Think Carbon Dioxide is not a pollutant?

I believe he is owed the title Viscount. I believe, however, that since the reform act of 1993 or 4 or whatever it was, he is NOT entitled to the title "Lord". I also believe he has spent a great deal of time claiming he was a member of the House when he never was. I find such behavior egregious. And you know the man has no scientific qualifications. He was educated as a journalist. His primary skill is as a polemicist. He has certainly authored not one shred of recognized scientific writing.

Sorry, the man is a fool.

Does it hurt that much to admit what you already knew to be true?

:lol: You really are a moron..... From wiki as that seems to be the limit of your comprehension..... and LORD knows we don't want to hurt your brain....

Formal titles[edit]
Sir: for men, formally if they have an English knighthood or if they are a Baronet, or generally as a term of general respect or flattery. Equivalent to "Madam" (see below).
Madam or Madame: for women, a term of general respect or flattery. Equivalent to "Sir" (see above). Both "Sir" and "Madam" are commonly used by workers performing a service for the target of the service, e.g. "May I take your coat, Ma'am?"

Lord: for male viscounts, earls, and marquesses, as well as some of their children. (Style: Lordship or My Lord)
Lady: for female viscounts, earls, and marquesses. (Style: Your Ladyship or My Lady)

English honorifics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Three pages of arguing over whether Monkton is a Lord or not?

Really?

How dreary.

It is all he has, he can't win on the science.

Don't know QW.. He might have had a noble mission here.

I BELIEVE he threw himself under the bus to distract from the INITIAL stupidity of this entire thread. It was clear, he didn't like the thread. And possibly decided to selflessly sacrifice his cred and honor in order to derail it.. :eusa_angel:

I believe he is owed the title Viscount. I believe, however, that since the reform act of 1993 or 4 or whatever it was, he is NOT entitled to the title "Lord". I also believe he has spent a great deal of time claiming he was a member of the House when he never was. I find such behavior egregious. And you know the man has no scientific qualifications. He was educated as a journalist. His primary skill is as a polemicist. He has certainly authored not one shred of recognized scientific writing.

Sorry, the man is a fool.

Does it hurt that much to admit what you already knew to be true?

:lol: You really are a moron..... From wiki as that seems to be the limit of your comprehension..... and LORD knows we don't want to hurt your brain....

Formal titles[edit]
Sir: for men, formally if they have an English knighthood or if they are a Baronet, or generally as a term of general respect or flattery. Equivalent to "Madam" (see below).
Madam or Madame: for women, a term of general respect or flattery. Equivalent to "Sir" (see above). Both "Sir" and "Madam" are commonly used by workers performing a service for the target of the service, e.g. "May I take your coat, Ma'am?"

Lord: for male viscounts, earls, and marquesses, as well as some of their children. (Style: Lordship or My Lord)
Lady: for female viscounts, earls, and marquesses. (Style: Your Ladyship or My Lady)

English honorifics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Finally, a pertinent reference. I accept this. Christopher Monckton is entitled to the honorific "Lord". And he's a fool.

How's about we shorten this process in the future?

I have this handy guide hanging right under my beautiful multi-screen 40"+ flat panel computer displays..

flacaltenn-albums-fun-stuff-picture6227-discussion-flowchart.jpg

And yet it is a meaningless title, kinda like a certain pop star who used to call himself "Prince".

He called himself Prince because that's what his parents named him.
Prince Rogers Nelson (born June 7, 1958), known by his mononym Prince, is an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and actor.

So you admit that he is a "prince" in name only. Congratulations.
You fucked up...and it's MY fault?

:lol:

And there is no question about it...you undeniably fucked up. I knew Prince is his first name. I never thought it was a title.

You, on the other hand...fucked up.

A lot of global warming deniers claim Carbon Dioxide is not a pollutant.

I've got an experiment I'd like them to try.

I really want them to try this.

Put your head in a plastic bag and seal it off.

See how long you can live in an atmosphere of Carbon dioxide.

Carbon Dioxide is a food for plant life that feed animals that sustain life for other animals. it's a vicious cycle

Written by the troglodyte who sent me a personal message saying "**** go to hell."

LOL! Your lack of intellect is a joke.

Their lack of intellect? It's called Photosynthesis idiot. Look it up.

Carbon Dioxide is a food for plant life that feed animals that sustain life for other animals. it's a vicious cycle

Written by the troglodyte who sent me a personal message saying "**** go to hell."

I'm quite certain that Smilodonfatalis is aware of photosynthesis. What you seem to be missing is what bigrebnc1775 chooses to tell us about himself when he speaks to other posters in that manner.

I'm quite certain that Smilodonfatalis is aware of photosynthesis. What you seem to be missing is what bigrebnc1775 chooses to tell us about himself when he speaks to other posters in that manner.

I speak to dumb ass the way they deserve. got it dumb ass?

He called himself Prince because that's what his parents named him.
Prince Rogers Nelson (born June 7, 1958), known by his mononym Prince, is an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and actor.

So you admit that he is a "prince" in name only. Congratulations.
You fucked up...and it's MY fault?

:lol:

And there is no question about it...you undeniably fucked up. I knew Prince is his first name. I never thought it was a title.

You, on the other hand...fucked up.

Since he is not a prince and Prince is his name, how did I fuck up? Do tell.

How's about we shorten this process in the future?

I have this handy guide hanging right under my beautiful multi-screen 40"+ flat panel computer displays..

flacaltenn-albums-fun-stuff-picture6227-discussion-flowchart.jpg

wow. that wipes out just about everything here

A lot of global warming deniers claim Carbon Dioxide is not a pollutant.

I've got an experiment I'd like them to try.

I really want them to try this.

Put your head in a plastic bag and seal it off.

See how long you can live in an atmosphere of Carbon dioxide.

So, I say carbon dioxide is food for plants, and you call me a troglodyte and bitch about a return neg rep that you sent.
Why didn't you call me a mouth breathing knuckle dragging caveman? Trying to impress use little man big words?
Can't refute my facts so you insult
FIRST THING.:lol:

Plants consume CO2. Big whoop.

AGW is real and we need to dramatically reduce GHG emissions.

How about you pick your knuckles off the ground and try to refute those facts, troglodyte?

Plants consume CO2. Big whoop.

AGW is real and we need to dramatically reduce GHG emissions.

How about you pick your knuckles off the ground and try to refute those facts, troglodyte?

do you know, offhand, how much of the CO2 increase is due to the temperature increase? it seems to be an underdiscussed area of climate science.

for the duration of this interglacial, has the relationship between CO2 and temperature been positive, negative or neutral?

so many questions, so little definitive evidence.

More evidence here and now than at any other time and place in the planet's history.

The amount of CO2 released by humans is calculable from simple bookkeeping and by isotopic analysis that quantifies CO2 from fossil fuel combustion. And let me point out that CO2 released from sequestration by warming caused by CO2 increases, is still warming that would not have happened without the GHG buildup and one that can be controlled by controlling GHG emissions.

What distinction are you trying to make?

More evidence here and now than at any other time and place in the planet's history.

The amount of CO2 released by humans is calculable from simple bookkeeping and by isotopic analysis that quantifies CO2 from fossil fuel combustion. And let me point out that CO2 released from sequestration by warming caused by CO2 increases, is still warming that would not have happened without the GHG buildup and one that can be controlled by controlling GHG emissions.

What distinction are you trying to make?
Well, if it's so simple, why are the climate models always wrong?

Forum List

Back