They’re not even hiding it anymore: Dem Senator embraces Communist Party

And the righties still demonstrate they have no idea what the term communist means.
Only what their alt-right media masters feed them. Sad. :(
If YOU and your ilk hadn’t fallen prey to what your alt-left media propagandists were spewing, you’d have known that Trump was a far superior choice to Incompetent Dementia Man, and we wouldn’t be in the disaster we now are.

If YOU and your ilk hadn’t fallen prey to what your alt-left media propagandists were spewing, you’d have known that Trump was a far superior choice to Incompetent Dementia Man, and we wouldn’t be in the disaster we now are.
Trump will go down in history as the worst President this country ever elected. And the reason he will hold that honor is because we don't judge our Presidents by how they perform when times are good, but when times are lousy and trying. Trump?? The first time his presidency is tested, he fails miserably. But I completely understand what he meant to you and what he represented. Biden has nothing but messes and disasters to clean up...a lot of them having their roots in Trump's administration. I won't give Biden a pass for everything, but I'm giving him a LONG runway.

Trump will go down in history as the worst President this country ever elected. And the reason he will hold that honor is because we don't judge our Presidents by how they perform when times are good, but when times are lousy and trying. Trump?? The first time his presidency is tested, he fails miserably. But I completely understand what he meant to you and what he represented. Biden has nothing but messes and disasters to clean up...a lot of them having their roots in Trump's administration. I won't give Biden a pass for everything, but I'm giving him a LONG runway.
OMGl you are completely delusional! Biden can’t even get TEST KITS, while Trump was able to get ventilators produced in rapid speed and get the vaccine developed in record time,

You have been brainwashed. Had Biden been president when the commies released their virus, you think he could have pulled together a private-public partnership to get the vents built, and the vaccine to market? Biden has proven he can’t do a thing except turn down test kits, leave Americans to the fate of the Taliban, disincentivize people from working, and invite in hundreds I’d thousands of COVID-infected illegal aliens.

That you compare Biden to Trump, and still think Biden was the better choice, tells me that your left-wing media masters really did a number of you. The real shame is that people like you get a vote.

OMGl you are completely delusional! Biden can’t even get TEST KITS, while Trump was able to get ventilators produced in rapid speed and get the vaccine developed in record time,

You have been brainwashed. Had Biden been president when the commies released their virus, you think he could have pulled together a private-public partnership to get the vents built, and the vaccine to market? Biden has proven he can’t do a thing except turn down test kits, leave Americans to the fate of the Taliban, disincentivize people from working, and invite in hundreds I’d thousands of COVID-infected illegal aliens.

That you compare Biden to Trump, and still think Biden was the better choice, tells me that your left-wing media masters really did a number of you. The real shame is that people like you get a vote.
Neither could Trump. And he was President when the virus made its way to our shores. Not his fault. But his complete ignoring and lack of response to the virus is his fault. By the time chippy got around to getting ventilators out to places that needed it, it was too late. That and the fact that states had to compete for resources under his administration. Again, just an incompetent mess from top to bottom. Trump had nothing to do with developing the vaccine. Warp Speed was Pence's brainchild. As far as testing goes, both men deserve their share of blame for that mess. Testing should have been top priority along with a vaccine.

Let's see, the rest of your rant. No one is disincentivized from working. Older workers have flat out retired, workers can't find child or elder care, or have moved on to occupations that pay them more. Geez, changing jobs, wanting a raise. I remember in a time before your hero completely fucked this country over..that was normal. Trump made a deal with the Taliban and then punted like the wuss he is. Again, a Democrat has to come in and clean up a mess that a Republican made (worse). Oh, yeah, and NOT dealing with immigration isn't a solution.

