They lied - FAR fewer attended the anti-2nd March than claimed - Proof

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
The claims by the Communists that "nearly 1 million people" attended this weekends Washington DC anti-2nd march have been debunked.

An imaging company which specializes in satellite crowd size estimations has put the actual number at around 200,000. Still a good crowd, but smaller than the women's march and FAR FAR less than claimed.

I'm actually feeling better to hear this exposed. As always, the Left lies.

March for Our Lives DC Crowd Smaller than Organizers' Estimates, Imaging Company Says

The claims by the Communists that "nearly 1 million people" attended this weekends anti-2nd march have been debunked.

An imaging company which specializes in satellite crowd size estimations has put the actual number at around 200,000. Still a good crowd, but smaller than the women's march and FAR FAR less than claimed.

March for Our Lives DC Crowd Smaller than Organizers' Estimates, Imaging Company Says
There were many marches, buddy :itsok:

Nice try....but still........FAIL
Less than at the Women's march buddy lol

I guess it wasn't as important as you thought. ;-)

The claims by the Communists that "nearly 1 million people" attended this weekends anti-2nd march have been debunked.

There were many marches, buddy :itsok:

You've got to read the link...buddy.

The claims by the Communists that "nearly 1 million people" attended this weekends Washington DC anti-2nd march have been debunked.

But then you didn't have a problem with Trump lying about his inauguration...

Nice try....your lying comrades said there were 800,000 in WASHINGTON DC.

I also heard this said on NBC.

BUSTED. But nice try.
Did they? Way more than that marched nationwide.

DZE7JhzVQAEhlp8.jpg

DZFXvDfU0AANtVg.jpg

Sorry, post all the pictures you want.....

ONLY 200,000 were in DC for the March.

NOT the 800,000 to 1 million as claimed by organizers and falsely stated on MSNBC etc.

Sorry....BUSTED

They didn't include any kind of proof, aerial pictures they used, method, or anything else. Let me quickly make my own website and say I used satellite imagines and there was actually 954,231 people.

Forum List

Back