🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They’re not even hiding it anymore: Dem Senator embraces Communist Party

Supreme racist terrorists. I guess the last act of deplorable coming out party would be to admit it. Though you're kind of undermining Lisa's attempts to paint liberals as the dangerous ones. You clowns should really get together and decide which fake argument you're going with before you step on each other's toes.
When will the majority of Blue City Blacks realize education is better than pre-marital sex and $500.00 sneakers?

White supremacists have always been America's biggest terror threat. Sorry if facts discomfort you snowflake.
1639524788316.png

Imbecile...

Supreme racist terrorists. I guess the last act of deplorable coming out party would be to admit it. Though you're kind of undermining Lisa's attempts to paint liberals as the dangerous ones. You clowns should really get together and decide which fake argument you're going with before you step on each other's toes.

Shhhhh….
can’t criticize Muslims to leftists. All they know about it is that some people did something.
I'm just as comfortable criticizing Islamic terrorists as I am right wing Christian fundamentalists, sorry if you snowflakes can't accept white wing terrorists are our biggest threat.

Forum List

Back