🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"...they will be prosecuted" Finally! The Obama Coup against America comes undone

It will be very interesting to see how history treats the actions of this administration...(Nixon is watching from his grave)

Yeah, wondering why spying on political opponents was only wrong when he did it, not when the Democrats do.

Because as far as we know, Nixon is the only President to have done it.

Hate to break it to you, Ms. Subjective Morality, but it's still illegal even when it's not a President doing it. Shockingly, it's illegal even when Democrats do it.
“Democrats“ didn’t do it either. So far, just Nixon.

Except that we know they did. The only thing left to investigate is whether it was illegal.

The FBI and DoJ did. Not "the Democrats".

Biden said that he spoke with foreign leaders who want him to defeat Trump. Who besudes Xi is Biden talking to? Accordingly, Trump can use the Obama Coup Standard to gather intel on the Biden campaign, right?

If not, why not?
Why would he do that?
It obviously doesn't work.

AG Barr just signaled that things are about to get ugly for the Russia collusion team

After 3 1/2 years, the painfully obvious is finally exposed!

“I think what happened to him,” he said, referring to the president and the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into his campaign, “was one of the greatest travesties in American history.”

The AG then ominously stated that he is not interested in simply receiving a “report” from Durham. He expects him to focus on possible criminal violations: “And if people broke the law, and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted.”

Finally!
Still just talk. I'll be impressed when I see the men lined up in hand-cuffs before the firing squad. If big men don't fall, there is no justice. It was a coup put in place by Obama democrats to stop, overturn and change an election. Half of DC was in on it.
And the FBI allowed itself to become the democrat Party's Gestapo.

Trump wants the FBI to beco0me his Gestapo.
Sorry, Obama beat him to it years ago.

It will be very interesting to see how history treats the actions of this administration...(Nixon is watching from his grave)

Yeah, wondering why spying on political opponents was only wrong when he did it, not when the Democrats do.

Hate to break it to you, Ms. Subjective Morality, but it's still illegal even when it's not a President doing it. Shockingly, it's illegal even when Democrats do it.

Except that we know they did. The only thing left to investigate is whether it was illegal.
No, we don't know that. In fact, all reports that we have in the public to date say the exact opposite.

“I think what happened to him,” he said, referring to the president and the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into his campaign, “was one of the greatest travesties in American history.”

What a coincidence. That's the same thing I think about the election.

Frank what is UP with this new avatar? From a distance it looked like Kate Bush overindulged in donuts and depressants. Now it's starting to look like PoliticalChit. Sorry, I guess that's harsh. But true.

What a coincidence. That's the same thing I think about the election.

Frank what is UP with this new avatar? From a distance it looked like Kate Bush overindulged in donuts and depressants. Now it's starting to look like PoliticalChit. Sorry, I guess that's harsh. But true.

Tara Reade

#BelieveAllWomen

#GroperJoeSexuallyHarrassedMe

Well you and your tribe be sure to let us Real Americans know when all of the Grand Jury indictments have been served on the guilty and they have been arraigned in Federal Court so we can get at the WHOLE truth, 'Kay Bunkie?

We'll have to, since I doubt the media which tells you what to think will bother to mention it much, if at all.

Brennan's most recent Google Search: Best way to flee the USA to a country with no Extradition treaty during the Covid Outbreak

About 116,000 results (0.64 seconds)

Showing results for Best way to flee the US to a country with no Extradition treaty during the Covid Outbreak

Search Results
Web results
Where To Go When The U.S. Government Is Chasing You ...
www.popsci.com › technology › article › where-go-wh...

1. Jun 17, 2013 - Snowden is currently hiding out in Hong Kong, though where in that ... China has no extradition treaty with the United States; it's one of ... That all said: perhaps the time will come when you want to flee your home nation and not come back. ... the weather is top-notch, it's close by, and the government has no ..

Brennan's most recent Google Search: Best way to flee the USA to a country with no Extradition treaty during the Covid Outbreak
I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary, Obama, and Comey are making the same searches. Arrest them now, before they flee the country and escape justice!

Forum List

Back