*They Are Stealing Huge Parts Of The 2022 Election!*

Isn't it funny that you in the blue shitholes insist on paying more for gas and food than we who live in red states. Enjoy starving and being stuck at home.

LOL

You're a retard. I live in a red state. Nice to know you think it's a shithole.

Have fun waiting.

And paying more for food and gas than I do. And seeing more and more items disappearing from store shelves.

It'll be fun watching you eat your neighbors or starve, and even more fun hearing you cry about what you've done to yourselves.

Aww, you poor thing. You're sooo triggered.

giphy.gif

Let’s STOP THE COUNT and just declare all the leading candidates winners. Oh wait… that would mean a blue wave. Better keep counting righties.

Stop counting? You mean like Trump wanted to do?

Well, if you're really stupid enough to believe that, it's not worth my time trying to convince you otherwise.

But have a nice day.

And keep cackling.

:laughing0301:

I'm having a good day. Tell me again about your red wave... make my day even better.

:lmao:

They steal, cheat and lie because it's what their useless leftist vermin parents taught them, and their parents before them.

The lucky ones that escaped the abortionist's meat cleaver, that is.

Republicans win in my state. Maybe it's time to leave the blue shitholes for the sane world and start helping us build the wall. We have jobs. We have land. We have morals.
:thankusmile: Best damn post on this thread.

I like my red wave avatar. It reminds me of your ****.

I have ****'s? Are you drinking again while you're posting?

And I'm glad you like your red wave. It shows how stupid you are for boasting about a red wave when all you have is a red discharge. Not many people parade their ignorance like you do, but you do wear it well.

I have ****'s? Are you drinking again while you're posting?

And I'm glad you like your red wave. It shows how stupid you are for boasting about a red wave when all you have is a red discharge. Not many people parade their ignorance like you do, but you do wear it well.

:blahblah:

Forum List

Back