They’re not even hiding it anymore: Dem Senator embraces Communist Party

Everyone?
Obviously you don't. You keep falling into the trap like you did just then.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.
I know I know get me bored enough to drop you like the fungus you are. Then you can say you won.

Okay everyone. You can giggle at the fungus among us now.

Senator Blumenthal, a self-loathing liberal Jew, speaks at Communist Party award ceremony. This affiliate of the CCP uses the opportunity to recruit more communists.

How can we stand by and let America-hating Democrats remain in office?

Senator Blumenthal, a self-loathing liberal Jew, speaks at Communist Party award ceremony. This affiliate of the CCP uses the opportunity to recruit more communists.

How can we stand by and let America-hating Democrats remain in office?

You didn’t lay out a very complete or objective OP… let me help…

"My understanding was that this ceremony was strictly a labor event,’' Blumenthal said Friday in a telephone interview with the Hartford Courant. "If I had known the details, I wouldn’t have gone. ... Let me just say very emphatically, I’m a Democrat and a strong believer in American capitalism. I have been consistently a Democrat and a strong supporter and believer in American capitalism.’'

You didn’t lay out a very complete or objective OP… let me help…

"My understanding was that this ceremony was strictly a labor event,’' Blumenthal said Friday in a telephone interview with the Hartford Courant. "If I had known the details, I wouldn’t have gone. ... Let me just say very emphatically, I’m a Democrat and a strong believer in American capitalism. I have been consistently a Democrat and a strong supporter and believer in American capitalism.’'
Slade, like all parasitic Lefts Syndrome retards REALLY is this stupid folks.

Blumenthal lied about his status as a veteran. You believe he isn't lying about being a treasonous commie?
This is why I LOATHE THESE MOTHER FUCKERS.

Blumenthal lied about his status as a veteran. You believe he isn't lying about being a treasonous commie?

He got caught is all. Now he’s trying to back-pedal.

How Trump like.........

hahaha it’s in the freaking name

This is like Trump claiming he didn't know who David Duke is.

Slimeballs are all alike.

Trump's David Duke Amnesia - FactCheck.org

Mar 01, 2016 · Trump should be well aware of Duke — especially since Trump once said he decided not to run for president in 2000 in part because of David Duke …

Mar 01, 2016 · Trump should be well aware of Duke — especially since Trump once said he decided not to run for president in 2000 in part because of David Duke …
First, that‘s not the same as not knowing who he is.

Second, we are talking about a sitting Democrat Senator headlining an organization affiliated with the Communist Party, and at which event leaders were rallying for more converts to Communism.

First, that‘s not the same as not knowing who he is.

Second, we are talking about a sitting Democrat Senator headlining an organization affiliated with the Communist Party, and at which event leaders were rallying for more converts to Communism.

Trump said he didn't run in 2000 because of David Duke.. so he just lied. See link above.

Was Trump at a award dinner for David Duke?

oh no....try again

As has been well proven, any Republican accusation against a Democrat is actually a confession. They always use projection to deflect from their own crimes.

Thus, this conforms the current "THERE'S NO COMMIE WE WON'T STRIVE TO SERVE" nature of modern Republicans.

"As has been well proven, any Republican accusation against a Democrat is actually a confession. They always use projection to deflect from their own crimes."

Let's check:

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett,….

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

Then go worry about the 100 million people worldwide.
There are no communists here.
Maybe you should tell these folks...your fellow Americans...they aren't real...https://www.cpusa.org/

Reminds me of your Dear Leader trying to tell African-Americans they aren't really black if they don't support them...or his denial that the Antifa existed....seriously...it's crazy the way you all live in denial

Why would I expect anything different from a rabid right ignoramus.
Think before you post rubbish. I'll pick you off every time.
Have you got the courage to say that to him in public? Of course not. You hide behind your silly name because you've got no guts.

Do you have any choice? That's how elections work. Are you suggesting not honoring election results?

~~~~~~
Yes! In the case of Senator Blumenthal there is no choice. He is of the same ideology a Commie dressed as a capitalist.
"After his appearance at the event generated criticism, Blumenthal is now claiming ignorance."
"Video from the event suggests Blumenthal could not have been unaware the event was linked to the Communist Party USA. In fact, the person who introduced Blumenthal noted "how important the Communist Party is.""

Dem senator claims he didn't know event he attended was linked to Communist Party

but video suggests otherwise

Forum List

Back