They’re not even hiding it anymore: Dem Senator embraces Communist Party

It must hurt when all you have is curse words as a defence.
Call me all you like but I'm still right and you know it.
it must hurt to accuse someone of the shit you do---and then you pretend your innocent
you are a fucking retard, and you show it every day....

it must hurt to accuse someone of the shit you do---and then you pretend your innocent
you are a fucking retard, and you show it every day....

I might be all that but am still right and you can do nothing about it. Suck eggs.

if you only had a brain
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
I do, but nothing like Trump.

"If you look at Mr Pillsbury, the leading authority on China, he was on a good show - I won't mention the name of the show - recently. And he was saying that China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain".

Trump said his journey from “VERY successful businessman,” to reality TV star to president on his first try “would qualify as not smart, but genius .... and a very stable genius at that!”

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

The retard is a 'genius' compared to his cult.

These look like bullshit innuendos from an alt-right organization. They support workers and unions....Y-A-W-N.
Nowhere do I see any hammer and sickle.

Unbunch your undies..please. :)

No evidence this group is even remotely afliliated. Just some alt-right rag's word.

I'm sorry, who's delusional again? :)
You are the delusional one. The Senator has admitted he fucked up:

Not banned, but people certainly should know if their US Senator is running with commies.
July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.

Another example of why the Constitution is a dead letter; the country is run by judicial fiat and morally bankrupt lawyers.

You are the delusional one. The Senator has admitted he fucked up:

Still don't give a shit. Commies aren't an issue in this country. If he apologized, that's good enough for me.

Forum List

Back