🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They’re not even hiding it anymore: Dem Senator embraces Communist Party

Yup. Denial, bigtime. You see no issue with a U.S. Senator attending an awards ceremony - worse, speaking at it! - hosted by a group that encourages the audience to join the Communist Party.
You think certain political affiliations should be banned?

Yup. Denial, bigtime. You see no issue with a U.S. Senator attending an awards ceremony - worse, speaking at it! - hosted by a group that encourages the audience to join the Communist Party.
No evidence this group is even remotely afliliated. Just some alt-right rag's word.

I'm sorry, who's delusional again? :)

The Communist-affiliated group was presenting an award to a state Senator. A Democrat, of course.

”We invite you to join the Communist Party.” And a U.S. Senator speaks at this ceremony?

We can't help it of we're supreme.
Supreme racist terrorists. I guess the last act of deplorable coming out party would be to admit it. Though you're kind of undermining Lisa's attempts to paint liberals as the dangerous ones. You clowns should really get together and decide which fake argument you're going with before you step on each other's toes.

The thread is about a U.S. Senator speaking at a Communist-affiliated event, in which the leaders encouraged the audience to join the Communist Party, and the libs are back to…..

White Suoreeeeeeemacyyyyy!!

And the righties still demonstrate they have no idea what the term communist means.
Only what their alt-right media masters feed them. Sad. :(
ask The Communist Party USA ! they are affiliated with the group that he spoke in front of ! i,m sure they can tell you the meaning of communism ....commie .

Supreme racist terrorists. I guess the last act of deplorable coming out party would be to admit it. Though you're kind of undermining Lisa's attempts to paint liberals as the dangerous ones. You clowns should really get together and decide which fake argument you're going with before you step on each other's toes.
Bed wetting leftist parasites like you are the reason I do not oppose abortion. You should have been flushed down a Planned Unparenthood toilet.

Treason is illegal. Promoting marxismis treason.

Imbecile.
Is it? This wasn't a secret meeting you moron. The Communist Party of America has a website and everything. You'd think the American government wouldn't allow traitors to send out links and emails and host award ceremonies. Lol.

Forum List

Back