They’re not even hiding it anymore: Dem Senator embraces Communist Party

Senator Blumenthal, a self-loathing liberal Jew, speaks at Communist Party award ceremony. This affiliate of the CCP uses the opportunity to recruit more communists.

How can we stand by and let America-hating Democrats remain in office?

But but but Trump colluded with Russia.

Trump is a genius, he even said so.

Trump said he was asked to repeat the words “person, woman, man, camera, TV,” prompting him to act out the whole thing.

“And then, 10 minutes, 15 minutes later, remember the first question, not the first but the tenth question? Give us that again,” Trump said, playing the administrating doctor. “And you go ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ If you get it in order, you get extra points!”

Trump claimed the doctors told him that “nobody gets in order” and while it isn’t easy, it “was easy” for him. Adding that the doctors then “go back” to that question “20-25 minutes later,” Trump repeated the phrase before insisting this left the doctors in awe.

“They say, ‘That is amazing. How did you do that?” Trump declared. “I do it because I have, like, a good memory'.

Sure he did.

April 4, 2020
After President Donald Trump declared the coronavirus a national emergency in March, he instructed governors to order their own ventilators and other PPE, saying the federal government is “not a shipping clerk.”

For weeks, state legislators and health care providers across the country have called on the Trump administration to help with the lack of personal protective equipment (PPE) available to fight the coronavirus pandemic. The Trump administration has meanwhile argued it is the states’ responsibility to procure PPE, a stance that has led states to compete with one another for supplies — and that has led to confusion on the part of suppliers.

“I don't take responsibility at all,” Trump said.

No, he didn't.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” —

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.” — Trump in a speech in Michigan.

Feb. 7: “It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch … You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And, so that’s a very tricky one. … It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. … This is more deadly. This is 5, you know, this is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know, so, this is deadly stuff.” — Trump in an interview with Woodward, released in September.

Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” — Trump at the White House.

Feb. 26: “But that’s a little bit like the flu. It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner.” — Trump at a White House coronavirus task force briefing.

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” — Trump at a White House.

The moron, dithered while people were dying.

He should scold them, they're morons.
Keep taking your horse and sheep de-wormer.

Sure it is.
Trumptards are the nut-jobs.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
what’s the issue with those questions and observations?

Never mind what you see and know about this. It's not true. Just believe us.
No communist affiliation whatsoever.

Take it to the bank!

what’s the issue with those questions and observations?
The issue is, Trump was lying.....................AGAIN.

Extra points?
Doctors were amazed.................................AGAIN, at Donald?

LOL.

The issue is, Trump was lying.....................AGAIN.

Extra points?
Doctors were amazed.................................AGAIN, at Donald?

LOL.
lying? he was asking questions. Maybe that’s why you fall for the cult propaganda and shifty parody so much you don’t know what a lie is

lying? he was asking questions. Maybe that’s why you fall for the cult propaganda and shifty parody so much you don’t know what a lie is
WTF?

Trump was asking questions?

Trump said he was asked to repeat the words “person, woman, man, camera, TV,” prompting him to act out the whole thing.

“And then, 10 minutes, 15 minutes later, remember the first question, not the first but the tenth question? Give us that again,” Trump said, playing the administrating doctor. “And you go ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ If you get it in order, you get extra points!”

Trump claimed the doctors told him that “nobody gets in order” and while it isn’t easy, it “was easy” for him. Adding that the doctors then “go back” to that question “20-25 minutes later,” Trump repeated the phrase before insisting this left the doctors in awe.

“They say, ‘That is amazing. How did you do that?” Trump declared. “I do it because I have, like, a good memory'.

Sounds like he was bragging...................and lying........................AGAIN.

I think U.S. senators should not attend communist-affiliated events. American senators are supposed to be on America’s side - not our enemies.
I would think a Senator attending a Communist event would raise some security clearance concerns. Then again, a Democrat Congressional Rep shared pillow talk with a Chinese spy and Democrats rallied around him to keep his seat on the House Intelligence Committee.

