They’re Morons for Not Going to the White House

No, but the foul mouthed "I deserve this", unsportsmanlike, flag throwing dyke can go there. Nice "role model" cursing in front of kids. So of course that makes her your hero.

You don't have a problem with Trump cursing at his Klan rallies, oh that's right Trump Humpers don't care what he does but everyone else has to act in a certain manner.
Trump doesn't do Klan rallies nor does he drop F-bombs in front of children.

He does both and ass clowns like you applaud.

Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Now dumbass Trump Humpers like you will defend and make excuses.

So your idiocy is disregarded. Oh that's right, you're a fat boy in mommy's basement trying to talk tough. STFU little boy.

Now that I have proven you to be the stinking ass liar you are, go do what you are good at and bite a di.........nevermind.

Sorry fat boy, not one thing there showing Trump at a KKK rally or cursing in front of children. Another failure in a lifetime of them for you. You're just a joke.

His rallies are just like a Klan rally ass clown and dumb asses like you probably have your kids front and center at the TV watching these rallies. The joke is you Trump Humper.

So now it's "just like" a Klan rally? Way to backpedal boy. The joke is again on you. But you may need to get that GED to understand it.

You don't have a problem with Trump cursing at his Klan rallies, oh that's right Trump Humpers don't care what he does but everyone else has to act in a certain manner.

So your idiocy is disregarded. Oh that's right, you're a fat boy in mommy's basement trying to talk tough. STFU little boy.

Now that I have proven you to be the stinking ass liar you are, go do what you are good at and bite a di.........nevermind.

Sorry fat boy, not one thing there showing Trump at a KKK rally or cursing in front of children. Another failure in a lifetime of them for you. You're just a joke.

His rallies are just like a Klan rally ass clown and dumb asses like you probably have your kids front and center at the TV watching these rallies. The joke is you Trump Humper.

So now it's "just like" a Klan rally? Way to backpedal boy.

Leroy, they are just like a Klan rally. Hell all you are missing are the sheets.

The joke is again on you. But you may need to get that GED to understand it.

Well maybe I can be a Rhodes Scholar like you one day. :abgg2q.jpg: Go back to the sand box Trump Humper.

It could be a great experience for them. Once in a lifetime. The freakin' White House.

And when it's time for the obligatory photo with the President, they could all reach into their back pockets, grab their rainbow bandanna, put it on, and stand there with a big, happy smile on their faces. While Trump does that weird, goofy grin.

The entire right wing would have a stroke. The entertainment value would be off the freakin' charts.

Watching Trump have a stroke because they wouldn't validate his regime had just as good entertainment value.

Look, here's the thing, Vichy Mac. YOu can't have a guy like Trump take a huge dump on the prestige of the Presidency like he does every day and then whine people aren't treating the office with "respect".

Can't tell you how much of a shit I do not give.

If they go or don't go is up to them.

If they get the invite and don't go then they will have to explain to their kids and grandkids how they decided to decline an invitation to the White House.

I'm sure the kids will understand.

No, but the foul mouthed "I deserve this", unsportsmanlike, flag throwing dyke can go there. Nice "role model" cursing in front of kids. So of course that makes her your hero.

Describe the similarities between a rally for President Trump and a Klan rally.

We live in a democracy, no-one should be forced to show up for an invitation.
I don't like your ass, I'm not gonna party with you.
Fuck off !!!

A bunch of folks who hate folks of color. Duh.

No.

They both have the word "rally" in them?

.....and the same folks attending.

AOC just played the race card on Nancy Pelosi. Apparently whites in the Democratic party aren't above that tactic either. LMAO

No, that's not it.

There's maybe a handful of Klan members left, and hundreds of thousands of Trump rally attenders. Try again.

There's maybe a handful of Klan members left, and hundreds of thousands of Trump rally attenders. Try again.

What you fail to admit is they have the same mindset as the sheetwearers.

It could be a great experience for them. Once in a lifetime. The freakin' White House.

And when it's time for the obligatory photo with the President, they could all reach into their back pockets, grab their rainbow bandanna, put it on, and stand there with a big, happy smile on their faces. While Trump does that weird, goofy grin.

The entire right wing would have a stroke. The entertainment value would be off the freakin' charts.

Watching Trump have a stroke because they wouldn't validate his regime had just as good entertainment value.

Look, here's the thing, Vichy Mac. YOu can't have a guy like Trump take a huge dump on the prestige of the Presidency like he does every day and then whine people aren't treating the office with "respect".
The planet has been in a precipice of near global war for many decades. There has been a lot of dumps by previous administrations. And your Prog Pravda press treated W. Bush like crap and his father like that also. Please end this. Get your revolutionary commies and other groups together and go to war internally. Then we all can move on.

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV
Why go to a place governed by a moron?

Not even close.
I've attended both and they are VERY different.

Our church counter-protested a klan event and there were 6 people participating and we were 400 strong.

President Trump rallies are always over flowing and full of friendly people. The anti-Trump protesters outside the rallies were wearing face masks and being violent.

Have you ever attended either?

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV

Something you don't understand, they're principled.

Yea, they have to attack the President when unprovoked because that’s their marching orders from Democrats. Classless and clueless idiots, all of them, no way should the President invite them to the White House.
How's the Pres doing on his party with Epstein and 28 women?
More vagina grabbing?

Not even close.

Our church counter-protested a klan event and there were 6 people participating and we were 400 strong.

President Trump rallies are always over flowing and full of friendly people. The anti-Trump protesters outside the rallies were wearing face masks and being violent.

They wouldn't let me in
I'm under 70 and brown
Didn't see the rally where the guy beat a senior?
And the cons dad was arrested for KKK meeting?

Not even close.

They wouldn't let me in
I'm under 70 and brown
Didn't see the rally where the guy beat a senior?
And the cons dad was arrested for KKK meeting?

They let me and my brown family in. Including our gay son.

Keep trying.

Forum List

Back