They Found Carolyn Bryant Donham, Now They Just Need to ARREST Her.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
She's been running from the, kinda/sorta, since the cops pretty much knows where she hid away to, for decades now, keeping a low profile.

Turns out she's been slumming it in some podunk backwater country-town in Nowhere USA.

Just like they arrested, and ultimately jailed, Dr. Bill Cosby for alleged wrongs he did decades ago, they need to arrest her and bring her up on charges for her involvement in the brutal murder of little Emmett Till.

I don't care that she's allegedly suffering from cancer and living our her last days in the slums, the law is the law. Justice must be served.

You fellow "Law & Order" types agree w/me, right? Right!?!?!?

A sad story, and she was definitely in the wrong. If there still is a case to be tried in a court of law, they should go for it.

She's been running from the, kinda/sorta, since the cops pretty much knows where she hid away to, for decades now, keeping a low profile.

Turns out she's been slumming it in some podunk backwater country-town in Nowhere USA.

Just like they arrested, and ultimately jailed, Dr. Bill Cosby for alleged wrongs he did decades ago, they need to arrest her and bring her up on charges for her involvement in the brutal murder of little Emmett Till.

I don't care that she's allegedly suffering from cancer and living our her last days in the slums, the law is the law. Justice must be served.

You are quite the keyboard warrior kid.

Have you ever condemned President Pedophile?

No idea who the fuck that is. But I'm certain there's some alleged "social justice" bullshit racist element to all of it. Otherwise, you wouldn't give a fuck.

The woman is now 88 years old.
By the time she would finally go to trial.
She'd be well into her 90's
Like all high profile trials.
It would cost the taxpayer millions of dollars. ... :cuckoo:

If there is enough evidence to bring it to trial, then she and whoever may be alive and had anything to do with that young man's murder must be arrested and brought before a court of law.

Emmitt Till was 14 year old black child in Mississippi in the mid 1950's who was found guilty of murder and executed (wrongly executed I should say)
He was accused of whistleing at a white woman.

The family is getting wealthy off of Till's death. They got the whole thing going for them as money rolls in.

Emmitt Till was 14 year old black child in Mississippi in the mid 1950's who was found guilty of murder and executed (wrongly executed I should say)

I don't think there was any trial, just a noose aka a lynching.

Forum List

Back