They’re Morons for Not Going to the White House

The planet has been in a precipice of near global war for many decades. There has been a lot of dumps by previous administrations. And your Prog Pravda press treated W. Bush like crap and his father like that also. Please end this. Get your revolutionary commies and other groups together and go to war internally. Then we all can move on.

Actually, the planet has never been more peaceful than it is now. No major wars and only a few minor ones.

Bottom line is.....a week ago, this team was being embraced by America. Today.....much less so. In fact, most consider the team to be a bunch of asshats and the captain a feminist bulldog. As a phenomenon, their day has now come and gone :113::113:

Rapinoe, in one of her speeches:

“This is my charge to everyone. We have to be better. We have to love more. Hate less. We got to listen more and talk less."

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Unfortunately, this is the same person who refused to go to the White House to show the whole country how it's done.

Maybe the next champions will step up.

“This is my charge to everyone. We have to be better. We have to love more. Hate less. We got to listen more and talk less."

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Unfortunately, this is the same person who refused to go to the White House to show the whole country how it's done.

Sports is an institution that builds bridges between people. That, imo, is it's purpose.

What we see here is an attack on the very idea of building bridges, by using the idea one side's ideas are "love" and the other is "hate".

It is good that people like you can see the problem Mac.

But until people like you challenge the idea, it will continue and continue to tear US apart.

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Sports is an institution that builds bridges between people. That, imo, is it's purpose.

What we see here is an attack on the very idea of building bridges, by using the idea one side's ideas are "love" and the other is "hate".

But until people like you challenge the idea, it will continue and continue to tear US apart.
That's pretty much what I'm trying to do.

Unfortunately, the power and influence right now rests with those who only see the bad in the "other side".

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Unfortunately, the power and influence right now rests with those who only see the bad in the "other side".

You see the tactic. But do you accept the basis of it?

Because of this,

040bdb68-8089-4857-a601-32940d6affb5_1.c3fb0137ddb7a12747d99aa1500a950f.jpeg

and all the people that wear it, are smeared as Evul, then who wants to build a bridge to Evul?

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Because of this,

and all the people that wear it, are smeared as Evul, then who wants to build a bridge to Evul?
There are people who will not be a part of any bridge-building.

It saddens me to say that, but it has become obvious to me.

The rest of us will have to find a way to get it done without them. Despite them.

Bottom line is.....a week ago, this team was being embraced by America. Today.....much less so. In fact, most consider the team to be a bunch of asshats and the captain a feminist bulldog. As a phenomenon, their day has now come and gone :113::113:

No that is only Trump Humpers, most Americans are celebrating the victory these woman have achieved.

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Because of this,

5d461557-93d3-4975-9088-bfecef68b4a9-large16x9_PolkbillboardoriginalbyRickTyler.jpg

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Because of this,

5d461557-93d3-4975-9088-bfecef68b4a9-large16x9_PolkbillboardoriginalbyRickTyler.jpg

Never heard of him.

Meanwhile you want to smear half the country because of one guy?

Kind of makes my point.

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Because of this,

Mr. Tyler is an Independent who is actually running for President in 2020 against Donald J. Trump.

in other words, just another Trump-hater and Trumpophobe like you. I don't know what Mr. Tyler's feeling about women's soccer, do you? What difference would it make if he was a big fan, or could give a shit less, like most Americans.

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV
They can buy better food than the McNuggets your blob will serve.

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV
They can tell everyone 10 years from now they didn’t go to the White House.

AIR.TV

young people like fast food. President Trump likes fast food himself, and is a Tremendous athlete in his own right. Trump has played golf with Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus and has competed at wrestling at the Showcase of the Immortals, Wrestlemania.

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Good grief, Trump is a bully and his attack on this superior athlete was uncalled for. She was offended and rightly so. That she and her colleagues, and other professional sports teams, in part or in whole, won't visit the White House while Trump is in power is completely understandable.

Bigotry is no way to lead.

Those who claim this is an affront to our country are no less culpable for the sins of racism, sexism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, et al; and if their claim that this is anti patriotic, they are wrong, for the Champions of the World have been invited and accepted an invitation to go to Congress.

Last edited:

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Good grief, Trump is a bully and his attack on this superior athlete was uncalled for. She was offended and rightly so. That she and her colleagues, and other professional sports teams, in part or in whole, won't visit the White House while Trump is in power is completely understandable.

Bigotry is no way to lead.

Those who claim this is an affront to our country are no less culpable for the sins of racism, sexism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, et al; and if their claim that this is anti patriotic, they are wrong, for the Champions of the World have been invited and accepted an invitation to go to Congress.

Trump is no bully at all.

He's a counter puncher par excellence.

If you hit him, he'll come back and give it back to you 10 times harder.

Then, afterwards, he'll jump on top of you and go wild MMA style.

This is where these doofuses like Michael Cohen have underestimated their President.

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Nope. When you have a Nazi in the White House the time for "talking" is over.

There are people who will not be a part of any bridge-building.

It saddens me to say that, but it has become obvious to me.

The rest of us will have to find a way to get it done without them. Despite them.

How do you bridge build to people who want to throw you into a concentration camp.

"Well, you can throw me in a concentration camp, but don't try to turn me into a lampshade."

AIR.TV

You are correct. I hate Obama's guts and I hope he rots in hell with his lardass wife, but if I had been invited as a guest to the white house I would have gone.

Here is a good example of a lefty who took advantage of such an invitation:

Teacher wears pins for trans rights to accept award from Trump | Daily Mail Online

4BC7948300000578-5687573-image-m-46_1525361261642.jpg

Forum List

Back