Your posts are a perfect example of what the cancer of alt-right media has done to this country. They lie, they exaggerate, they misinform, they divide. Why? Because they want you to feel aggrieved.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Neither could Trump. And he was President when the virus made its way to our shores. Not his fault. But his complete ignoring and lack of response to the virus is his fault. By the time chippy got around to getting ventilators out to places that needed it, it was too late. That and the fact that states had to compete for resources under his administration. Again, just an incompetent mess from top to bottom. Trump had nothing to do with developing the vaccine. Warp Speed was Pence's brainchild. As far as testing goes, both men deserve their share of blame for that mess. Testing should have been top priority along with a vaccine.

Let's see, the rest of your rant. No one is disincentivized from working. Older workers have flat out retired, workers can't find child or elder care, or have moved on to occupations that pay them more. Geez, changing jobs, wanting a raise. I remember in a time before your hero completely fucked this country over..that was normal. Trump made a deal with the Taliban and then punted like the wuss he is. Again, a Democrat has to come in and clean up a mess that a Republican made (worse). Oh, yeah, and NOT dealing with immigration isn't a solution.

Your posts are a perfect example of what the cancer of alt-right media has done to this country. They lie, they exaggerate, they misinform, they divide. Why? Because they want you to feel aggrieved.
Your posts are an example of what happens to arrogant liberals, who are already assured of their superiority, when they listen only to leftwing media. You believe your own lies.

^^^Completely brainwashed nonsense^^^

Your posts are an example of what happens to arrogant liberals, who are already assured of their superiority, when they listen only to leftwing media. You believe your own lies.
I'm not assured of anything. I make my own decisions. Between you and DBA, you represent the automated, knee-jerk reactions of most right wingers. Again, pull your head out of alt-right media. It's a cancer. It destroys your objectivity.

I'm not assured of anything. I make my own decisions. Between you and DBA, you represent the automated, knee-jerk reactions of most right wingers. Again, pull your head out of alt-right media. It's a cancer. It destroys your objectivity.
So does left wing media whichg is most media

You may make your own decisions, but the data you use to base those decisions is obviously flawed. You drink the dems' "KoolAde". Here are a few factoids to digest:

1. Dr. Fau-Chi paid the Wuhan Lab to do "gain-of-function" research on bat viruses. The Wuhan Lab is run by a Chinese general. Why would Fau-Chi pay China to do germ warfare research? Why? The fact that it escaped, or was released (to stop Trump?), is a separate question.
"...The $3.1 million grant was awarded for a five-year period between 2014 and 2019. After the funding was renewed in 2019, it was suspended by the Trump administration in April 2020.
The grant directed $599,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research..."

2. Trump stopped Fau-Chi's germ warfare funding after the Obama/Xiden admin funded it in 2014.

3. The Xiden admin is a disaster, as Obama said, "never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up":
Everything Xiden touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
The southern border is another Xiden catastrophe after Trump had it SOLVED
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (domestic terrorists) who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

You may make your own decisions, but the data you use to base those decisions is obviously flawed. You drink the dems' "KoolAde". Here are a few factoids to digest:

1. Dr. Fau-Chi paid the Wuhan Lab to do "gain-of-function" research on bat viruses. The Wuhan Lab is run by a Chinese general. Why would Fau-Chi pay China to do germ warfare research? Why? The fact that it escaped, or was released (to stop Trump?), is a separate question.
"...The $3.1 million grant was awarded for a five-year period between 2014 and 2019. After the funding was renewed in 2019, it was suspended by the Trump administration in April 2020.
The grant directed $599,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research..."

2. Trump stopped Fau-Chi's germ warfare funding after the Obama/Xiden admin funded it in 2014.

3. The Xiden admin is a disaster, as Obama said, "never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up":
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (domestic terrorists) who ask questions at school board meetings.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

You're like a broken record. You post the same inane list time after time. I can skin any one of these ridiculous 5th grade playground rants from multiple alt-right "sources".....you choose. I know where you get your information from.

But the funniest one is "gaffe machine". Apparently you were asleep the day your savior stood up in front of the country and suggested injecting disinfectants and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way". :)

Ah….there are none so blind as they who will not see. Your earlier diatribe is just regurgitated left-wing talking points you’ve been brainwashed Into believing from the media.