I would think a Senator attending a Communist event would raise some security clearance concerns. Then again, a Democrat Congressional Rep shared pillow talk with a Chinese spy and Democrats rallied around him to keep his seat on the House Intelligence Committee.
the dems are literally in bed with the CCP and the party of Mao and Stalin

WTF?

Trump was asking questions?

Sounds like he was bragging...................and lying........................AGAIN.
And your demented Biden won’t even take the test! Or, as I suspect, he DID take the test and the results demonstrated such a high degree of dementia that they are lying and saying he never took it.

We have a president with mid-stage dementia. My mother is in mild dementia, and she is nowhere as bad as he is.

And your demented Biden won’t even take the test! Or, as I suspect, he DID take the test and the results demonstrated such a high degree of dementia that they are lying and saying he never took it.

We have a president with mid-stage dementia. My mother is in mild dementia, and she is nowhere as bad as he is.
And in your gullible, demented mind, you thought Trump actually took a test?

Sure. And besides, anyone who isn’t a complete idiot can listen to the way Trump can speak, and the way Biden cannot, and know which one is demented.
Trump is a moron.
Sure, read to what the retard said.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Trump is a moron.
Sure, read to what the retard said.

You’re going to pick out one sentence, after months of press releases in which he was subjected to enemy journalists, and which sentence was delivered sloppily and thus able to be used by the media to crucify him - when Biden has been gaffe, after gaffe, after gaffe, cannot even answer unscripted questions (his handlers told him he is not allowed to answer questions), and whose every decision has been a disaster?

You are obviously in the minority of Americans who have been brainwashed into still thinking that Biden was the better option. Fortunately for the country, the majority see him for the incompetent man he always was, and the demented man he now is, and is going to vote to block his continuing damage.

You’re going to pick out one sentence, after months of press releases in which he was subjected to enemy journalists, and which sentence was delivered sloppily and thus able to be used by the media to crucify him - when Biden has been gaffe, after gaffe, after gaffe, cannot even answer unscripted questions (his handlers told him he is not allowed to answer questions), and whose every decision has been a disaster?
Sure like Trump?

February 21 2018

1640952098159.png

President Donald Trump apparently needed a reminder to tell shooting survivors, “I hear you,” during a White House listening session on school shootings he hosted on Wednesday.
You are obviously in the minority of Americans who have been brainwashed into still thinking that Biden was the better option. Fortunately for the country, the majority see him for the incompetent man he always was, and the demented man he now is, and is going to vote to block his continuing damage.
But wait, there's more.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Then, the retard blamed the rain.

"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," Trump said in response to a question from NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. "It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

"I do the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter, but the teleprompter did go out," Trump said. "

Sure like Trump?

February 21 2018

View attachment 581770

President Donald Trump apparently needed a reminder to tell shooting survivors, “I hear you,” during a White House listening session on school shootings he hosted on Wednesday.

But wait, there's more.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Then, the retard blamed the rain.

"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," Trump said in response to a question from NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. "It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

"I do the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter, but the teleprompter did go out," Trump said. "
All gaslighting. You can always pick out some examples - the anti-Trump media was on the hunt for them - but to deny that Trump made many positive decisions while Biden Is a completely incompetent idiot who, to repeat Obama’s warning, “f’s up everything he touches,“ then you are one of the completely brainwashed fools who is beyond reason.

All gaslighting. You can always pick out some examples - the anti-Trump media was on the hunt for them - but to deny that Trump made many positive decisions while Biden Is a completely incompetent idiot who, to repeat Obama’s warning, “f’s up everything he touches,“ then you are one of the completely brainwashed fools who is beyond reason.
Sure, it's all a conspiracy.
Can't admit, the emperor has no clothes for even a second.

1640952847990.png

You’re a disgusting liberal who is reverting to real nastiness because you are losing this argument. How OLD ARE YOU ANYWAY? Your mentality is like that of a middle school boy.
I'm part of the conspiracy.
I'm the one who hijacked the Italian satellite to change ALL the votes for Biden.
Hugo Chavez helped of course.

1640953464490.png

Forum List

Back