They're Here!

It will be extremely interesting to find out how many of these terrorists will be put in 'open carry' states and or 'CC' states.
Imagine being a fly on the wall in the Oval office.
"Listen up everyone. The fucking last thing our party wants is to have a bunch of these terrorists attack people who are armed with handguns. Not good for the election results. So make fucking positive you put the terrorists only in places where all guns are prohibited".
Some fucking sand monkey is going to do or say something and get his fucking hat knocked off. You wait.
Then Obama will declare martial law and suspend the election indefinitely.
I think they should plop them all right in the middle of DC and Chicago.

It will be extremely interesting to find out how many of these terrorists will be put in 'open carry' states and or 'CC' states.
Imagine being a fly on the wall in the Oval office.
"Listen up everyone. The fucking last thing our party wants is to have a bunch of these terrorists attack people who are armed with handguns. Not good for the election results. So make fucking positive you put the terrorists only in places where all guns are prohibited".
Some fucking sand monkey is going to do or say something and get his fucking hat knocked off. You wait.
Then Obama will declare martial law and suspend the election indefinitely.

Still have to have the right ID to get a permit for a gun.
Criminals don't go through the legal channels.

Oh you democrats MUST be so excited! The FIRST plane load of Syrian islamic terrorists have landed! Yup, folks New Orleans is now home to islamic jihadists.
Just think how proud that state must be to be the FIRST!

Oh and NONE of us are left out because we have a load of that human trash coming about 30 miles from me and they are dumping those wonderful folks in the upper middle class area!

Read the story and see IF your city is on the list to get these human trash in YOUR area!
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...to-new-orleans-at-american-taxpayers-expense/

Why don't you meet them and give them a chance before condemning them?

Oh you democrats MUST be so excited! The FIRST plane load of Syrian islamic terrorists have landed! Yup, folks New Orleans is now home to islamic jihadists.

Oh and NONE of us are left out because we have a load of that human trash coming about 30 miles from me and they are dumping those wonderful folks in the upper middle class area!

Read the story and see IF your city is on the list to get these human trash in YOUR area!
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...to-new-orleans-at-american-taxpayers-expense/

I lived in Pakistan for nine months in the late 70s. I have met them on their ground, so no I pass.

The world has already given these 'peaceful muslims' "A CHANCE". Lots of chances.
There is only one reason they want to come to the US and it's b/c they know they can take advantage of the very people they despise and want to murder in the name of their cult.

Why do you want syrian "refugees" in your town? Explain the benefits.

Why do you want syrian "refugees" in your town? Explain the benefits.

The same benefits as any other refugee group - a more interesting diverse community, a chance to know new people, a chance to give someone else the chance my ancestors were given. There are always jobs to be done, new business' that can be started.

Can we have the "meet and greet" at YOUR house???

So now we know where to send the muslim "refugees".

I'll take the Christian refugees...oh wait, I can't. Because the admin sent them back to Syria to certain death. Our admin only helps out terrorist muslims...not Christian refugees.

Oh look, they are terrifying! Why don't you shoot them in the head before they even grow up ya nasty ol' inbread fucks!

5506.jpg
:fu:

Chilling images show new ISIS terrorist school in Syria where children soldiers known as 'Caliphate Cubs' are trained to kill
  • Children little older than 10 have been pictured at latest ISIS terror school
  • Photographs believed to have been taken in Syrian capital Damascus
  • Young boys seen posing with ISIS flag and being taught to use AK47s
  • Terror group routinely uses child soldiers on frontline in Syria and Iraq
By John Hall for MailOnline

Published: 10:15 EST, 8 December 2014

Chilling new images have emerged from inside Islamic State-run terrorist training schools in Syria, showing child soldiers being trained to kill using assault rifles.

Dubbed 'Caliphate Cubs', the children appear little more than 10 years old and are dressed in full combat gear as they struggle to hold weapons while standing in front of ISIS' infamous black flag.

The photographs were released by official Islamic State media over the weekend and apparently show a recently-opened school close to Damascus - the Assad regime-held capital of Syria where other preteen training camps are known have been operating in recent months.

Scroll down for video

23E1A98100000578-2865509-Chilling_Dubbed_Caliphate_Cubs_the_children_appear_little_more_t-a-34_1418053708542.jpg

Chilling: Dubbed 'Caliphate Cubs', the children appear little more than 10 years old and are dressed in full combat gear as they struggle to hold weapons while standing in front of ISIS' infamous black flag
23E1A9A500000578-2865509-Loss_of_innocence_A_fair_skinned_boy_is_handed_an_AK47_assault_r-a-35_1418053708566.jpg

video:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014...nded_an_AK47_assault_r-a-35_1418053708566.jpg

Chilling images show new ISIS terrorist school in Syria

Oh look, they are terrifying! Why don't you shoot them in the head before they even grow up ya nasty ol' inbread fucks!

5506.jpg

Chilling images show new ISIS terrorist school in Syria where children soldiers known as 'Caliphate Cubs' are trained to kill

Chilling new images have emerged from inside Islamic State-run terrorist training schools in Syria, showing child soldiers being trained to kill using assault rifles.

Dubbed 'Caliphate Cubs', the children appear little more than 10 years old and are dressed in full combat gear as they struggle to hold weapons while standing in front of ISIS' infamous black flag.

The photographs were released by official Islamic State media over the weekend and apparently show a recently-opened school close to Damascus - the Assad regime-held capital of Syria where other preteen training camps are known have been operating in recent months.

Scroll down for video

23E1A98100000578-2865509-Chilling_Dubbed_Caliphate_Cubs_the_children_appear_little_more_t-a-34_1418053708542.jpg

Chilling: Dubbed 'Caliphate Cubs', the children appear little more than 10 years old and are dressed in full combat gear as they struggle to hold weapons while standing in front of ISIS' infamous black flag
23E1A9A500000578-2865509-Loss_of_innocence_A_fair_skinned_boy_is_handed_an_AK47_assault_r-a-35_1418053708566.jpg

video:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014...nded_an_AK47_assault_r-a-35_1418053708566.jpg

Heartbreaking.

5506.jpg

Scroll down for video

video:

Heartbreaking.
More children of God (literally) preparing yet another Holy War, that so many here are also itching to see fought.

So now we know where to send the muslim "refugees".

I'll take the Christian refugees...oh wait, I can't. Because the admin sent them back to Syria to certain death. Our admin only helps out terrorist muslims...not Christian refugees.

I actually would have an serious issue with that kind of discrimination. Is there a link?

LOLOLOL, what better place to house terrorist, in the most backwards state in the union. If I know the people of Nawlin's, first stop for these people....the dome and canal street.

LOLOLOL, what better place to house terrorist, in the most backwards state in the union. If I know the people of Nawlin's, first stop for these people....the dome and canal street.
fuck you n!gger....and the dome is blocks away from canal street ignorant negro

Forum List

Back