They're Acting As If Biden Was Elected

All 50 states and DC certified their ballots. That includes Republicans as well as Democrats.

The electoral college casted their votes. That includes Republicans as well as Democrats.

The Congress certified the electoral votes. That includes Republicans as well as Democrats.

Biden is president because Trump failed miserably to prove widespread fraud even occurred. It failed in courts with judges appointed by Republicans as well as Democrats.

Like it or not, either Biden is your president -- or you're not an American.
Those certifications and their electors were invalid, and should have been contested and invalidated by alternate electors representing the true vote. Ho hum

All the Republicans who voted to certify this SHAM are the reason why the Republican Party is about to DIE, with millions of ex-Republicans now have defected, and be replaced by a Trump party, which has the support of almost the entire nation, which gave Trump 90% of the vote in November. Recent Rasmussen poll showed Trump party with more support than the Republican party. Republican Party is finished. Ho hum.

Becoming POTUS, requires being elected by the people. Biden is not the POTUS, and he never will be. Ho hum.

All 50 states and DC certified their ballots. That includes Republicans as well as Democrats.

The electoral college casted their votes. That includes Republicans as well as Democrats.

The Congress certified the electoral votes. That includes Republicans as well as Democrats.

Biden is president because Trump failed miserably to prove widespread fraud even occurred. It failed in courts with judges appointed by Republicans as well as Democrats.

Like it or not, either Biden is your president -- or you're not an American.
Those certifications and their electors were invalid, and should have been contested and invalidated by alternate electors representing the true vote. Ho hum

All the Republicans who voted to certify this SHAM are the reason why the Republican Party is about to DIE, with millions of ex-Republicans now have defected, and be replaced by a Trump party, which has the support of almost the entire nation, which gave Trump 90% of the vote in November. Recent Rasmussen poll showed Trump party with more support than the Republican party. Republican Party is finished. Ho hum.
Some were contested and that failed.

Becoming POTUS, requires being elected by the people. Biden is not the POTUS, and he never will be. Ho hum.

LOL

You're certifiably insane, gramps. :cuckoo:

www.whitehouse.gov

home-topper-2800x1560.jpg

Our election process disagrees with you.

Would you like a tissue?
The "election process" has been transformed by political devils into nothing but a fraudulent mish-mash mess. There no longer IS any election process, and if you don't need a tissue to see the greatness of America that hundreds of thousands of soldiers/sailors gave up their lives for, destroyed, then you need to see a psychiatrist, or a brain surgeon,

Would you like a tissue?
The "election process" has been transformed by political devils into nothing but a fraudulent mish-mash mess. There no longer IS any election process, and if you don't need a tissue to see the greatness of America that hundreds of thousands of soldiers/sailors gave up their lives for, destroyed, then you need to see a psychiatrist, or a brain surgeon,
I'm ok with you believing that. If you truly believe that, you will never vote again.

Would you like a tissue?

You are deluded to actually believe what you think and want matters to anyone.

Guess what?

You don't matter.

What you think doesn't matter.

What you want doesn't matter.

You can delude yourself all you want.

No one cares.

I will admit you are good for comic relief. It is funny to watch you meltdown into your temper tantrum.

At first.

Now it's just getting old and sad.

and if you don't need a tissue to see the greatness of America that hundreds of thousands of soldiers/sailors gave up their lives for, destroyed, then you need to see a psychiatrist, or a brain surgeon,

You’re just upset that your candidate lost.

I’m about to get my coffee. I’ve been using conservative tears as creamer. Would you mind topping me off?

Thanks, friend.

Nope, he was duly sworn in as the 46th president of the United States by our 50 states and in complete accordance with the Constitution and relevant laws. Your senility will never change that gramps. It will only leave you bitter and grumpy.
FALSE! His swearing in is a farce, was not "duly" was not in accordance with the Constitution which requires being voted into office ( not frauded into it), your foolish age bigotry only reinforces you lack of credibility and integrity. Ho hum.

You are deluded to actually believe what you think and want matters to anyone. Guess what? You don't matter. What you think doesn't matter. What you want doesn't matter. You can delude yourself all you want. No one cares.

I will admit you are good for comic relief. It is funny to watch you meltdown into your temper tantrum.

At first.

You are deluded (DUPED) to think that what the overwhelming majority of Americans (as much as 90%) thinks, doesn't matter, while you sit here in total ignorance.

Yes it matters immensely, what I think and want, because it is the same thing that 90% of the country (excluding illegal aliens) thinks and wants. 90% of the country (who voted for Trump) cares.

Nope, he was duly sworn in as the 46th president of the United States by our 50 states and in complete accordance with the Constitution and relevant laws. Your senility will never change that gramps. It will only leave you bitter and grumpy.
FALSE! His swearing in is a farce, was not "duly" was not in accordance with the Constitution which requires being voted into office ( not frauded into it), your foolish age bigotry only reinforces you lack of credibility and integrity. Ho hum.
LOLOL

Yup, in complete accordance with the Constitution. Duly elected with a big majority of electoral votes. Your dementia doesn't change that.

You are deluded to actually believe what you think and want matters to anyone. Guess what? You don't matter. What you think doesn't matter. What you want doesn't matter. You can delude yourself all you want. No one cares.

At first.

You are deluded (DUPED) to think that what the overwhelming majority of Americans (as much as 90%) thinks, doesn't matter, while you sit here in total ignorance.

Yes it matters immensely, what I think and want, because it is the same thing that 90% of the country (excluding illegal aliens) thinks and wants. 90% of the country (who voted for Trump) cares.
LOLOL

Dayum, gramps, you're crazier than ever. 74 million votes out of some 160 million is not "90%." It's not even half.

Forum List

Back