and full of achievements that you will never witness

It's Walmart right? You called me an idiot for a spelling error on another post so just making sure the same rules apply across the board.

Since you can't spell the name of the largest retailers in the world that makes you an idiot right?

The disease of perpetual prolific habitual lying rooted with the Liar in Chief President appears to obviously be contagious and at least a job requirement. Nothing can be believed when statements are made by WH spokespeople. From the nut job spokesperson Gorka to the ambulance chasing attorney, the lies come out at a non-stop pace. Even the Secret Service is finding it necessary to refute and correct the misinformation coming out of the lying mouths of these people.
Yeah Gorka shows the left and the media to be the idiots that they are in just a few interviews last week and now the libs have Gorka on their brain...:badgrin:
He is like some of the rude, crude, vile insult posters we have here at USMB that serve no other purpose than to trash talk. Now we have one of those assholes speaking on behalf of the horrible Liar in Chief.
I don't need a safe space. There is nothing unsafe about unhinged rw internet commandos anyhow. You guys are just retarded assholes on public display.

Sorry pajama boy but my life has been stupendous unbelievable and full of achievements that you will never witness

So this is how you honor the middle-class American worker, by insulting his job status?

You just destroyed the idea that you liberals care about the working class.

I don't need a safe space. There is nothing unsafe about unhinged rw internet commandos anyhow. You guys are just retarded assholes on public display.

And Hillary is still not President. I would suggest that you go curl up in the fetal position in your closet, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep. You'll feel all better in the morning.

So this is how you honor the middle-class American worker, by insulting his job status?

You just destroyed the idea that you liberals care about the working class.

You fuck heads are so damn stupid..........You don't even know that your lame defense of WalMart workers CONFLICTS with your bitching that most of these workers are on food stamps and Medicaid to survive because of the low wages.

By the way, morons...this thread is about your lying orange lump of lard.....

And Hillary is still not President. I would suggest that you go curl up in the fetal position in your closet, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep. You'll feel all better in the morning.
Have you been a dickhead your whole life?

Let me guess on that screen name, JGALT.....you're one of those libertarian racists who wanted to suck Ayn Rand's underwear? ......LOL

Of course I have. It takes years of practice and someday I want to graduate to being an asshole.

You apparently have been. Do you have nothing to counter the replies to your post?

Forum List

Back