They whined about cheating and collusion, and now we know.... they did it

Well, they allege stories and then "investigate" them. At American taxpayers' expense.

Well, they allege stories and then "investigate" them. At American taxpayers' expense.

But it's really backfired on them because Senator Feinstein the big D on the intelligence committee was over the top pissed off when Comey testified that Lynch told him not to use the word "investigate" in the Clinton email scandal.

YAY!

And not sure if you know this but she's straight up. Someone I would class as an old fashioned and she went right after Obama when the NSA scandal broke that Clapper was spying on Congress.

If you are mad about why Lynch did, you must be really pissed about Trumps obstruction wh comey.!

If you are mad about why Lynch did, you must be really pissed about Trumps obstruction wh comey.!
giphy.gif

this is what it is going to take. if the majority of us want to get past all this partisan bullshit, each party has to clean their own house. trying to force either side to do anything these days is a total and complete waste of time and focus.

i, like many on both sides, just want the law to be followed. not explained to in a stupid fashion why it doesn't apply "in this instance".

this is what it is going to take. if the majority of us want to get past all this partisan bullshit, each party has to clean their own house. trying to force either side to do anything these days is a total and complete waste of time and focus.

i, like many on both sides, just want the law to be followed. not explained to in a stupid fashion why it doesn't apply "in this instance".
and hence trump.

and hence trump.
yep. not a fan of the mans tactics, but i'm not sure anyone else *could* get the point across. normal means get swept under the rug while backhanded shit keeps going on.

That post has me thinking you've just been triggered. lol

Guess you won't be answering the question snowflake .
Try asking a legible question. lol

Which is worse ?

1- Lynch changing a word from "investigation ".

2- Trunp "hoping" Comey would stop the Flynn investigation.

I made it easy for you ! Just pick a number !

Which is worse ?

Thanks for making that easy. lol

Which is worse ?

Thanks for showing what a hack you are .

Any private citizen can stop Lynch on the street and ask her to go easy on X. Trump is Comeys boss and can (and did) fire him for not going along .

Which is worse ?

Thanks for showing what a hack you are .

Any private citizen can stop Lynch on the street and ask her to go easy on X. Trump is Comeys boss and can (and did) fire him for not going along .
You're an idiot. lol

timmy_o_2165453.jpg

Lol!

When they respond wh insults, you know you've won the argument.

Forum List

Back