🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Think Black!

That type of thing has been around for a long time. It's funny because a lot of people who come from your sociopolitical demographic tend to be the same people who say, "Why don't them Black pull themselves up by their bootstraps? They should help themselves.". Then when they do, you people want to criticize it and call it "racist", right?

It's the good ole' "damned if they do, damned if they don't" tactic. :)

I think black America and this President has caused some very DEEP divisions in this nation. I know for myself, I never even thought about color until Obama's Presidency.. Then literally, every single day liberals called us racists.. black people started throwing out hatred and doing things like Willow is pointing out in this thread..It became acceptable for liberals and blacks to hate white people and smear them, simply because we dared to criticize a black man.. What's sad is nearly all of my friends feel the same way now.. A lot of division and animosity exists.. and conservatives no longer give a damn what any of you think now, including me.

Last edited:
Where does it say "Buy Black Only" on that site? It cracks me up that you were on this site by the way given your past respect for the black community. Looking for a BBC?

If he don't buy from me I ain't a gonna buy from him.. it's just that simple I gonna buy white.

But that won't stop you from screeching that you're not racist.

Pig.
RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There ya go.. NO ONE FUCKIN CARES

Now prove that I shop there twatface.

Prove me wrong, Scuzzhag.

Regards from Rosie

It's on you twat lips.. you made the claim that I shop there now fucking prove it or be a liar forever.

Bullcrap. You lied when claiming to buy white and everyone knows it. Look at all your defenders rushing to defend YOUR lying azz. Not. It is called "projection".

Like anyone gives a shyte who you lie about. Go ahead...get me friended more, idiot.

Regards from Rosie

You are so important that where you shop is posted online?

By golly, it is!

Dollar General | Save Time. Save Money. Every day!

Regards from Rosie

Now prove that I shop there twatface.

Regards from Rosie

It's your responsibility to prove your assertion.. Amazing that you liberals still think we're suppose to do your work for you.. HAND OUTS AND FREEBIES, even here on a forum.. libruls never change.

May I interest you in a Chik-fil-A sandwich?

You do realize Blacks are a huge Portion of Chik-Fil_A customer base right?

Par for the course here. It's ok for Blacks to push for Blacks to only buy from Blacks.

But don't dare have white suggest the same, or they are racists assholes.

Hmmmm

:lol::lol::lol:

Buy white, it's only right. :D

Why don't you request a separate forum for you white supremacists/Aryan brotherhood/KKK scumbags?

Last edited:
Where does it say "Buy Black Only" on that site? It cracks me up that you were on this site by the way given your past respect for the black community. Looking for a BBC?

If he don't buy from me I ain't a gonna buy from him.. it's just that simple I gonna buy white.

But that won't stop you from screeching that you're not racist.

Pig.

If it's not racist to buy black then it is not racist to buy white warthog.

Regards from Rosie

It's your responsibility to prove your assertion.. Amazing that you liberals still think we're suppose to do your work for you.. HAND OUTS AND FREEBIES, even here on a forum.. libruls never change.

Scuzzhag has to prove her assertion she shops white FIRST, jenius.

Regards from Rosie

no twat lips I din't make the assertion that I buy white, I said I was gonna buy white. see how fucking stupid you are?

Regards from Rosie

no twat lips I din't make the assertion that I buy white, I said I was gonna buy white. see how fucking stupid you are?

lol@ twat lips.. Hahaha

Regards from Rosie

It's on you twat lips.. you made the claim that I shop there now fucking prove it or be a liar forever.

Bullcrap. You lied when claiming to buy white and everyone knows it. Look at all your defenders rushing to defend YOUR lying azz. Not. It is called "projection".

Like anyone gives a shyte who you lie about. Go ahead...get me friended more, idiot.

Regards from Rosie

Read my REGULAR lips I said, "I'm gonna buy white." not that I did buy white..

Par for the course here. It's ok for Blacks to push for Blacks to only buy from Blacks.

Hmmmm

:lol::lol::lol:

Buy white, it's only right. :D

Why don't you request a separate forum for you white supremacists/Aryan brotherhood/KKK scumbags?

well brother,, tell me why it's okay to buy black, but buying white is racist. I can't wait to hear the spin. GO

May I interest you in a Chik-fil-A sandwich?

Hmmmm

I don't like that double standard either but all of this is part of what the First Amendment is all about; A white person CAN exercise their Fist Amendment right to advocate "buying from Whites" and people can exercise their First Amendment rights to do so or call them racists. This is just like what is happening right now on this thread, just the inverse. :)

Regards from Rosie

So you openly admit to this point you ONLY have bought black and yellow.

See how logic works?

Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Were you born that way or was it an accident?

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

<Wry grin> Indeed.. O'Keeper of intelligence. :lol:

You betcha, Ms. Sarcasm Whooshes Right Over My Head.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

So you openly admit to this point you ONLY have bought black and yellow.

See how logic works?

Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Were you born that way or was it an accident?

Regards from Rosie

No, I admit that I bought from everybody regardless of color or creed until I watched this video and found out I should be buying white. you got a problem with that moron?

Forum List

Back