🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Think Carbon Dioxide is not a pollutant?

At least as much as ANYTHING you've posted here.

I was on topic with this comment
A lot of global warming deniers claim Carbon Dioxide is not a pollutant.

I've got an experiment I'd like them to try.

I really want them to try this.

Put your head in a plastic bag and seal it off.

See how long you can live in an atmosphere of Carbon dioxide.

Carbon Dioxide is a food for plant life that feed animals that sustain life for other animals. it's a vicious cycle
Can't refute it move along.

Further proof that the AGW church members will believe anything.

There is no AGW church and Smilodonfatalis' comments are not proof of anything.

Carbon Dioxide is a food for plant life that feed animals that sustain life for other animals. it's a vicious cycle

Written by the troglodyte who sent me a personal message saying "**** go to hell."

LOL! Your lack of intellect is a joke.

You post this thread and expect intellect? You propose how Oxygen could make your hitlist of phoney pollutants and expect intellect?

Water vapor is the dominant Greenhouse gas. Clearly water kills, but ignore that for now.Why arent CLOUDS a pollutant?

Youre gonna have a very very long list Smiley..........

Have you ever made the argument that CO2 is not a pollutant? That it feeds our plant life? That because of those two points we should not be trying to reduce its level in the atmosphere? You know others have and you know it is a bogus argument.

I did not approve of Smilodonfatalis' tactic with her lead post. Too antagonistic.

It's NOT a pollutant. Has no adverse health effects at 400ppm when your lungs are at 4 or 5 times that level.. And it is a VITAL ingredient in the Carbon cycle wrt plant life.

Smiley has his issues, but you (Abe) have your own to contend with. Why not water vapor? Because you can't villianize it, tax it and use it to control a world economy and redistribute social justice..

It's NOT a pollutant. Has no adverse health effects at 400ppm when your lungs are at 4 or 5 times that level.. And it is a VITAL ingredient in the Carbon cycle wrt plant life.

Smiley has his issues, but you (Abe) have your own to contend with. Why not water vapor? Because you can't villianize it, tax it and use it to control a world economy and redistribute social justice..

Do you really want to stick with that?

Are you accusing the world's climate scientists of ignoring the effects of water vapor?

Do you believe the effects of water vapor in any way nullify the effects of CO2?

Do you believe the magnitude of the effects of water vapor make the effects of CO2 somehow irrelevant?

What is the average lifetime of a water molecule in the atmosphere? A CO2 molecule?

Pray tell, what factor controls the level of water vapor in the atmosphere?

And, pray tell, what does water vapor do when greenhouse warming from CO2 raises the temperature, say, 1C?

Do you really want to stick with that?

Are you accusing the world's climate scientists of ignoring the effects of water vapor?

Do you believe the effects of water vapor in any way nullify the effects of CO2?

Do you believe the magnitude of the effects of water vapor make the effects of CO2 somehow irrelevant?

What is the average lifetime of a water molecule in the atmosphere? A CO2 molecule?

Pray tell, what factor controls the level of water vapor in the atmosphere?

And, pray tell, what does water vapor do when greenhouse warming from CO2 raises the temperature, say, 1C?

Yep
Yep
Absolutely.
Yep
Dont care.
Weather, Nature and Man
Nobody really agrees..

:cool:

Wrong on every count.

The level of water vapor in the atmosphere is controlled by the global temperature. When CO2 is increased and more IR is trapped, water vapor will increase. In a few hundred years, when CO2 levels are actually reduced, less IR will be trapped, temperatures will descend and water vapor will follow it.

ps: +1C from CO2 will be +3C after the water vapor does its thing.

...and your head would get hot, thus proving AGW forever.

Wrong on every count.

The level of water vapor in the atmosphere is controlled by the global temperature. When CO2 is increased and more IR is trapped, water vapor will increase. In a few hundred years, when CO2 levels are actually reduced, less IR will be trapped, temperatures will descend and water vapor will follow it.

ps: +1C from CO2 will be +3C after the water vapor does its thing.

Nope... My answers were all correct.. Pick one and we'll discuss.

Stick your head in a substance consisting of hydrogen and oxygen and see how long you last. Is hydrogen a pollutant? Is oxygen evil? Why do radical enviro-nuts seem to regret the fact that we are all carbon based life forms?

Here's an experiment:

See how long an ecosystem functions if plants do not have Carbon Dioxide.

The most prominent element of our atmosphere is nitrogen. Limit yourself to nothing but a nitrogen atmosphere and see how long you can live.
Your premise is flawed and your experiment is idiotic. A tree would die if it had nothing but an oxygen atmosphere, does that mean oxygen is a pollutant?

Oxygen could become a pollutant, if there was too much of it in the atmosphere.
Oxygen makes people happy. :lol:

Why Anthropogenic climate change is bogus:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuoP1c5Uimc]The History behind the Climate Change Fraud 1/5 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdqLZEEn-w]The History behind the Climate Change Fraud 2/5 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZJUGoA5dFU]The History behind the Climate Change Fraud 3/5 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/hvy5lsg9pCs]The History behind the Climate Change Fraud 4/5 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/qOtru-qHSVY]The History behind the Climate Change Fraud 5/5 - YouTube[/ame]

The most prominent element of our atmosphere is nitrogen. Limit yourself to nothing but a nitrogen atmosphere and see how long you can live.
Your premise is flawed and your experiment is idiotic. A tree would die if it had nothing but an oxygen atmosphere, does that mean oxygen is a pollutant?