So your recommendation is democrats should all be eliminated so you Can have your fascist dictatorship under trump.

Is that you answer to democracy? How does that fit with you God?
yup....only, it would be a democracy with a booming economy....
how does the sack of oatmeal, xiden, fit w/GOD? afterall, he got 13 AMERICAN service members murdered due to ITS fucked up evacuation in afghanistan---and numerous lives, that aided AMERICA, killed also
our border situation....hundreds of thousand illegals crossing AMERICAS border, with the chinese flu, and being bussed to your city in the middle of the night, by the SCUM demonRATS
do you need more examples?
try to come to grips with reality---good luck, moron

a
You're like a broken record. You post the same inane list time after time. I can skin any one of these ridiculous 5th grade playground rants from multiple alt-right "sources".....you choose. I know where you get your information from.

But the funniest one is "gaffe machine". Apparently you were asleep the day your savior stood up in front of the country and suggested injecting disinfectants and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way". :)
retards like you, get their lying propaganda from publishers, not news reporters....quite hilarious that TRUMP wasn't allowed to have a sense of humor---acording to the SCUM demonRATS
to sum it up, you need to stop spreading your lying propaganda--all of it---
anti-AMERICA shit stains like you need to move to china

yup....only, it would be a democracy with a booming economy....
how does the sack of oatmeal, xiden, fit w/GOD? afterall, he got 13 AMERICAN service members murdered due to ITS fucked up evacuation in afghanistan---and numerous lives, that aided AMERICA, killed also
our border situation....hundreds of thousand illegals crossing AMERICAS border, with the chinese flu, and being bussed to your city in the middle of the night, by the SCUM demonRATS
do you need more examples?
try to come to grips with reality---good luck, moron

Let's not mention those 7000 soldiers who died under GWB in Iraq. But 15 deaths to stop the war is far too many.

How did you think the democracy would operate without an opposition?
There would be no elections as is with all dictatorships. Clearly, you are mentally impaired and paranoid with hatred for no reason.
The Mexicans were pouring in under TRUMP but you said nothing then. He had 4 years to build the wall and did fuck all. Now it's all Biden's fault.
Can't you see your veneer thin pathetic hate filled ignorant argument is flawed?
You haven't got the guts to show you real name yet want to kill every Democrat.

OK, nice list of what liberals consider his outstanding achievemejtsl

Do you have a list of his worst?

Let's not mention those 7000 soldiers who died under GWB in Iraq. But 15 deaths to stop the war is far too many.

How did you think the democracy would operate without an opposition?
There would be no elections as is with all dictatorships. Clearly, you are mentally impaired and paranoid with hatred for no reason.
The Mexicans were pouring in under TRUMP but you said nothing then. He had 4 years to build the wall and did fuck all. Now it's all Biden's fault.
Can't you see your veneer thin pathetic hate filled ignorant argument is flawed?
You haven't got the guts to show you real name yet want to kill every Democrat.
the border was closed under TRUMP, asshole.....did you forget---wait in mexico?
the wall was keeping illegals out, asshole
very unfortunate, that 1 of those 13 weren't related to you....your tone would change, asshole
Can't you see your veneer thin pathetic hate is flawed?, asshole

the border was closed under TRUMP, asshole.....did you forget---wait in mexico?
the wall was keeping illegals out, asshole
very unfortunate, that 1 of those 13 weren't related to you....your tone would change, asshole
Can't you see your veneer thin pathetic hate is flawed?, asshole

It was not closed under trump. Dickhead. He built about 300 miles of a wall stretching about 3500 miles dickhead.
They were still pouring in all through trumps presidency dickhead.

What I and Stevie wonder can see is you are a dickhead.

You're problem is you don't like the unpalatable truth being revealed. Trump was a complete failure and dickheads like you who supported him did it purely for hate against democrats.

How's that for facts, dickhead.

Forum List

Back