🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"...they will be prosecuted" Finally! The Obama Coup against America comes undone

AG Barr just signaled that things are about to get ugly for the Russia collusion team

After 3 1/2 years, the painfully obvious is finally exposed!

“I think what happened to him,” he said, referring to the president and the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into his campaign, “was one of the greatest travesties in American history.”

The AG then ominously stated that he is not interested in simply receiving a “report” from Durham. He expects him to focus on possible criminal violations: “And if people broke the law, and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted.”

Finally!

We can kiss the finish of Trump's chances of re-election. Using federal powers to go after his political enemies.

“I think what happened to him,” he said, referring to the president and the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into his campaign, “was one of the greatest travesties in American history.”
The AG then ominously stated that he is not interested in simply receiving a “report” from Durham. He expects him to focus on possible criminal violations: “And if people broke the law, and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted.”
CrusaderFrank, will Obama finally be charged with illegally spying on Trump? We all want to see justice.

Oh! this was posted today and not 2 years ago.

Yeah, my name's not Charlie Brown and I'm not trying to kick that football. (again)

If anything is ever done, I'll be surprisedly happy. :)

AG Barr just signaled that things are about to get ugly for the Russia collusion team

Finally!
Still just talk. I'll be impressed when I see the men lined up in hand-cuffs before the firing squad. If big men don't fall, there is no justice. It was a coup put in place by Obama democrats to stop, overturn and change an election. Half of DC was in on it.

Finally!

We can kiss the finish of Trump's chances of re-election. Using federal powers to go after his political enemies.

Using federal powers to go after his political enemies.

Exactly!!!

Only Dems get to do that.

Guide to the Mueller Report’s Findings on “Collusion”

Just a sample.

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance
Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.
Biden said that he spoke with foreign leaders who want him to defeat Trump. Who besudes Xi is Biden talking to? Accordingly, Trump can use the Obama Coup Standard to gather intel on the Biden campaign, right?

If not, why not?

Finally!
Still just talk. I'll be impressed when I see the men lined up in hand-cuffs before the firing squad. If big men don't fall, there is no justice. It was a coup put in place by Obama democrats to stop, overturn and change an election. Half of DC was in on it.
And the FBI allowed itself to become the democrat Party's Gestapo.

It will be very interesting to see how history treats the actions of this administration...(Nixon is watching from his grave)

Actually, it is the obummer admin that will go down in history as the most corrupt ever.
It’s that actual history or alternative conservative history?

So you support Trump spying on the Biden campaign because Biden has been in touch with foreign leaders?

Yes or No

It will be very interesting to see how history treats the actions of this administration...(Nixon is watching from his grave)

Actually, it is the obummer admin that will go down in history as the most corrupt ever.

So you support Trump spying on the Biden campaign because Biden has been in touch with foreign leaders?

Yes or No
Maybe. Are those foreign leaders engaged in criminal acts directed at the Trump campaign?

Yes or no.

Yes or No
Maybe. Are those foreign leaders engaged in criminal acts directed at the Trump campaign?

Yes or no.

Under the Obama Standard, yes they are! They are colluding with the Biden Campaign

Trump needs to appoint FBI Leadership that will swear out false FISA warrants against the Biden colluding with foreign government campaign

Yes or No

Yes or no.

Under the Obama Standard, yes they are! They are colluding with the Biden Campaign

Incorrect. The Obama standard is violation of actual laws. In the case of Russia, it was illegal access of the DNC servers.

Tell me what actual law these countries are violating.

Finally!
I'll believe it when I see it

“And if people broke the law, and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted.”

This is about as meaningless of a statement he could possibly make.

Did you see the word “if” there?

Nothing "meaningless" about it, no matter how desperately you try to spin it. EVERY criminal investigation operates on that very framework.
It’s quite meaningless.

He said if they find evidence of criminal acts sufficient to press charges, then he’s going to press charges.

Well not shit. That’s exactly what the AG does. He could say that about literally anything. It’s meaningless.

It’s just that the faithful around here are taking this as a promise that there will be prosecutions.

Maybe because "the faithful" know that there are criminal acts to be found, no matter how much you try to whistle past the graveyard.

The problem is the faithful decided there were criminal acts and then demanded an investigation to find them. Put the cart before the horse. That’s not justice.

We're not talking about the leftist faithful and their desperation to impeach Trump, hon.

Around 50% of Americans believe that Trump should have been impeached. It was more tyhan leftists.

“And if people broke the law, and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted.”

This is about as meaningless of a statement he could possibly make.

Did you see the word “if” there?

Nothing "meaningless" about it, no matter how desperately you try to spin it. EVERY criminal investigation operates on that very framework.
It’s quite meaningless.

He said if they find evidence of criminal acts sufficient to press charges, then he’s going to press charges.

Well not shit. That’s exactly what the AG does. He could say that about literally anything. It’s meaningless.

It’s just that the faithful around here are taking this as a promise that there will be prosecutions.

Maybe because "the faithful" know that there are criminal acts to be found, no matter how much you try to whistle past the graveyard.

The problem is the faithful decided there were criminal acts and then demanded an investigation to find them. Put the cart before the horse. That’s not justice.

We're not talking about the leftist faithful and their desperation to impeach Trump, hon.

You mean like investigating the Clintons 25 times without filing a single charge and still calling her a criminal? That kind of desperation.

And here you folks are again, hoping and praying to take down Democrats with Republicans lies and nothing else.

Oh, puhleeze. I'm so sick and tired of the leftists chanting, "We prevented you from doing anything about it, therefore there was nothing there at all!" I realize that YOU probably really are stupid enough to think that because Comey refused to file charges against Hillary, that somehow means she actually didn't do anything, despite the fact that he had just gotten done listing all of the things she had done wrong. But please stop trying to infect me with your brainless ignorance.

Also, "lies" is not defined as "things I just don't want to believe", so either wrap your tiny mind around the facts of the situation, or stop presuming to comment on it, you uninformed left-wing zombie.

The Trump DOJ hasn't found anything either.

Finally!
And the FBI allowed itself to become the democrat Party's Gestapo.

Trump wants the FBI to beco0me his Gestapo.

Finally!

You mean Obama, right? Fake FISA warrants?

Forum List

Back