They're Not Rushing To Look Like Hillary

Easiest way to get the Hillary look,

is to get hit by a semi

Stupid, she is above average looking, just more of the MagHilary Obesession. A Dump is about the same. Except fot that A--- mouth.

Stupid, she is above average looking, just more of the MagHilary Obesession. A Dump is about the same. Except fot that A--- mouth.
And she had to pay 10's of thousands of dollars to be just "above average looking."

Stupid, she is above average looking

Yes, I see it now.

Hillary-Clinton-Ugly-Chins.jpg

And she had to pay 10's of thousands of dollars to be just "above average looking."

No, she did not, I have seen photos of her at different ages. Why argue, A Dump is back with his "shut down the Internet" caca. Only he quit saying Bill Gates could this as he did in 2015:

We have to go see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what’s happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that Internet up in some way… Somebody will say, ‘Oh, freedom of speech, freedom of speech.’ These are foolish people.

Imagine being paranoid or stupid enough to vote a guy that says things like that.

maxresdefault.jpg

No, she did not, I have seen photos of her at different ages. Why argue, A Dump is back with his "shut down the Internet" caca. Only he quit saying Bill Gates could this as he did in 2015:

We have to go see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what’s happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that Internet up in some way… Somebody will say, ‘Oh, freedom of speech, freedom of speech.’ These are foolish people.

Imagine being paranoid or stupid enough to vote a guy that says things like that.

maxresdefault.jpg
Ivanka has most definitely had plastic surgery. Donald is the patriarch of the family, and it's pretty much a requirement that women associated with him go under the knife so he's not displeased when he ogles them.

maxresdefault.jpg
Ivanka has most definitely had plastic surgery. Donald is the patriarch of the family, and it's pretty much a requirement that women associated with him go under the knife so he's not displeased when he ogles them.

He would be better looking if someone fixed that tiny pink mouth of his; and I am not being biased by politics, though Cheney is ugly as dirt, George W. Bush is a nice looking man, dense as a fence, but good looking.

maxresdefault.jpg

He would be better looking if someone fixed that tiny pink mouth of his; and I am not being biased by politics, though Cheney is ugly as dirt, George W. Bush is a nice looking man, dense as a fence, but good looking.

Opines you're not biased by politics then go political...oooh boy

Forum List

Back