Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Trump will nuke everyone

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Christmas

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
They will continue to say he tricked us and won't do what he said he would. And that this is a really bizarre and creative money making scam because all his property is in fact card board cut outs with nothing behind but an empty parking lot.

Other. That Trump will do something they said they wanted, but that isn't exactly like something he said on the campaign trail.

All the above, also closed was complaining in another thread. About a foreign leader staying at one of Trumps hotel, thinking about the leader getting special government favors. what he doesn't realize it's not the Lincoln bedroom in the white house.

At a board glance, it appears I forgot a few topics. I underestimated the "liberal" brain:

Bribing Trump

Bend over farmers

Appears to be some negotiations with foreign countries, because foreigners are staying at Trump lodging.

Iran and Trump are in cahoots.

Trump’s tax returns.

The election was hacked.

Trump is going after the Jews.

Last edited:
Select to your heart's desire

All of the above. But there is a new favorite complaint and it's all we will be hearing for a while.

"Fake news" is being blamed for Hillary losing and will also be blamed whenever people believe Trump or disbelieve a Dem. The left refuses to take an ounce of credit when things don't work out. Always someone else's fault, you know.

Now we are going to hear nothing but fake news this and fake news that. It will replace the race card. Now people will be accused of being stupid and uninformed. As if MSNBC is the only way to stay current. Brian Williams, king of the media liars, had the nerve to bitch about fake news. To them, fake news means any reporter who doesn't fall into step and repeat the state's talking points. Just watch as every liberal outlet follows orders and repeats the lie that fake news lost the election for Hillary. It happens like this every time. The same exact propaganda, repeated verbatim, by one after another with no one questioning a damn thing. And they claim it's others who fail to report the truth.

Forum List

Back