Think about this- Biden actually won on more illegals, fewer jobs, higher taxes & higher fuel costs...Has any other potus ever won on such a platform?

Your argument is that he ran on a horrible platform and still won. That says more about his opponent than it does him.

You can't spin the title of my thread...it is what it says it is...Try harder TDS'er

I acknowledged your thread title. I explained why he won.

Start over and try harder...Here's the question again.
"Biden actually won on more illegals, fewer jobs, higher taxes & higher fuel costs...Has any other potus ever won on such a platform?"

OK. Probably not but that says more about his opponent than it does about him.

To be fair, I don't think he actually gave voice to that platform during the campaign...

What campaign? He was in his basement 90% of the time.
Further making pknopp's point that the guy ran a terrible campaign and still won by 8 million votes.

hahaha...Good God...you Leftists are ass-backwards on everything.
You affirm my point; the dumbest motherfuckers in America voted in favor of fucking themselves over....Why don't you find that bizarre?

My daughter pointed this out and it got me wondering if the American electorate has ever made such a terrible decision before?
What does won on “more illegals” mean?

Hell it was Trump wanted to keep migrant kids here indefinitely on the tax payer’s dime - not Biden lol

Your argument is that he ran on a horrible platform and still won. That says more about his opponent than it does him.

You can't spin the title of my thread...it is what it says it is...Try harder TDS'er

"Biden actually won on more illegals, fewer jobs, higher taxes & higher fuel costs...Has any other potus ever won on such a platform?"

What in Trumps platform was directly aimed to fuck Americans over?
Consult with your boy AFrench2 on this one. Good luck

Easy: They were going to the Supreme Court all 2020 asking to delete Obamacare. Aren't there like 20 million people on the Obamacare exchange?

Aren't we in the middle of a pandemic?

U.S. Farm Bankruptcies Reach Eight-Year High [Infographic]

And I already noted........his decisions to do absolutely nothing about the millions working here illegally.

Easy: They were going to the Supreme Court all 2020 asking to delete Obamacare. Aren't there like 20 million people on the Obamacare exchange?

Aren't we in the middle of a pandemic?
The Kung Flu has a 99.9% survivability rate, yet chicken shits like you think it could kill you. Walking out the front door of your house could kill you worse than that disease. And never in the history of the United States was a product of the government FORCED upon its people. Those who were young had to pay for shit they didnt want. Maybe i should run and then force everyone to purchase a firearm, or fine them every year for not owning one(of course criminals and prog slaves are exempt from buying a gun, so must pay the fine)..

And I already noted........his decisions to do absolutely nothing about the millions working here illegally.

Don't have the guts for any kind of an extended economic war with China, I see.

Good thing it wasn't a shooting war, I sure wouldn't want you on my side.

Democrats are stupid egomaniacs. That explains the insanity.
To answer the thread question, Obama.

Don't have the guts for any kind of an extended economic war with China, I see.

Good thing it wasn't a shooting war, I sure wouldn't want you on my side.

I'd want you on the front line. You must be pissed that Trump didn't start an actual war?

To be fair, I don't think he actually gave voice to that platform during the campaign...

What campaign? He was in his basement 90% of the time.
Further making pknopp's point that the guy ran a terrible campaign and still won by 8 million votes.

hahaha...Good God...you Leftists are ass-backwards on everything.
You affirm my point; the dumbest motherfuckers in America voted in favor of fucking themselves over....Why don't you find that bizarre?
Mentally ill people were allowed to walk free amongst US when compassionate Jimmy Carter allowed them to be with family as treatment for their illness. Crazy people who dont abort their young, end up having children like AstupidFrench2 and other insane progs on this board...

hillary-clinton-hijab1.jpg

Dude you literally have a topic about me in the Flame Forums. Do you have to stalk me around the other forums and post about me as well? Just keep your crush there in that topic.

it got me wondering if the American electorate has ever made such a terrible decision before?-BrokeLoser

Ah, it's happened very rarely in American history. Only once in 2016.
Yeah, thank God that it wasnt the sick bitch..

hillary-clinton-hijab1.jpg

Forum List

Back