They Hate America! MSNBC Will Not Air Coverage Of Trump's 4Th of July Celebration.

No one is going to be watching this nonsense.
"No one is going to be watching thEiR nonsense."

Fixed that for ya.. MSDNC and CNN are communist propaganda networks determined to destroy America. In that effort they will provide gay crap and human waste programing..

Last edited:
Racist news media filled with hate for their own white skin....sometimes I think maybe we should give the media what they clamor for....healthcare for all and stick them on the system we are stuck with...take their Cadillac health plans away....place unchecked illegal aliens in their schools and hospitals and boardrooms....set up holding facilities in their neighborhoods....Hire illegals to present us with the news.....the media talking heads are untouched by the dangerous shit they endorse...that needs to change....

Racist news media filled with hate for their own white skin....sometimes I think maybe we should give the media what they clamor for....healthcare for all and stick them on the system we are stuck with...take their Cadillac health plans away....place unchecked illegal aliens in their schools and hospitals and boardrooms....set up holding facilities in their neighborhoods....Hire illegals to present us with the news.....the media talking heads are untouched by the dangerous shit they endorse...that needs to change....

Deep red state stupid for all to see rambly.

Air Trump’s speech or you hate America. You people slay me.

WOW..

Obama demanded that everyone stay in lock step for him... Now its not ok if your not bashing Trump.. FUCK OFF liberal trash..

Yet you don't or can't point to anything you see as stupid in my post....

Yet you don't or can't point to anything you see as stupid....

I just pointed to YOU.

No, they simply hate Trump...if anybody hates this country you sorry pile of shit, its white mf's like you that support a man that does nothing but trash this country every chance he gets when he's around his commie bodies....you white bitches have really lost your fuckin minds over this bastard.

CNN and MSNBC on July 4th.....

upload_2019-7-3_8-20-19.jpeg

I just pointed to YOU.
The only laughing stock idiot is you... Point at yourself..

No, they simply hate Trump...if anybody hates this country you sorry pile of shit, its white mf's like you that support a man that does nothing but trash this country every chance he gets when he's around his commie bodies....you white bitches have really lost your fuckin minds over this bastard.

make-america-great-hat-incrediblegifts-ht-jef-180713_hpEmbed_9x8_384.jpg

WOW..

Obama demanded that everyone stay in lock step for him... Now its not ok if your not bashing Trump.. FUCK OFF liberal trash..

I know how you sycophants just hate it when others dare not shower President Trump in a constant barrage of praise. The fact that you get so emotional about it is hysterical to me. :lol:

I just pointed to YOU.

Oh you are a smart one.....:21::21::21::21::21:

yOu MuSt BlOw mY pOLtICaL SaViOrS oR YoU h8 AmERiCa! :mad:

Forum List

Back