How toxic would it become if its concentration changed by hundredths of a percent?

Climate Models Exaggerate the Effects of CO2, William Happner, Professor of Physics, Princeton University

Obama is reported to have said:
“It gets you a little nervous about what is happening to global temperatures. When it is 75 degrees in Chicago in the beginning of March, you start thinking. On the other hand, I really have enjoyed nice weather.”
What is happening to global temperatures in reality? The answer is: almost nothing for more than 10 years.
Professor Happner also says:
The lack of any statistically significant warming for over a decade has made it more difficult for the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and its supporters to demonize the atmospheric gas CO2 which is released when fossil fuels are burned. The burning of fossil fuels has been one reason for an increase of CO2 levels in the atmosphere to around 395 ppm (or parts per million), up from preindustrial levels of about 280 ppm.
CO2 is not a pollutant. Life on earth flourished for hundreds of millions of years at much higher CO2 levels than we see today. Increasing CO2 levels will be a net benefit because cultivated plants grow better and are more resistant to drought at higher CO2 levels, and because warming and other supposedly harmful effects of CO2 have been greatly exaggerated. Nations with affordable energy from fossil fuels are more prosperous and healthy than those without.
The direct warming due to doubling CO2 levels in the atmosphere can be calculated to cause a warming of about one degree Celsius. The IPCC computer models predict a much larger warming, three degrees Celsius or even more, because they assume changes in water vapor or clouds that supposedly amplify the direct warming from CO2. Many lines of observational evidence suggest that this “positive feedback” also has been greatly exaggerated.

Here's an experiment for you to do:

Think water isn't a pollutant? Then put your head in the sink and stay there for an hour.

Here's another experiment for you: pull your head out of your ass, moron.

FlaCalTenn said:
1) Q: Do you really want to stick with that?

1) A: Yep

2) Q: Are you accusing the world's climate scientists of ignoring the effects of water vapor?

2) A: Yep

3) Q: Do you believe the effects of water vapor in any way nullify the effects of CO2?

3) A: Absolutely

4) Q: Do you believe the magnitude of the effects of water vapor make the effects of CO2 somehow irrelevant?

4) A: Yep

5) Q: What is the average lifetime of a water molecule in the atmosphere? A CO2 molecule?

5) A: Don't care

6) Q: Pray tell, what factor controls the level of water vapor in the atmosphere?

6) A: Weather, Nature and Man

7) Q: And, pray tell, what does water vapor do when greenhouse warming from CO2 raises the temperature, say, 1C?

7) A: Nobody really agrees

1) Your call.

2) The phrase "water vapor" occurs 85 times within the text of the AR5's Working Group 1 Final Draft - the Physical Science Basis. How many of those would you care to review?

3) You believe the effects of water vapor "nullify" the effects of CO2. By removing it from the atmosphere through acid rain?

4) You believe the magnitude of water vapor effects make CO2 irrelevant. The level of water vapor in the atmosphere has increased from the world's increased temperatures. It is, as you well know, the effects of water vapor that make CO2's warming more significant.

5) While CO2 spends hundreds of years in the atmosphere, the average lifetime of a water molecule in the atmosphere is nine days.

6) The level of water vapor in the atmosphere is directly proportional to global temperatures. Surely you recall "vapor pressure" in high school physics.

7) 1C -> 3C

Temperature, Not Our Emissions, Control CO2

Marc Morano,
But despite the man-made global warming fear movement’s clarion call of alarm, many scientists are dismissing the 400ppm level of carbon dioxide as a non-event. Scientists point out that there are literally hundreds of factors that govern Earth's climate and temperature--not just CO2. Renowned climatologists have declared that doubling or even tripling of CO2 would not have major impacts on the Earth’s climate or temperature.

Marc Morano

Morano, who has spent years researching climate change, environmental, and energy issues, traveled to Greenland in 2007 to investigate global warming claims. As Senate staff, Morano also attended the United Nation’s climate eco-conferences held in Kenya, Indonesia, and Poland in 2006, 2007, and 2008. He graduated from George Mason Universityin Political Science and wrote a documentary "Amazon Rainforest: Clear-Cutting the Myths” in 2000, which uncovered massive exaggerations on claims made by feel-good people in the entertainment industry that, if true, 50 times the size of the Amazon rainforest would have been cleared by the year 2000. Today, 94 percent of the rain forest is still intact, including a large percentage that has already been reclaimed that was "cleared." :lol:

So he is probably not very popular with the BS community that uses exaggeration to make an invalid point to prop up their feel-good House of Cards if only others will "do something," which is usually to send them lots and lots of money to do nature's work for us. :lol:

He is the only photographer who was ever assaulted at the White House, and it was on Clinton's watch, too. Why? Because the militant left deals with "enemies" brown-shirt style when they bring up the facts on environmental matters that do not go along with the "save the planet" thesis that rakes in lots and lots of money!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oxygen makes people happy. :lol:

Why Anthropogenic climate change is bogus:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuoP1c5Uimc]The History behind the Climate Change Fraud 1/5 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdqLZEEn-w]The History behind the Climate Change Fraud 2/5 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZJUGoA5dFU]The History behind the Climate Change Fraud 3/5 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/hvy5lsg9pCs]The History behind the Climate Change Fraud 4/5 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/qOtru-qHSVY]The History behind the Climate Change Fraud 5/5 - YouTube[/ame]

Isn't it amazing how much Christopher Monckton looks like a cross between Rodney Dangerfield and Marty Feldman.

Forum List

Back