They’re Morons for Not Going to the White House

He does both and ass clowns like you applaud.

Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Now dumbass Trump Humpers like you will defend and make excuses.

Now that I have proven you to be the stinking ass liar you are, go do what you are good at and bite a di.........nevermind.

Sorry fat boy, not one thing there showing Trump at a KKK rally or cursing in front of children. Another failure in a lifetime of them for you. You're just a joke.

His rallies are just like a Klan rally ass clown and dumb asses like you probably have your kids front and center at the TV watching these rallies. The joke is you Trump Humper.

Describe the similarities between a rally for President Trump and a Klan rally.
They both have the word "rally" in them?

.....and the same folks attending.

No
The Klan was/is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party.
There may have been some in the Trump Rally Crowd, because some democrats did vote for him.

There's maybe a handful of Klan members left, and hundreds of thousands of Trump rally attenders. Try again.

What you fail to admit is they have the same mindset as the sheetwearers.

Not even close.
I've attended both and they are VERY different.

Our church counter-protested a klan event and there were 6 people participating and we were 400 strong.

President Trump rallies are always over flowing and full of friendly people. The anti-Trump protesters outside the rallies were wearing face masks and being violent.

Have you ever attended either?
They wouldn't let me in
I'm under 70 and brown
Didn't see the rally where the guy beat a senior?
And the cons dad was arrested for KKK meeting?

I laugh -
They very well may not have let you in, but not because you are under 70 and brown.

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV

Something you don't understand, they're principled.

Yea, they have to attack the President when unprovoked because that’s their marching orders from Democrats. Classless and clueless idiots, all of them, no way should the President invite them to the White House.
How's the Pres doing on his party with Epstein and 28 women?
More vagina grabbing?

Nothing wrong with partying with women. Especially if they want their pussies grabbed.

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV

Something you don't understand, they're principled.

Yea, they have to attack the President when unprovoked because that’s their marching orders from Democrats. Classless and clueless idiots, all of them, no way should the President invite them to the White House.
How's the Pres doing on his party with Epstein and 28 women?
More vagina grabbing?

Nothing wrong with partying with women. Especially if they want their pussies grabbed.

Tru Dat

Weird that Trump called out the Gold Digging Who-ers for wanting their pussies grabbed by rich guys and he is the bad guy.

There's maybe a handful of Klan members left, and hundreds of thousands of Trump rally attenders. Try again.

Not even close.

Our church counter-protested a klan event and there were 6 people participating and we were 400 strong.

President Trump rallies are always over flowing and full of friendly people. The anti-Trump protesters outside the rallies were wearing face masks and being violent.

Protesting against the Klan and when I see Trump rallies the atmosphere is basically the same.

Not even close.

They wouldn't let me in
I'm under 70 and brown

They let me and my brown family in. Including our gay son.

Keep trying.

So you had the rainbow coalition.

Sorry fat boy, not one thing there showing Trump at a KKK rally or cursing in front of children. Another failure in a lifetime of them for you. You're just a joke.

His rallies are just like a Klan rally ass clown and dumb asses like you probably have your kids front and center at the TV watching these rallies. The joke is you Trump Humper.

No
There may have been some in the Trump Rally Crowd, because some democrats did vote for him.

They back Republicans today, their grandfathers and great grandfathers were Democrats.

Not even close.

They wouldn't let me in
I'm under 70 and brown

I laugh -
They very well may not have let you in, but not because you are under 70 and brown.

Would other reason would it be?

Not even close.

They wouldn't let me in
I'm under 70 and brown

I laugh -

Would other reason would it be?

Didn't have a ticket maybe?

No

They back Republicans today, their grandfathers and great grandfathers were Democrats.

False

Trump doesn't do Klan rallies nor does he drop F-bombs in front of children.

So your idiocy is disregarded. Oh that's right, you're a fat boy in mommy's basement trying to talk tough. STFU little boy.

Now that I have proven you to be the stinking ass liar you are, go do what you are good at and bite a di.........nevermind.

So now it's "just like" a Klan rally? Way to backpedal boy.

Leroy, they are just like a Klan rally. Hell all you are missing are the sheets.

The joke is again on you. But you may need to get that GED to understand it.

Well maybe I can be a Rhodes Scholar like you one day. :abgg2q.jpg: Go back to the sand box Trump Humper.

No, see you need that GED before aspiring to leave mommy's basement. Kicking your ass is just too easy boy.

No

Educate yourself before speaking fat boy. Explain Robert Byrd. Longest serving Senator ever and KKK member. And Democrat. Never renounced the Klan until he was on his deathbed. One of the highest ranking Klan members supported Hillary. Another fail. Try again.

Leroy, they are just like a Klan rally. Hell all you are missing are the sheets.

Well maybe I can be a Rhodes Scholar like you one day. :abgg2q.jpg: Go back to the sand box Trump Humper.

No, see you need that GED before aspiring to leave mommy's basement. Kicking your ass is just too easy boy.

I bet you are one of those dudes who wears a thong and wishes he was a woman. I don't get my ass kicked by a weak ass clown like you. You are one of those dudes who has an alligator mouth with a hummingbird ass.

No

Educate yourself before speaking fat boy. Explain Robert Byrd. Longest serving Senator ever and KKK member. And Democrat. Never renounced the Klan until he was on his deathbed. One of the highest ranking Klan members supported Hillary. Another fail. Try again.

Is he any different than your man fuck boy, Strom Thurmond. Hell they had a 2x4 in his back to keep him up, he probably had been dead for at least 10yrs already.

I bet you are one of those dudes who wears a thong and wishes he was a woman. I don't get my ass kicked by a weak ass clown like you. You are one of those dudes who has an alligator mouth with a hummingbird ass.

Try it fat boy. Year's salary says you run away crying in under 30 seconds. You want to men In thongs huh? So you're gay as well as fat and impotent. Keep chirping. You're mildly entertaining pretending to be tough.

No

Is he any different than your man fuck boy, Strom Thurmond. Hell they had a 2x4 in his back to keep him up, he probably had been dead for at least 10yrs already.

Deflection noted. Thurmond had his issues, but the Klan wasn't one of them.

Try it fat boy. Year's salary says you run away crying in under 30 seconds. You want to men In thongs huh? So you're gay as well as fat and impotent. Keep chirping. You're mildly entertaining pretending to be tough.

How can a fuck boy call someone else gay. :abgg2q.jpg:

No

Deflection noted. Thurmond had his issues, but the Klan wasn't one of them.

Who the hell do you think voted for him in 1948 when he ran for POTUS on a segregationist platform fuck boy.

How can a fuck boy call someone else gay. :abgg2q.jpg:

You bring up wanting to see men in thomgs and I'm gay? Classic projection.

Forum List

Back