They’re not even hiding it anymore: Dem Senator embraces Communist Party

No. Is American Democracy equivalent to Saddam's Iraq? Lol.
Have you noticed how third world countries are often/usually chosen as comparisons to the US? Almost as though they know the result if it's compared to most first world countries.

You think certain political affiliations should be banned?
When they go against the freedoms of the constitution and want to over throw it, fuck yes..

the-only-good-commie-is-a-dead-com-mie-8060554.png

We can't help it if we're supreme.
Well, we can help it, because we dont let losers like Democrats tell US that we arent better than other countries, which we are much better. Show me country where blacks or browns are in charge that arent so fucked up..

Between this and when he lied about his Vietnam experience should get him tossed

The people of Connecticut don't care. All that matters is he has a D next to his name. Integrity be damned.

Well, we can help it, because we dont let losers like Democrats tell US that we arent better than other countries, which we are much better. Show me country where blacks or browns are in charge that arent so fucked up..
Well...there's...no, not that one...wait!...not that one either.
I give up!

This is why we need to elect Republicans. Jordan, Boebert, Greene, and Gaetz would never do anything this stupid.

deny, deflect , twist to suit=SCUM demonRATS (YOU)
I'm sorry, who's delusional again?:):)
You wouldn't know the definition of communist if it ran up to you and slapped upside the head.
You throw words and terms about because they're pushed on your alt-right media sites 24x7.
You're not delusional. Just plain flat out stupid and ignorant.

You wouldn't know the definition of communist if it ran up to you and slapped upside the head.
You throw words and terms about because they're pushed on your alt-right media sites 24x7.
says the retard that hates AMERICA====FUCK OFF shit stain
if YOU only had a brain

Nope, they are not completely out in the open yet

Once they give their Nazi salutes, THEN, and only then, will be be completely out in the open.

I know these are very difficult concepts for those who did not finish high school, but Fascism and Communism are very different things

WE throw words and terms around because the alt-right sites (that I’ve never been to, btw) push it on is?

How about the words and terms you throw around because the mainstream liberal media pushes it in YOU 24/7? how about “white supremacy”? Hie about “systemic racism”? How about “America founded on racism?” How about “Trump voters are all racists”?

Thanks to the liberal media and the gullible Americans (I believe one of your leftists referred to them as “useful idiots”), you’ve allowed the people who want to destroy America brainwash and dumb down voters to the point that they are seeing it through.

Good news, though: it seems that the campaign to destroy this country by collapsing the economy and creating a product shortage by paying people not to work is moving too far, too fast. Biden’s massive inflation bill is dead in the water.

WE throw words and terms around because the alt-right sites (that I’ve never been to, btw) push it on is?

How about the words and terms you throw around because the mainstream liberal media pushes it in YOU 24/7? how about “white supremacy”? Hie about “systemic racism”? How about “America founded on racism?” How about “Trump voters are all racists”?

Thanks to the liberal media and the gullible Americans (I believe one of your leftists referred to them as “useful idiots”), you’ve allowed the people who want to destroy America brainwash and dumb down voters to the point that they are seeing it through.

Good news, though: it seems that the campaign to destroy this country by collapsing the economy and creating a product shortage by paying people not to work is moving too far, too fast. Biden’s massive inflation bill is dead in the water.
You forgot about the empty shelves in stores under your savior? Or the fact that the roots of this inflation began in his administration.

The only "gullible" ones I see are you. Those that can't or won't think for themselves. Are slaves to alt-right media and social media. (yeah..you likes you some social media..we know. :))
Then, finally, are praying and wishing for the return of their savior to deliver them from...no idea. You fill in the blank.

Forum List

Back