They've discovered a tumor during Bidens colonoscopy

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
biden ass show 1.png

They've discovered a tumor during Bidens colonoscopy

That's actually a good joke Mike considering this really is a big issue! Or has no one realized that colonoscopies are scheduled well in advance yet no one in the media knew this was coming, it was all covered up! Further, it started out as supposed to be a routine checkup, then it was reported as a colonoscopy, which is a rather simple, brief procedure of about 30 minutes, but actually turned out to go three hours long needing Joe put under because it turned out they were really going in there to do minor surgery!

And because of that, for a few hours, Kamela Harris was the POTUS given the full nuclear codes. The same woman who dropped out of the primaries totally unsupported the most unpopular VP in the history of this country. :splat:

And this right on the heels of Joe's shitting and farting himself-- -- yep, there is a lot more going on here than we are being told about!

• Banned
That's actually a good joke Mike considering this really is a big issue! Or has no one realized that colonoscopies are scheduled well in advance yet no one in the media knew this was coming, it was all covered up! Further, it started out as supposed to be a routine checkup, then it was reported as a colonoscopy, which is a rather simple, brief procedure of about 30 minutes, but actually turned out to go three hours long needing Joe put under because it turned out they were really going in there to do minor surgery!

And because of that, for a few hours, Kamela Harris was the POTUS given the full nuclear codes. The same woman who dropped out of the primaries totally unsupported the most unpopular VP in the history of this country. :splat:

And this right on the heels of Joe's shitting and farting himself-- -- yep, there is a lot more going on here than we are being told about!
I'm not surprised at all because if one thing is certain, they never tell the truth. And, when my wife had hers done, it took less than an hour.

I'm not surprised at all because if one thing is certain, they never tell the truth. And, when my wife had hers done, it took less than an hour.

Yep, and to add to the suspicion, have you heard anywhere of any media report on just what the doctors found, removed and did?

This from the same people who wanted to know if Trump flossed with toothpicks after every meal.

Yep, and to add to the suspicion, have you heard anywhere of any media report on just what the doctors found, removed and did?

This from the same people who wanted to know if Trump flossed with toothpicks after every meal.
No and we won't.

Why do you believe them?
I didn't state my opinion, just posting relevant info from what they released. I am skeptical about everything the White House says.

Note that the polyp could be cancerous; no one knows yet.

In this thread, I posted my summary of his other health findings, according to them...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back